shape
carat
color
clarity

AJ''s ering "downgrade"...to a GOG OMC !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 2:45:11 AM
Author: trishy
agh! i am head over heels!! i am beyond words. i only got to the second page of pictures and was at good old gold''s website. i have to have one. this is such a dreamy stone. im absolutely awe struck!! i am now on a mission!! thank you for showing me the light!!... or rather, blinding me with your chunky fire shots!! they have scalded through my retina, and have forever burned in my memory the ABSOLUTE GORGEOUSNESS of this bling.

i know... im going on and on. i cant help it. i just LOVE THIS... its all about the old mine cushion for me now.

thank you!! [for sharing] i am in love now. this is my new fantasy diamond. YES!! its all so clear now. i was so wishy washy before.. no more..

thats how beautiful this is. you lucky lucky girl
36.gif

rofl, what a wonderfully exuberant post Trishy!
wow, I don''t even know what to say about your comments - I''m so glad I could help
you find something you love!
36.gif

Your post made me laugh and I really appreciate the sentiment, thankyou! - pls keep us updated if you decide to go ahead
1.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/10/2009 8:02:55 AM
Author: Amethyste
hey there sweetie
35.gif

I have been in an out of your thread - wow!!! It''s a long one hehe :) But after reviewing your pictures and kind words to everyone that have been posting on your lovelies, I starting to gaze and I have ring envy! :)

you know, your ring/diamond is the reason why that bigger isn''t always better. That sometimes, a little thing catches your eyes and that you never want to be away from it. That even if its ''only a diamond'', it has its own personnality and you are happy to be sharing your life with it... It becomes your silent companion...

your ring is truly gorgeous and I adore your w-ring with it. Your set is lovely in every possible way, romantic and very feminine...

Congrats on your beautiful diamond. May you enjoy it for many decades to come! :)

Hey there Amethyste,
ha ha, yes it is a long thread isn''t it? I''m happy so many people have enjoyed the pics and posted, I am constantly flattered.
Ring envy? From the woman with one of the most envied rings on the board? lol..
41.gif

wow, Thankyou hon, your comments are very kind and I love the description of romantic and feminine..

Cheers for your post, and ditto on your awesome pear!
35.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2009 10:15:03 AM
Author: MatchMadeInCarbon
What can I say that hasn''t already been said about the ring (& this huge thread)?

It makes me so happy that Jon & GOG came through for you in the way they did. It''s stories like these that really help other consumers have faith in dealing with large, long distance transactions.

I''m hoping to add my own story in a few months too!

(btw, Jon''s added some new videos of his newly named cushions)

Cheers
21.gif

Hey match,
thanks for the headsup on the videos - I see there''s a new one on the OEC prototypes too,
I''m checking that one out now..
I agree - if anyone would have reservations about buying from Jon or his attitude towards his clients, or GOG''s integrity - I would hope threads like mine help dispel any concern.

Please do share about your story...are you planning on something from GOG?
cheers for your kind comments.
5.gif

trishy

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 12:56:36 AM
Author: arjunajane

agh! i am head over heels!! i am beyond words. i only got to the second page of pictures and was at good old gold''s website. i have to have one. this is such a dreamy stone. im absolutely awe struck!! i am now on a mission!! thank you for showing me the light!!... or rather, blinding me with your chunky fire shots!! they have scalded through my retina, and have forever burned in my memory the ABSOLUTE GORGEOUSNESS of this bling.

i know... im going on and on. i cant help it. i just LOVE THIS... its all about the old mine cushion for me now.

thank you!! [for sharing] i am in love now. this is my new fantasy diamond. YES!! its all so clear now. i was so wishy washy before.. no more..

36.gif

wow, I don''t even know what to say about your comments - I''m so glad I could help
36.gif

Your post made me laugh and I really appreciate the sentiment, thankyou! - pls keep us updated if you decide to go ahead
1.gif
i have decided to go ahead. i emailed gog right after my post... they got back to me... they have a waiting list of 20!!!
23.gif

so it may be a bit of a wait...
20.gif
but hey, i waited 30 years to get married, 9 months for my son to be born... whats a little bit of a wait, for true love eh?
3.gif
hee hee so yes, its in the works. ooooooooo, im so excited.. again, i cant thank you enough for sharing with us. see, this forum, i knew i was addicted for a reason. good people, a wealth of info, and amazing BLING!!! i will be sure to come here when my number is called
9.gif

-trishy
P.S. did i mention?? i love your diamond...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
cuz i do. kiss it for me.. will you?? hee hee

joelly

Ideal_Rock
AJ,
Whats going on here? hehehehe....of course I know whats going on.
31.gif
Your ring is addicting. I gotta bump this up so I can drool over it once more.
You know, I like the rectangular shape more. Its like wearing a tiny pillow on your finger.
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OK, I''M DYING OVER HERE!!!

Oh AJ, it is GORGEOUS! Simply 100% stunning PERFECTION!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I just cannot believe it! One of the most beautiful diamonds I have ever seen.

I WANT ONE!!!!
39.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 7:39:53 AM
Author:arjunajane
I swear, this is what my new OMC looks like all the time
30.gif

I totally believe you - I have one that does that almost as well :)

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 12:51:18 PM
Author: joelly
AJ,

31.gif

You know, I like the rectangular shape more. Its like wearing a tiny pillow on your finger.
36.gif

I AGREE!!! I come here daily to drool at it :) Just beautiful!

BTW - Thank you for the nice reply to my post, you are so kind.
13.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gee, no new pics lately....
slider_sigh.gif

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi trish,

Caught your post here and just wanted to clarify for ya. We currently do have a waiting list as there are diamonds slated for folks at certain ct/color/budget levels but there isn''t quite 20 for each category. If you drop Sarah an email we can give you an idea when we are expecting diamonds to arrive in the weight/size/clarity/color zone you''re wanting. It''s a little frustrating since Antwerp is on vacation during this month but newbies are and have been arriving. We will also have our first 3ct+ diamonds in the not to distant future too.
41.gif

Date: 8/14/2009 5:44:10 AM
i have decided to go ahead. i emailed gog right after my post... they got back to me... they have a waiting list of 20!!!
23.gif

20.gif
but hey, i waited 30 years to get married, 9 months for my son to be born... whats a little bit of a wait, for true love eh?
3.gif
hee hee so yes, its in the works. ooooooooo, im so excited.. again, i cant thank you enough for sharing with us. see, this forum, i knew i was addicted for a reason. good people, a wealth of info, and amazing BLING!!! i will be sure to come here when my number is called
9.gif

-trishy
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/15/2009 9:10:45 AM
Author: Ellen
slider_sigh.gif
Would that be a little hint?
emangel.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009 9:33:27 AM
Author: Lorelei

Date: 8/15/2009 9:10:45 AM
slider_sigh.gif
Would that be a little hint?
emangel.gif
Uhhuh.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

shelby09

Rough_Rock
Hi AJ, I love Love LOVE your ring. I am so addicted and my sister is too. I already have an ering that I love... but I think you have inspired my sister to consider this beautiful cut.

Your ring reminds me of a beautiful cameleon, it picks up any color it''s next too. Beautiful.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

agh! i am head over heels!! i am beyond words. i only got to the second page of pictures and was at good old gold's website. i have to have one. this is such a dreamy stone. im absolutely awe struck!! i am now on a mission!! thank you for showing me the light!!... or rather, blinding me with your chunky fire shots!! they have scalded through my retina, and have forever burned in my memory the ABSOLUTE GORGEOUSNESS of this bling.

36.gif

wow, I don't even know what to say about your comments - I'm so glad I could help

36.gif

1.gif
23.gif

20.gif
3.gif
9.gif

-trishy

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Trishy,
that's awesome - so exciting! I'm really happy for you.
Wow, it sounds like GOG really will have their hands full with the demand for these
new beauties, good stuff
5.gif

Can you share what type of size etc you're after?
rofl, my diamond says back
13.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 7:29:35 PM
Author: Lynn B
OK, I''M DYING OVER HERE!!!

Oh AJ, it is GORGEOUS! Simply 100% stunning PERFECTION!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I just cannot believe it! One of the most beautiful diamonds I have ever seen.

I WANT ONE!!!!
39.gif

Hello Lynn,
awww, thankyou hon. That means alot coming from yourself, "she of the awesome rings" lol..
Yes, I Want One seems to have been a popular reaction in this thread, tee hee..

Thankyou for your sweet comments!
35.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
AJ,

31.gif

36.gif

ha ha thanks Joelly for the bump..I''m glad some other members got to see it this way.
I''d love to be able to see a square one IRL, as I always thought I''d like them much better.
But the slightly rectangle shape def. hasn''t bothered me at all.
2.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 10:39:28 PM
Author: Cehrabehra
Date: 7/2/2009 7:39:53 AM

Author:arjunajane

I swear, this is what my new OMC looks like all the time
30.gif

I totally believe you - I have one that does that almost as well :)

Sara,
where are you hiding this pretty? I couldn''t see an SMTR thread -
from your av it looks like a stunner.
Please share if you can!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009

AJ,

31.gif

36.gif

I AGREE!!! I come here daily to drool at it :) Just beautiful!

BTW - Thank you for the nice reply to my post, you are so kind.
13.gif

ah, you''re too sweet Am, thanks
13.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009 9:32:01 AM
Author: Rhino
Hi trish,

Caught your post here and just wanted to clarify for ya. We currently do have a waiting list as there are diamonds slated for folks at certain ct/color/budget levels but there isn't quite 20 for each category. If you drop Sarah an email we can give you an idea when we are expecting diamonds to arrive in the weight/size/clarity/color zone you're wanting. It's a little frustrating since Antwerp is on vacation during this month but newbies are and have been arriving. We will also have our first 3ct+ diamonds in the not to distant future too.
41.gif

Hiya Jon
35.gif

good to hear business is churning for these guys, all the best friend!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/15/2009 8:27:41 PM
Author: shelby09
Hi AJ, I love Love LOVE your ring. I am so addicted and my sister is too. I already have an ering that I love... but I think you have inspired my sister to consider this beautiful cut.

Your ring reminds me of a beautiful cameleon, it picks up any color it''s next too. Beautiful.

Hey Shelby,
Thankyou hon for the compliments - that is very kind.
That''s very cool that your sister may have been inspired to go after her
OMC, I hope she finds a diamond she adores.

Cheers!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hey!
Ellen and Lozza...you two bruddahs behave..
wow, 16 pages and they still want more photos...demanding much.?
40.gif

ha ha ha..just joking!
41.gif
3.gif

Infact, I have two new pieces for over 2 weeks with no photos at all...*ducks for cover*

so, those are first on the list. It''s been raining here non-stop, so I do have an excuse
25.gif

If there really is demand for more of the OMC, I''ll take her along for the shoot
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2009 6:16:12 AM
Hey!
40.gif

ha ha ha..just joking!
41.gif
3.gif

Infact, I have two new pieces for over 2 weeks with no photos at all...*ducks for cover*

so, those are first on the list. It's been raining here non-stop, so I do have an excuse
25.gif

If there really is demand for more of the OMC, I'll take her along for the shoot
9.gif
Yeah. So?
wobble2.gif
9.gif

Of course there's still a demand for pics of your pretty. Don't be silly.
slap4.gif
And, for the the two NEW pretties you have.
11.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Hmmm... I think I am not the only one who wants......... MORE PECTUREEEEEZZZZ!!!!
18.gif

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 8/16/2009 3:47:01 PM

Hmmm... I think I am not the only one who wants......... MORE PECTUREEEEEZZZZ!!!!
18.gif

I do! I do!
36.gif

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock

36.gif

36.gif

1.gif
23.gif

20.gif
3.gif
9.gif

-trishy

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Hey trishy idk if you''ll see this or not but if you do, did they say approximately how long it would take to get the stone? I''m looking to get one for my ering but I''m wondering how early I''ll have to let them know I''m interested. Thanks!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2009 9:07:05 PM
Author: Callisto

Hey trishy idk if you''ll see this or not but if you do, did they say approximately how long it would take to get the stone? I''m looking to get one for my ering but I''m wondering how early I''ll have to let them know I''m interested. Thanks!
I am not trishy but Jon is usually pretty quick. It can take anywhere frrom 1 month to 3 months to fulfill your request depending on how picky or narrow your specifications are. I have been a super picky customer with a pretty narrow range of specs. Jon was able to cut me the first one in 1 month and it took another 1.5 months or so for the second. It isn''t a long process at all. It sure beats waiting around for an already cut diamond that meets your specs/

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
I want your diamond miss! And your photography skills...

Why can''t I take pics like that???
7.gif

I love love love your ring! Its so beautiful!
30.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/16/2009 11:31:29 AM

Date: 8/16/2009 6:16:12 AM
Hey!
40.gif

ha ha ha..just joking!
41.gif
3.gif

so, those are first on the list. It''s been raining here non-stop, so I do have an excuse
25.gif

If there really is demand for more of the OMC, I''ll take her along for the shoot
9.gif
Yeah. So?
wobble2.gif
9.gif

Of course there''s still a demand for pics of your pretty. Don''t be silly.
slap4.gif
And, for the the two NEW pretties you have.
11.gif
rofl,
Ellen you''re a dork - but I luffs ya
41.gif

okay, it sounds like I have been summonsed..Ellen, Loz, Am and Shimmer..
the rain has cleared today and hopefully will stay that way this week - or at least long enough for me to meet my PS obligations, lol.

Maybe I should bring them up to the uni with me for a photoshoot....there''s a ton of really nice gardens all round campus..
just hopefully some broke student won''t swipe ''em!
6.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2009 1:27:54 AM
Author: CharmyPoo

Date: 8/16/2009 9:07:05 PM
Author: Callisto

I am not trishy but Jon is usually pretty quick. It can take anywhere frrom 1 month to 3 months to fulfill your request depending on how picky or narrow your specifications are. I have been a super picky customer with a pretty narrow range of specs. Jon was able to cut me the first one in 1 month and it took another 1.5 months or so for the second. It isn''t a long process at all. It sure beats waiting around for an already cut diamond that meets your specs/
Callisto,

I ditto Charmy on this one..I would put aside minimum one month to source/cut the stone, but I don''t think it will take mote than 2-3.
For me, it was all pretty quick as I lucked out (and they weren''t quite as popular just yet!).

Do you have a timeframe in mind? It can''t hurt just to contact Jon and register your interest - you never know, he could have something in the pipeline alraedy that''s suitable, which is what happened with mine.

Please let us know what you decide to get!
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results