shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW A new sun in orbit! 3.5 S-T SI1 old mine cut from Old World Diamonds

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely splendid. Am I seeing little tiny diamonds set into the shank as part of the engraving pattern? This is an amazing, gorgeous ring.

Thank you - that means a lot as you have a great eye! And yes - you’re seeing tiny little old euros in the shank with an engraved starburst pattern!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Swoon....... absolutely beautiful. Love the pattern and color on the OMC and the band design is so unique. :kiss2:

CaseyLouLou

Brilliant_Rock
Photos and videos
Finally, what we are all really here for!!! I also need to emphasize for scale - I have HUGE hands and long fingers. Bigger than most men! I can hold a basketball upside down! So hope that helps for scale

• Size 8.25
  • 18k yellow gold
  • 3.5 carats, si1, S-T
  • Loose: 9.16 x 8.85 x 6.12mm
  • w/ Bezel: 10.7 x 10.4 x 7.2mm
  • Shank: 2.5 wide x 2mm tall

IMG-3005.jpg

IMG-2963.jpg

IMG-2983.jpg

IMG-2899.jpg

IMG-2904.jpg

IMG-2975.jpg

IMG-2949.jpg

IMG-2974.jpg

IMG-2959.jpg

IMG-2995.jpg

I love it on you! And I am a yellow gold girl so I like that you played up the color with it. My 1ct transitional is a similar color although it hasn’t been officially graded but I also love the lemony, buttery, vanilla tones that it has in various lighting. Makes it interesting. Enjoy!

Wow, girl, you have the loveliest long fingers, and what a beautiful smile! You know I'm a lover of color, so I'm utterly delighted by your upgrade!! I realize this is a sacrilege to say around these parts, but........ sometimes white diamonds bore me. There, I said it! Yours is so perfectly candlelit though!!
1074.gif
That combined with the cut, size, and mounting - it's just brilliant. Big congrats and enjoy!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Wow, girl, you have the loveliest long fingers, and what a beautiful smile! You know I'm a lover of color, so I'm utterly delighted by your upgrade!! I realize this is a sacrilege to say around these parts, but........ sometimes white diamonds bore me. There, I said it! Yours is so perfectly candlelit though!!
1074.gif
That combined with the cut, size, and mounting - it's just brilliant. Big congrats and enjoy!

Such nice compliments! Thank you :kiss2:

And no offense taken re. white diamonds…I still appreciate them, but I’m leaning into the fact that in my heart of hearts, im another color lover…this diamond is much more of a feast for the eyes than I ever thought possible! I wish I could capture the spectrum of gorgeous pastels she throws off better

It’s funny, I like color too..and took me a while to figure out that paler colors are my favorite! (Also might be sacrilege haha in the colored stone world)

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I love it on you! And I am a yellow gold girl so I like that you played up the color with it. My 1ct transitional is a similar color although it hasn’t been officially graded but I also love the lemony, buttery, vanilla tones that it has in various lighting. Makes it interesting. Enjoy!

Thank you …That’s the perfect description…such a special, yummy color range. Glad I’m not the only one who appreciates it!!!

Such nice compliments! Thank you :kiss2:

And no offense taken re. white diamonds…I still appreciate them, but I’m leaning into the fact that in my heart of hearts, im another color lover…this diamond is much more of a feast for the eyes than I ever thought possible! I wish I could capture the spectrum of gorgeous pastels she throws off better

It’s funny, I like color too..and took me a while to figure out that paler colors are my favorite! (Also might be sacrilege haha in the colored stone world)

Exactly... I think we can all appreciate the dazzle of colorless diamonds, but I'm just a sucker for a unique beauty with personality. You definitely achieved that here! So have you noticed a lot more fire in this warmer diamond than your E? I ask because my yellow diamonds seem to throw much more dispersion than any of my white stones. Is that a common trait diamond collectors have noticed with these candlelit stones? (Actually, I like the way @CaseyLouLou put it... french vanilla... yum!)

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Exactly... I think we can all appreciate the dazzle of colorless diamonds, but I'm just a sucker for a unique beauty with personality. You definitely achieved that here! So have you noticed a lot more fire in this warmer diamond than your E? I ask because my yellow diamonds seem to throw much more dispersion than any of my white stones. Is that a common trait diamond collectors have noticed with these candlelit stones? (Actually, I like the way @CaseyLouLou put it... french vanilla... yum!)

I’ve noticed a LOT more fire and it’s generally much more colorful and full of life! It’s maybe an unfair comparison due to sheer size difference, but I imagine color definitely plays a factor.

One day I’d love to own something in the M-N-O-P range and would love to compare…now I just want all of the colors at the low end! :lol:

Scon_ce

Shiny_Rock
@Cerulean I love everything about it! Just gorgeous. It really is a new favorite!
And the shank with the little starbursts just goes so well!
Lucky you !!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How gorgeous and lush!

Congratulations, @Cerulean! Beautiful setting, too!

Eli22

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is perfect! I love how rich it looks! <heart eyes> (emoticons not working for me lol)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Cerulean, this ring is gorgeous! I just love everything about it...the diamond, the bezel, the yg, that beautiful pattern on the band :kiss2: You must be having the best time wearing this, congrats and enjoy!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
@Cerulean I love everything about it! Just gorgeous. It really is a new favorite!
And the shank with the little starbursts just goes so well!
Lucky you !!!!

How gorgeous and lush!

Congratulations, @Cerulean! Beautiful setting, too!

This is perfect! I love how rich it looks! <heart eyes> (emoticons not working for me lol)

@Cerulean, this ring is gorgeous! I just love everything about it...the diamond, the bezel, the yg, that beautiful pattern on the band :kiss2: You must be having the best time wearing this, congrats and enjoy!

Thank all of you so much! All of the elements really came together perfectly…I’m eternally grateful!

lizzydm26

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on the new stone and ring! Love the combination!

Leigh10

Shiny_Rock
Photos and videos
Finally, what we are all really here for!!! I also need to emphasize for scale - I have HUGE hands and long fingers. Bigger than most men! I can hold a basketball upside down! So hope that helps for scale

• Size 8.25
  • 18k yellow gold
  • 3.5 carats, si1, S-T
  • Loose: 9.16 x 8.85 x 6.12mm
  • w/ Bezel: 10.7 x 10.4 x 7.2mm
  • Shank: 2.5 wide x 2mm tall

IMG-3005.jpg

IMG-2963.jpg

IMG-2983.jpg

IMG-2899.jpg

IMG-2904.jpg

IMG-2975.jpg

IMG-2949.jpg

IMG-2974.jpg

IMG-2959.jpg

IMG-2995.jpg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her and the design of the band to compliment her facets... FABULOUS! I hope you will have much joy wearing her.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Some more fun color flashes! Sorry the breeze is aggressively loud lol and she’s not perfectly clean as I am on vacation (bringing an ultrasonic for a week in the country seemed excessive but I was tempted :lol:)

0A177E97-F4CC-436D-A7E7-3EBF1A763E34.jpeg

59952824-6FDB-49E5-B7C9-720A9E55A150.jpeg

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I just love this! It looks so perfect on your hand!
We are at opposite ends of the hand spectrum- I definitely need two hand to hold a basketball!!:lol:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Some more fun color flashes! Sorry the breeze is aggressively loud lol and she’s not perfectly clean as I am on vacation (bringing an ultrasonic for a week in the country seemed excessive but I was tempted :lol:)

Obsessed with these pics and vids! More more!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hello pastels :love: :love:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on JOTW!!!

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
So so beautiful, how do manage to get anything done?! I’d just be staring alllllll day!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on JOTW! Well deserved!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results