shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW A new sun in orbit! 3.5 S-T SI1 old mine cut from Old World Diamonds

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looks gorgeous in her new mount! :love: I love the prongs. Only a few more days until she's back on your hand!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
HUBBA!!! She’s delicious! How exciting!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see hand shots - looks amazing!!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Honestly it’s just perfect. Always hard to capture in photos - but Caysie just did a wonderful job. Easy process start to finish. The details, its delicacy - but also substantial shank (3mm at the widest) The milgrain…everything about it!

The prongs really open up the stone - it’s more fiery, and “glows” versus contrasty pattern. This is what I expected. I just love how soft and feminine it feels

IMG_7623.jpeg

IMG_7631.jpeg

IMG_7646.jpeg

IMG_7644.jpeg

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just plain gorgeous! Wear it in good health. I'm sure you are staring at it all day!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! I love the basket and the pinched shank near the head. Great light is a diamond’s best friend! Is that your 3mm Tiffany band paired with it? Stunning pairing!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! I love the basket and the pinched shank near the head. Great light is a diamond’s best friend! Is that your 3mm Tiffany band paired with it? Stunning pairing!

It’s a 3.5mm Cartier band! I never bought the Tiffany’s actually - I got this instead so my husband and I could have matching bands!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a 3.5mm Cartier band! I never bought the Tiffany’s actually - I got this instead so my husband and I could have matching bands!

It is a beautiful band!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Oh it’s just lovely on your hand:kiss2::kiss2: I know what you mean about noticing a difference in the light play. I think the “glow“ is enhancing the already delicate and feminine feel of the setting. Happy anniversary and wear this beauty in good health!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Perfection!

ean

Brilliant_Rock
This is perfection!!

JV36912

Brilliant_Rock
Oh gosh I loved this ring before but it's even more beautiful now. What a wonderful rest! Enjoy this beauty!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is just perfection. Your nails look great too! Love the whole look :kiss2:

empliau

Shiny_Rock
That is utterly....okay, no adjective is adequate. I don't even love diamonds (much) and I am blown away. Let me just leave it at utterly.

Beautiful and wear it in good health.

TruLuv858

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, absolutely beautiful!! Do you find that you miss any of the real estate from the bezel? I have a halo now and plan to upgrade to a larger stone, sort of feel like I’ve outgrown the blingy, Diamond encrusted halo and longing for just one huge Solitaire! This ring is a piece of art, enjoy it!!! Something about such a classic look

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
A dreamy pastel combo…

IMG_7678.jpeg

IMG_7668.jpeg

It’s a beautiful diamond in its full glory because of the setting simplicity. The intricate basket adds a beautiful touch. Congratulations on an elegant and timeless ring!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Wow, absolutely beautiful!! Do you find that you miss any of the real estate from the bezel? I have a halo now and plan to upgrade to a larger stone, sort of feel like I’ve outgrown the blingy, Diamond encrusted halo and longing for just one huge Solitaire! This ring is a piece of art, enjoy it!!! Something about such a classic look

So, I thought I’d miss the size of the bezel - but honestly, I think this looks visually almost the same. I think the 8 prongs give a halo effect, it’s set a little higher (donut underneath the stone), and then the shank is reverse tapered. All of those design elements combined, give it more visual oomph.

So, I think as you look to a solitaire - those slight tweaks can basically create an optical illusion and really enhance the size of the stone!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, what a gorgeous setting @Cerulean! Your beautiful diamond looks perfect in it and it looks amazing on your hand. It really turned out beautifully, enjoy it!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I adore how she looks on your hand! :love: The band options are all so lovely. You have such a beautiful manicure too!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Late to this thread. Love your lemony stone set in the Dahlia setting. I think it makes your pillowy crown even look higher which is just dreamy! I'm thinking from your pictures, that the Dahlia setting also helps your diamond's performance. Do you notice a difference in performance? You've made some awesome choices. And thanks for allowing us PSr's to OD on your videos and pics!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Late to this thread. Love your lemony stone set in the Dahlia setting. I think it makes your pillowy crown even look higher which is just dreamy! I'm thinking from your pictures, that the Dahlia setting also helps your diamond's performance. Do you notice a difference in performance? You've made some awesome choices. And thanks for allowing us PSr's to OD on your videos and pics!

Aww thank you! It definitely helped the stone’s performance oddly enough. I’d say the fact that it’s a bit higher set, let’s light in through the girdle, and the placement of the prongs…all make the stone really sing. It seems more fiery actually. I’m learning that each old cut is so unique, I’m so glad I took the plunge on the reset.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I love it in it's new mounting congrats! I am currently starting to look for another old cut and was looking at some already in settings that I may immediately want to reset, glad I am not the only one. I think it looks great what you did with it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results