LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG KAYLA. I love it!!!!!!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG KAYLA. I love it!!!!!!!
Thank you! I love love love it! I honestly do. It has such a sparkle to it. There's nothing about it that I don't like. Such a different personality to me. It's just clearer and crisper and I can see the arrows better. The other one always seemed a little hazy for some reason. I don't know why. Even in pictures it had a haze to it.

Shopaholic

Shiny_Rock
Oh my! it's gorgeous!!! It looks wonderful on your finger too! :kiss2:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The new stone is stunning! I can definitely see a difference between the two in your photos. Congrats!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

hautecouture

Rough_Rock
This is my dream ring!!! I’m soooooo jealous. I will wait patiently for the day when I can open my own WF box and see a 3ct+ RB :) til then I’ll ogle yours lol. Gorgeous and looks amazing on your hand.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww! Thanks! I love it too!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and ring :love:

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW stunning!! And I really like all of the bands that you have to pair with it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kayla. . . I see a new reset in your avatar. . . time for another SMTB! It looks gorgeous!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kayla. . . I see a new reset in your avatar. . . time for another SMTB! It looks gorgeous!!
Thanks! Yes for sure. Especially since it’s a different diamond too. Lol!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! Yes for sure. Especially since it’s a different diamond too. Lol!

Aahhh, I wouldn't have guessed a different diamond! The ring looks beautiful though - can't wait to see and hear all about it. Congrats Kayla!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aahhh, I wouldn't have guessed a different diamond! The ring looks beautiful though - can't wait to see and hear all about it. Congrats Kayla!!
I meant it’s not the 3.321. It’s the 3.098. I love the 3.098 so it deserved its own home. =)2

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I meant it’s not the 3.321. It’s the 3.098. I love the 3.098 so it deserved its own home. =)2

Oh, ok, I knew about the 3.09. You need to start a brand new thread with your new ring so folks don't confuse it with the 3.32. It looks so beautiful - I love how creative you were with the design - gorgeous!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, ok, I knew about the 3.09. You need to start a brand new thread with your new ring so folks don't confuse it with the 3.32. It looks so beautiful - I love how creative you were with the design - gorgeous!!
Thanks! I will. I’m getting it tomorrow so I’m excited! It’s David’s design that I saw on his Instragram page. I just had him added the tri-wire with rose gold and platinum and eight prongs. I have to honestly see how I like it. It’s a cushion shape halo but no diamonds bc I don’t want the diamond to look too big. He also added milgrain to my rose cut cluster ring so I’m excited about that too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results