shape
carat
color
clarity

3.321 ACA in Stuller Crown Setting

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa!!! She's HUGE. congratulations Kayla!!! It's beautiful and amazing. An ACA. Enjoy this temp setting. It looks great and shows off with that enormous rock. I love how low set it is too.
Thanks Lljsmom! I am eagerly awaiting to see what setting you decide on!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a dream ring! I've always loved that setting.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing on you!:appl: I think you were wise to choose that stock Stuller setting--it looks perfect w/ your new ACA!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can see a color difference from the J to the I - think you made a great choice! The ring looks so nice paired with each one of your bands - how versatile it is!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mmm, I love that setting - nothing temporary looking about it at all. And your new stone is HUGE and white! I hope this one is a keeper because it's just gorgeous

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and I'm another PSer who loves that setting!!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing on you!:appl: I think you were wise to choose that stock Stuller setting--it looks perfect w/ your new ACA!
Thank you!!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can see a color difference from the J to the I - think you made a great choice! The ring looks so nice paired with each one of your bands - how versatile it is!!
Thanks! Yes, I definitley think I VS is my sweet spot!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mmm, I love that setting - nothing temporary looking about it at all. And your new stone is HUGE and white! I hope this one is a keeper because it's just gorgeous
Thanks! I was thinking the same thing, it might take me a while to find my forever setting bc I love this one so much!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and I'm another PSer who loves that setting!!!
Thanks! I'm so happy someone purchased it in the past so I would get a chance to see it and buy it for myself.

poshmommy

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! The setting is perfect for the ring! Love the new stone!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! And I love how versatile it is with all those different bands.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!! And I love how versatile it is with all those different bands.
Thanks! That's the great thing about a solitaire, any band pretty much will look good with it. Although I do think my 5 diamond trellis is a little too big so I would never wear them together. I just took the picture when I was checking both for flourescence.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and gorgeous setting.

Q

Queenie60

Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations and enjoy your new ring!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ACA's.. to die for gorgeous.. it's beautiful.. the setting is magnifient! love it..

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks like a great stone, and the fluorescence is great! The setting is really cool I love how it sits on the finger, I actually think I love hat setting. Makes me want one lol.

kylier

Shiny_Rock
That is such a pretty setting and it really shows off the stone in all its beauty!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo pretty!! I, too, was amazed at how white my I was compared to the J I had! Mine has negligible fluoro too!! Yay!! Such a fun phenomenon! :love:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like a great stone, and the fluorescence is great! The setting is really cool I love how it sits on the finger, I actually think I love hat setting. Makes me want one lol.
Thank you! When I eventually find a permanent setting I will definitely incorporate many of the same elements.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soooo pretty!! I, too, was amazed at how white my I was compared to the J I had! Mine has negligible fluoro too!! Yay!! Such a fun phenomenon! :love:
Thanks! Your diamond and ring were definitely on my mind when I was looking to upgrade. I must of looked at your ring thread at least 20 times the past few months. I wasn't on PS as much when you first got it though, so I didn't see your thread when you first posted it.
I completely understood you when you posted that if you were getting rid of your halo, you had to get a diamond that was big enough to make up for the lack of the halo. That's how I would feel too!
I think this size for me is just right. Not too big that I'll be embarrassed or not wear it but big enough that I won't want to trade it in for bigger.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! Your diamond and ring were definitely on my mind when I was looking to upgrade. I must of looked at your ring thread at least 20 times the past few months. I wasn't on PS as much when you first got it though, so I didn't see your thread when you first posted it.
I completely understood you when you posted that if you were getting rid of your halo, you had to get a diamond that was big enough to make up for the lack of the halo. That's how I would feel too!
I think this size for me is just right. Not too big that I'll be embarrassed or not wear it but big enough that I won't want to trade it in for bigger.

Thank you! I just love a lower set larger-sized soli! I hear you on the size... it's perfect (and, yes, I'm biased). HA! I would say we're soli-twins, but your rock is a freakin' ACA :love: -- I'd be lying if I said I wasn't envious!! :love::love::halo:

I really love your setting -- it's one of my faves as well (it does NOT look like a temp setting AT ALL)!! ...and it looks so lovely on your hand!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and set Kayla!!!
Your center stone is amazing: beautiful cut and size. The setting complements it perfectly. Congrats!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and set Kayla!!!
Your center stone is amazing: beautiful cut and size. The setting complements it perfectly. Congrats!
Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results