shape
carat
color
clarity

The Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy

Jeweljunke

Shiny_Rock
Oops! Apologies ADShack. Thought you were a new spammer. Honest mistake. That said, beautiful ring! Congrats to you both!

ADShack

Rough_Rock
Jeweljunke|1347403211|3266291 said:
Oops! Apologies ADShack. Thought you were a new spammer. Honest mistake. That said, beautiful ring! Congrats to you both!

No worries, I get the confusion now: AD Shack as in 'The Advertising Shack'. Not, but yes, an honest mistake. I also had a professional photographer document the proposal (see my new thread), so I'm sure that looked a little suspicious as well. Anyway, I'm glad you like the ring and thank you!

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
My new engagement ring! Family heirloom stone, modern custom platinum halo setting. The stone is 1.5 I1 K, but let the pictures speak louder than the stats of this 1890s OEC! It's I1 because of a feather on the girdle that's visible at a few inches from the side, but other than that the ring is super clean. Thread here: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/1-5-ct-oec-heirloom-stone-in-a-new-engagement-ring.179892/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/1-5-ct-oec-heirloom-stone-in-a-new-engagement-ring.179892/[/URL]

_961.jpg

_962.jpg

_963.jpg

_964.jpg

2boysmom

Rough_Rock
Here's mine. 1.75 carat round center in a cushion halo with a split shank...
20th_anniversary_ring_1.jpg 20th_anniversary_ring_side.jpg

meauxwalk

Rough_Rock
I love your pear, too! I have one that's kind of similar.

pear_halo_reset1.jpg

meauxwalk

Rough_Rock
Trying my hand at some flower shots...

pear_flower_2.jpg

pear_flower_3.jpg

pear_flower_1.jpg

lusting

Rough_Rock
Loving all these beautiful pears coming out of the woodwork!

Here is mine :)

closer_handshot_2_0.jpg

Pinkcarrots

Rough_Rock
Loose BGD Signature....setting from a jeweller in Malaysia...my camera is not state of the art and these are the best shots i could get.... 20120923_131917.jpg bgd_1.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tell us more, Pink - you need your own thread! PRETTY!!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
GingerKaBluey » 17 Sep 2012 15:31

Hi All! I am a lurker on this forum and this is my first time posting. I am a regular poster on "another jewelry forum" though. I wanted to share my new five stone ACC ring with pink diamond halo made by David Klass with you all because I feel it deserves it!

This ring is highly inspired by the version that LM makes of this ring, but with a smooth shank and my own design for the profile. Three of the diamonds were acquired by JbEG and the two smallest from Adam at OWD. They all go perfectly together and I could not be happier with them or ring in general. David did a fantastic job on the setting and I couldn't imagine loving it more. It will mostly be worn as a RHR.

All of the diamonds have a beautiful high crown and medium/large culets, which I love. The fluorescence in two of the diamonds is fun in direct sunlight and helps all of them look closer to the same color. Thank you to Jbeg for finding me the perfect main diamonds for this project and Adam for finding the perfectly matched smallest diamonds that go so well with the Jbeg diamonds. Thank you to David Klass for making this dream ring come true for me.

Stats:
Center diamond - elongated ACC EGL scan pending to N-O color, VS2 clarity.
Measures 6.34 x 5.49 x 4.64
Medium Blue fluorescence

Middle stones - ACC 4.45 x 4.47 x 3.50 and
4.60 x 4.56 x 3.60 about K in color and VS2. One has strong blue fluorescence.

Smallest stones - Each ACC about 3.4-3.5mm (don't have exact measurements yet) J/VS2-SI1 I think

Shank is solid 14k unplated white gold & halo 14k rose gold weighing 5.2 grams with .45cts of natural 1.1m pink diamonds, size 7.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/five-stone-acc-with-pink-halo.179924/

_1018.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
ariadne28 » 03 Sep 2012 16:20

Hello Pricescopers! I’ve been lurking on this site for years and rarely post, but now that I have a lovely engagement ring, I wanted to share!

I’ve always loved the classic Tiffany solitaire and dreamed of getting a ring in a blue box one day, but after doing some research on this forum, I learned that the Tiffany mark-up would likely be much more than we could afford unless I went with a much smaller diamond. My fiance and I had a modest budget and didn’t want to put a ton of money towards a piece of jewelry. We had tentatively decided on a replica from a Pricescope vendor at around half a carat. Still, I kept thinking “Wouldn’t it be great to have an actual Tiffany ring?”

Then one night I came across a listing on DB for a .55 carat Tiffany solitaire and Lucida wedding band that was previously owned by a PSer. I showed my fiance and he agreed that a second hand ring would be a great way to stay within budget and still get exactly what I want. The diamond looks gorgeous and it is the perfect size for my finger. I absolutely love it and I’m thrilled that I was able to get a Tiffany ring at a reasonable price. I’m not an expert on cut, but the diamond is very sparkly and faces up very white (thanks in part to the fluor, I’m sure).

Thanks again to Butterfly17 for the beautiful rings!

Now that the engagement ring has been polished and sized, time for pics! I don’t have any pics with the wedding band, maybe I will post some after I have it polished.

Diamond Stats:
.55 carat
I colour
VVS1
medium blue fluor
ring size is 4.75

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tiffany-co-engagement-ring.179437/

_1019.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
CaratLover2 » 19 Aug 2012 03:15

I'm sooo excited ... it will still be several weeks before I get to collect this little beauty - but in the meantime I wanted to share this picture. I must admit I was extremely nervous purchasing an L coloured stone - but all things considered, I think its beautiful. Yes, the tint is visible in this picture, but I don't think it looks "yellow" at all.

I was very inspired by this Post: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-2011-trend-the-french-sides-collection.161358/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-2011-trend-the-french-sides-collection.161358/[/URL] - so many beautiful rings!! Thanks to everyone who posted here ... I now have my dream ring because of you all!

I had originally wanted lots of milgrain and engraving and wanted that real vintage look, but when I saw it plain I thought it looked best that way, and so I decided to keep it that way. Funny how things turn out! There is just so much life and fire in the french cuts that I really didn't want to detract from them at all.

Of course Victor was so very easy to work with - I wanted to make a few small tweaks to the Sophia, most of which were accommodated - but Victor was always quick to respond to e-mails and happy to provide an opinion/recommendation.

I'm also very lucky to have such a wonderful husband who wanted to spoil me for a special up-coming birthday (well, it's not till next year, but no harm in planning ahead right?)

Stats
2.5ct L AVC
Ring size 5.75 - sized for my right hand
French cuts = 1.35tcw in K/L colour stones

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/sh...ench-cut-victor-canera-sophia-t178947-30.html

carat.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Asscherhalo_lover » 13 Sep 2012 20:37

I got lucky and a perfect sidestone match came up on the bistro. I swooped it up and just kept saving for the setting. I decided to attach this project to a life event. I promised myself that if I earned tenure I would do this three stone to commemorate three years of struggle and perseverance! I did it! I also worked summer school and was able to save the rest of what I needed to get it done.

I went back to David for the setting, I knew he would be able to get just what I wanted for me. I got a few sneak peek pics from the office today and I'll be picking it up in person tomorrow!

Center is .70 K SI2-GIA
sides .33 J SI1 ACA
.38 don't remember but David said it was very well cut

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-whole-lot-of-recycling-and-two-new-rings.179804/

_1020.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
RockyMountainRocks » 21 Sep 2012 11:31

Sorry don't have a lot of pics at this time. Just got engaged last weekend.

Specs - 2.25 ct Princes of Hearts, Canadian Diamond, Hearts & Arrows Ideal, AGS Ideal 000, H, VS2 (VVS2 on GIA Cert), Crown Angle 35.0, Pavilion 40.8, Crown % 13.3. Size across from clipped corners 7.36 mm, size across sides 8.58 mm. Faces up very white and is really firey.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-25ct-poh-set-in-platinum-knife-edge-2-5mm.180081/

rocky.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
CaratLover2 » 02 Sep 2012 09:23

I'm calling this our 10 years together mini e-ring upgrade ... my ultimate dream would be 2cts in white gold/plat in Tacori 2578 - but as my existing wedding band and eternity are set in yellow gold, I thought I'd better stick with yellow gold for now. Maybe in 10 yrs or so, I'll go for the full change over, but for now, this is enough of an upgrade for me from my existing 0.75 Flanders. I'm not really one for MRB's but there is something about AVRs that are so attractive!

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...upgrade-1-27-g-si2-avr-yg-tacori-2565.179393/

carat2.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
jerichosmom » 17 Sep 2012 12:31

Sorry for taking so long...I haven't visited PS in a few years...these are probably the worst pics taken but at least it's something. I'll read the thread on photo-taking and break out the SLR when I can.

3.55 K OEC VS1 in vintage platinum setting.
I wonder if it's a tranny though because I don't readily see the flower pattern and it doesn't bounce as many colors as some of the other OEC on PS. I find that it shoots silvery white chunks more but it could be my lighting. I haven't been able to find the inclusion even with a 30x loupe. It's under a prong somewhere....

My story goes like this..

We didn't have the money for a ring when we were married in 2005 so we just got a band. In 2008, after admiring the rings on all the women in my "new-mommy" group, I had a bad case of post-partum diamond itch. I went ahead and ordered 2 cushions from GOG only to realize that it didn't speak to me as much as I hoped and started a local search so that I can actually diamonds in person. This OEC was suggested to me by my husband's jeweler friend but I poo-poo'd it because of the color. Of course when I saw it in person I was blown away and couldn't get it out of my mind! Ari from SS showed me it's smaller/twin sister but in the end, this one won out. I think it also had to do with the fact that my husband was able to get the price down to within my budget and it was already set.

Sadly, I've owned it for 4 years and still have yet to pick up the EGL papers from the jeweler and get it insured! Yes, it's on my to-do list.

I'm not totally "in love" with it right now. I'm thinking of getting it re-set (something that doesn't expose the girdle as much to lessen any damage). It's definitely not a badly cut stone but it does show more flash than personality. Right now the stone is a little loose in the setting so I'm not wearing it until I can get to the jeweler.

I promise to post more (decent) pictures soon.

https://www.pricescope.com/forum/show-me-the-ring/3-55-k-oec-belated-pics-t179915.html

jericho.jpg

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
I love them, too. Here is mine. I just love this diamond!!

img_126.jpg

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock
Hello All, this is my first post (although I have been stalking this sight and all of your beautiful bling for quite a while now). Just thought it was time to post some pics of my own. Here is my new engagement cushion! I absolutely adore it, and am beyond impressed that my FI did it all on his own (VERY IMPRESSED!!! :appl: )

It is a 3.01 carats Modified Cushion Brilliant center stone. G color and VS1 clarity. ( 8.69 x 7.63 x 5.14 ) My ring size is between 5.75 - 6. The ring is sized a little loose at 6.

Sorry the pics are quite crummy ( they are from my iphone )

_1105.jpg

_1106.jpg

_1107.jpg

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock

Antiquelover4

Rough_Rock
Trade
Stats-

Cushion modified brilliant 1.20 carat center stone
color- H
clarity- VS2
side stones- H/VS2 Trillions 0.45 carat total
Platinum setting
ring size- 7

364.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, Antiquelover!!

ylapis

Rough_Rock
I've been lurking on these boards for quite a while trying to get my now Fiance some ideas of what I want. So happy to finally have something to put up here! Just got engaged 10/20/12 :D Pictures are only from a camera phone, sorry!

20121020_130001.jpg
20121024_101212.jpg

angel_nick

Rough_Rock
My fiance let me pick out my own ring and I'm VERY happy he made that decision. I learned a lot in the process and lots came from the forums. Thanks for the inspiration everyone! TCW 1.40

Center Diamond:
Marquise brilliant cut
.90 carat
F color
VS1 clarity
8.70 x 5.16 x 3.33
strong blue florescence
64.5% depth

Setting:
14K White Gold
.50 TCW
clarity SI1
color H
6 prong

I love the florescence due to the fact that theres no sign of it at all unless its under a black light. When I originally seen this Marquise online I was curious to see a strong florescence in a high color like F. I was presently surprised. Its like it glows.

_1556.jpg

pa270228.jpg

pa270230.jpg

_1557.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results