shape
carat
color
clarity

Mini E-ring upgrade - 1.27 G SI2 AVR + YG Tacori 2565

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
I'm calling this our 10 years together mini e-ring upgrade ... my ultimate dream would be 2cts in white gold/plat in Tacori 2578 - but as my existing wedding band and eternity are set in yellow gold, I thought I'd better stick with yellow gold for now. Maybe in 10 yrs or so, I'll go for the full change over, but for now, this is enough of an upgrade for me from my existing 0.75 Flanders. I'm not really one for MRB's but there is something about AVRs that are so attractive!

I can't wait to pick this baby up!

EDIT: I deleted the photos because they have GOG logo on them, and I think this offends policy ... so sorry ... I should have waited until I collected it and taken my own photos

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
rats!!! you are such a tease! :wink2:

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
omg. I was so excited to see the pic. ;(

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
Enerchi|1346592598|3261221 said:
rats!!! you are such a tease! :wink2:

:oops: I'm sooo sorry! Me Bad :naughty: I posted, and then I thought I remembered something about logos. I went and checked, and yip, they've got to come down. :(( See, Me NOT Bad!! :saint:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
^^^^^

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, I'll try and forgive you---- but don't pull that stunt again, little lady, or the Diamond Gods will *NOT* be happy! :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1346601796|3261292 said:
junebug17|1346601012|3261285 said:
madelise|1346600003|3261275 said:

Looking at past posts, apparently the VC is a RHR? This ring is an upgrade of the ering, I guess. :read: :confused:

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

She never went back there to update with real photos, and she wrote here that it's her dream to own a 2 carat…. Isn't that one a 2 carat+?

:confused: :confused: :confused: weird............

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
The VC ring is a right hand ring, for my 40th birthday.

This ring is an e-ring up-grade to celebrate our 10 years together.

Nothing weird - I'm just lucky!

I'll try and post hand shots once I collect the rings - which, unfortunately, wont be until mid September.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very interested in seeing the L AVC. I was serious when I said I'd like an AVR and an AVC (and apparently you agree!) but I'd have to go to a lower color to swing the AVC. There is currently an L stone that I love, but the setting I want is platinum and I just have no idea how I'd feel about that combination. So I'll be watching for both rings!

Oh, and do the AVR pictures have the Good Old Gold logo on top of the ring itself? Because all you have to do to get rid of it is go to My Pictures and pull up Paint and you can either crop the name off or color over it.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CaratLover2|1346603881|3261303 said:
The VC ring is a right hand ring, for my 40th birthday.

This ring is an e-ring up-grade to celebrate our 10 years together.

Nothing weird - I'm just lucky!

I'll try and post hand shots once I collect the rings - which, unfortunately, wont be until mid September.

You are very lucky. Can't wait for photos of both! I've been waiting to see the VC one especially! I love warm side stones ;))

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1346610473|3261363 said:
I am very interested in seeing the L AVC. I was serious when I said I'd like an AVR and an AVC (and apparently you agree!) but I'd have to go to a lower color to swing the AVC. There is currently an L stone that I love, but the setting I want is platinum and I just have no idea how I'd feel about that combination. So I'll be watching for both rings!

Oh, and do the AVR pictures have the Good Old Gold logo on top of the ring itself? Because all you have to do to get rid of it is go to My Pictures and pull up Paint and you can either crop the name off or color over it.

Thanks DS2006 for the tip ... I'll try and do the crop now. As for an L in white metal, I would have preferred unplated WG but this wasn't an option with VC. I think the unplated WG with warm stones gives a more creamy affect over all.

EDIT: For what it's worth, VC said that he thought the L faced up like a H/I IRL - pretty high praise indeed!! So I guess maybe the whiteness/brightness of the plat actually helps lighten a warm stone??

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
Photos to appease the Diamond Gods !!

Mercy!!

tacori_2565rd7w_with_127ct__gsi2_avr_front__2_.jpg

tacori_2565rd7w_with_127ct__gsi2_avr_front_2__2_.jpg

tacori_2565rd7w_with_127ct__gsi2_avr_profile_2__2_.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is GORGEOUS! I SO want an AVR!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Diamond Gods are HAPPY and appeased!!!!! :lol:

Well done CaratLover2, Well Done!!! Beautiful stone and I love the YG setting - just beautiful! Can't wait for you to have it and then you can post a ton more pics - how much longer? 2 weeks?? WAY too long!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
that's gorgeous! so can't wait to see hand shots since 1.25 AVR is probably what I want in the future~~ :love: :love:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, how beautiful!! :love: I can't wait until you have photos of this side-by-side with the AVC! And handshots!!! :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MERCY is right.. OH My.. that is beautiful!!!! Congratulations!!! It's just perfect!!! :appl: :appl:

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
Oh WOW!!! I really really want an AVR one day :love: :love: :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow, that IS gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: I'd love to see hand shots of both rings!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous ring! :love:

nikkikrames

Rough_Rock
Did you get it yet? We ordered the same one in platinum on Sept. 1 and I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival. . .

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
I've literally just returned from the US after picking this up. Apologies for the dirt - but I've worn this all week and now it needs cleaned! I'm amazed by the AVR and the tacori setting is much more delicate than I anticipated. The picture of the ring is with my w-band and eternity ring. I'm happy with the way they look together.

_991.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my!!! That is a gorgeous combination!! I love the 2 eternities on either side of the Tacori!!! AWESOME!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

nikkikrames

Rough_Rock
It is beautiful - the contrast of the gold and paves is stunning. How long did it take to arrive from date of original purchase? It's been only 2 and 1/2 weeks (and we bought it on the holiday weekend- so I'm sure it didn't get started until Tuesday.) I really want it. I keep looking at pictures each day. Thanks. Plus, I'm looking forward to the formal proposal. A bit odd but at least I'm getting exactly what I wanted, and he's exactly what I've been looking for too :)

CaratLover2

Shiny_Rock
I think it was around 3.5 to 4 weeks from date of order to date of delivery at GOG.

nikkikrames

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the reply. I was dreading it would be closer to 6 weeks. Not that yours is an exact indication of how long mine should take but at least you ordered it around the same time and it gives me hope :) . congrats and enjoy!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Normally I don't care for yellow gold, but this is really beautiful! I love how the set all goes together so wonderfully, and the shank of the e-ring is superb. Congrats on the upgrade, and enjoy wearing her!

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Really beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results