shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOW ME YOUR HOLIDAY GIFTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2005 7:42:59 PM
Author: kaleigh
Patty,
I remember when you first posted pics of your gorgeous earrings. You were a very patient girl. I would have snuck those babies out and about while hubby wasn''t looking, Lol!!!
31.gif

LOL. I know! But I didn''t...I think I was a very good girl.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I was given a pair of delicate yellow gold and ruby chadiler earrings...I will post pictures soon....I am still drooling over all the pictures up thus far.
18.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Soon better be real soon!!!
20.gif
11.gif
9.gif
3.gif

averybojangles

Rough_Rock
Hi there! I am brand new to this site and tried to post a pic...but I can''t. I tried to copy paste, but nothing.
Can I get a little assistance?
Thank you!!!
Shannon

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
ote>Yeah, it was the Speedy 25. Although, I am wondering if I should go with the 30. I''m going to check it out this week to make sure I chose the right one
2.gif

I guess it depends on what you normally carry. Usually I only carry a cellphone, small wallet, lipliner, gloss and mirror, pen, keys, drivers license carrier and a small notepad, so the speedy 25 is a little too big for me.

I find the bigger the bag, the more miscellaneous things I start to carry, ie. today I carried my makeup bag and my planner, which I almost never carry.

Just remember if you do exchange it, make sure that there is no noticeable wear on the 25, otherwise, they won''t take it back for exchange.
2.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Author: LeilaHere''s my Christmas gift from my sweet, sweet husband. I thought I wanted chandeliere earrings but all of a sudden I wanted a diamond heart pendant so I gave him all sorts of pictures of the different styles I wanted and this is the one he picked. So it still had an element of surprise after all.
Leila, I love your pendant! Very cute.

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Okay I am a bit late. My husband let me pick out a piece of jewellery on the last day of our vacation in Kauai. I couldn''t justify the red coral bead necklace so I chose a ring with 5 plumeria flowers in brushed gold with diamond cutting. Three of the flowers are yellow gold, one white and one rose. It is the perfect momento of our wonderful trip as I think it symbolizes my family- 3 boys and my husband and I. I plan to wear it as my right hand ring when I start wearing my wedding set again- hard with an 8mth old! so for now it''s on my left hand.
Lisa
2.gif

graceelou

Rough_Rock
Here''s my John Atencio heart locket. It''s sterling and 18k w. 1/10 of diamond pave.

atencio.jpg

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks all! I love the color. It just pops. I have your basic brown, black and white purses and I need a great red one and now I have it and I love it!
36.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2005 10:01:42 PM
Author: butterfly 17

Yeah, it was the Speedy 25. Although, I am wondering if I should go with the 30. I''m going to check it out this week to make sure I chose the right one

I guess it depends on what you normally carry. Usually I only carry a cellphone, small wallet, lipliner, gloss and mirror, pen, keys, drivers license carrier and a small notepad, so the speedy 25 is a little too big for me.

I find the bigger the bag, the more miscellaneous things I start to carry, ie. today I carried my makeup bag and my planner, which I almost never carry.

Just remember if you do exchange it, make sure that there is no noticeable wear on the 25, otherwise, they won''t take it back for exchange.
[/quote]
I didn''t take the bag out of the LV box until I was sure I was going to keep it
2.gif
. I took a little trip down to Westchester to visit the LV store yesterday, and I quickly decided the Speedy 30 was just too big for me.

Now I''m waiting for the 25 to come out in the Damier canvas
30.gif
. That should be sometime this spring or summer hehe
3.gif

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
Here's my ring as promised a few pages back. Original post has details.

051225.JPG

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everyone got such amazing gifts! My husband and I aren''t big spenders on each other for Christmas (I prefer to hit him up for the big stuff when his moolah isn''t stretched between lots of other people, hee hee), but this year he got me a solid gold charm for my charm bracelet--it''s a BEAGLE! Looks just like my little Milo--I will post pics with the NEW DIGITAL CAMERA he also gave me when i figure out how to work it! LOL!
emotion-20.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it''s just beautiful Momoftwo

More Pics! More Pics!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Momoftwo- OMG!!!! that is fabulous!!!! more pics!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mom of Two - Love that new stone and your story.

Please post more pics!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MomofTwo, gorgeous, gorgeous stone!!!!! I agree, we need more pics!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are so many gorgeous jewelry pieces and gifts in this thread - I love it!

BF and I are getting married by March, so we were on a budget, and saving for our rings. I still didn''t get my e-ring yet, but the holidays aren''t over just yet!

I can''t really take a picture of my favourite gift, because it''s a new digi. Canon''s SD400 Elph! It makes taking macro pics of jewelry absolutely effortless.

canon-powershot-SD400.jpg

He also gave me a pink cashmere Prada scarf for our Christmas Eve gifts, which is funny because I had picked a cream cashmere sweater to give him for his gift.

B000BV6BVK.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

I hope everyone had a great holiday, and has a safe and happy New Year!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren-It may not be jewelry but I love your scarf and camera too!

Momoftwo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone for the comments. My DH can be such a sweetie. Okay, here''s one more. I need to try to get a closer view.

051228.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

more, more more (you really need to start a thread)

I''d say many, many of these holiday gifts need their own threads!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2005 8:39:33 PM
Author: sevens one
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

more, more more (you really need to start a thread)

I''d say many, many of these holiday gifts need their own threads!

I agree! I LOVE all the jewelry, purses, and "little" extras! My hubby and I decided not to get each other anything as we just got a ton of wedding gifts. But, we did buy a new desk and buffet and hutch as a holiday "treat" to ourselves
9.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2005 12:17:36 PM
Author: Rascal49

Now I''m waiting for the 25 to come out in the Damier canvas
30.gif
. That should be sometime this spring or summer hehe
3.gif

Are you serious? That''s actually what I wanted. I called eluxury and they said they never made it in the Damier, so I went and got the regular mono canvas.

I was even thinking about getting it custom made in the damier canvas!

I will be first in line to get one when and if it does come out! Oooh, I am so excited, something to look forward to!!!
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

flower12

Brilliant_Rock

Matatora,

30.gif
I love the earimg!!! so delicate and beautiful.

I got pendant and DH told me that I can get tennis bracelet.

216734_3126909657s.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mat, I saw them in the other thread, very pretty.
Flower I love your new pendant, it''s so delicate. Glad you can get a new tennis bracelet too. Nice to see you back on PS. We missed you!!!
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Flower your neclkace is delightful and sweet, I love it!!!!

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Wow, beautiful holiday gifts, ladies.

Enjoy your new baubles.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora, I love your earrings!!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Wow everyone have great gifts. Show me more pics. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results