shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOW ME YOUR HOLIDAY GIFTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jollyjlr

Rough_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
I am going to try again -- hope this works....

234.JPG

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Ame, that''s a gorgeous bag, it looks great for work and I love the color, lately, I have been into browns.

Rascal, I got the same thing, which size did you get? I got the LV speedy 25. I never really liked it, but for some strange reason, I had to add it to my collection. I got it last week, but I finally used it today for the first time.
I also got a small black Epi pochette (for going out) and a Michael Kors Hutton satchel for work.

I did get jewelry, but very small pieces.

I got a Roberto Coin sapphire bracelet.
I have the Tiffany''s diamonds by the yard bracelet with 5 diamonds from signed pieces and I always wanted to get one with sapphires, but I would never pay retail for it.

Well, I found a Roberto Coin bezel set sapphire bracelet for an amazing price and I had to get it. It looks very similar to the diamonds by the yard one, but the chain is different and it is 18kt. white gold, not platinum.
I think I got it for such a great price, it was a real steal, because it was shortened to 6.5 inches, but luckily for me, it actually fit.

I also got a Roberto Coin tiny treasures number "7" pendant because 7 is my lucky and favorite number and I got a amethyst and blue topaz bypass ring from Fortunoff''s for my right hand middle finger.

I will try to post pictures once I can get my camera to start working again!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2005 9:52:50 PM
Author: butterfly 17
Ame, that''s a gorgeous bag, it looks great for work and I love the color, lately, I have been into browns.

Rascal, I got the same thing, which size did you get? I got the LV speedy 25. I never really liked it, but for some strange reason, I had to add it to my collection. I got it last week, but I finally used it today for the first time.
I also got a small black Epi pochette (for going out) and a Michael Kors Hutton satchel for work.

I did get jewelry, but very small pieces.

I got a Roberto Coin sapphire bracelet.
I have the Tiffany''s diamonds by the yard bracelet with 5 diamonds from signed pieces and I always wanted to get one with sapphires, but I would never pay retail for it.

Well, I found a Roberto Coin bezel set sapphire bracelet for an amazing price and I had to get it. It looks very similar to the diamonds by the yard one, but the chain is different and it is 18kt. white gold, not platinum.
I think I got it for such a great price, it was a real steal, because it was shortened to 6.5 inches, but luckily for me, it actually fit.

I also got a Roberto Coin tiny treasures number ''7'' pendant because 7 is my lucky and favorite number and I got a amethyst and blue topaz bypass ring from Fortunoff''s for my right hand middle finger.

I will try to post pictures once I can get my camera to start working again!
you better. Wow- sounds great.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Got lots of goodies: the earrings, digital camera, bicycle, garden cart, Ultrasonic cleaner, cashmere sweater and some other fun things.

Custom from Signed Pieces/Facets, 18ktwg., 3.60total carat weight, 68 total stones, F-G color, VVS-VS
1 3/8" diameter

hoopearrings1 011.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
just one more.
Everyone''s gifts are great
MMM - this was a super idea.

hoopearrings1 014.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
As have I. Usually I go for a good red or a black but this just looks so rich!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Holy shniekies. Those are my dream earrings!

As a matter of fact, I''ll take one of each of the amazing goodies posted, thank you.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine. My fiance set my diamond into a pendant!

DSC02062.jpg

More pics here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-pendant.37821/

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh WOW, Ann. Those earrings are just absolutely gorgeous and look stunning in your ears. What a fantastic present!!!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2005 3:03:03 PM
Author: kaleigh
I know MC''s hubby got a plasma TV.
hahaha yep, and he''s watching it right now. I think there''s playoffs or something. who knows??? lol

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Ann, those diamond hoops are gorgeous!!
30.gif

36.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
MMM and Catmom,
Yeah, I love ''em.
Do you think they are too blingy to wear just casual! (ha ha)

I have to give David and Issac at SP a huge bravo. They did these in such a short time, I couldn''t believe it. They are so good to work with.

On Jan .7th, I get to begin wearing my eternity bands, I''ll be one blinging chick!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations everyone on your beautiful pieces!

My husband and I didn''t exchange gifts this year. With buying a house and a few major purchases, we decided to fill our stockings with small stuff and get some toys for the kids. My husband DID get me a ski coat though. It''s a nice one, I guess. $250. But, I don''t ski and am going to be using it for gardening and playing with my kids outside so the price seems a bit steep, but he insists it''ll be good if I ever go up to the mountains w/him and the boys. Hopefully it lasts many years.

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/26/2005 10:41:49 PM
Author: snlee
Here''s mine. My fiance set my diamond into a pendant!

DSC02062.jpg

More pics here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-pendant.37821/
I love how this is set! Beautiful.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/26/2005 10:49:52 PM
Author: Ann
MMM and Catmom,
Yeah, I love ''em.
LOL, Ann. Not too much bling at all! Of course my philosophy has always been that one can never have too much bling!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
snlee, your pendant is just beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Ann, those earrings are amazing. WOW!!!
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, it was the Speedy 25. Although, I am wondering if I should go with the 30. I''m going to check it out this week to make sure I chose the right one
2.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i''d say go with the 30, Rascal.

wow! looks like everyone got great gifts!

i got my engagement ring for thanksgiving, so FI and I weren''t suppose to really exchange gifts. we both broke that rule. he got me a small shopping spree at LV.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/26/2005 7:58:12 PM
Author: ame

I was rifling through ''my'' bag at nordies (in a diff color) and it looks monstrous. Then againI can jam all sorts of stuff in a purse...so I might need to pare down my ''emergency kit'' with a small drugstore in it. Wouldn''t look very chic with that thing bulging out.
I tried to go small. I have several that I just never use because I just can''t fit everything I need to in them. I finally gave it up and bought a quite large over the shoulder tote and I love it. Hmmm maybe that emergency kit should have its own bag????
31.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Ann those hoops are to die for - if they were mine I would wear them every day!!!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock

Never! They are so gorgeous! If I had those, I''d wear them everywhere, everyday!

Everyone got such wonderful gifts! I want to see pictures of those LV bags some of you ladies got. I have no clue which styles you ladies are refering to. I''ve never been in a LV store let alone own a LV purse.

6.gif
I just stay away because I''m scared to discover another bad habit!

Here''s my Christmas gift from my sweet, sweet husband. I thought I wanted chandeliere earrings but all of a sudden I wanted a diamond heart pendant so I gave him all sorts of pictures of the different styles I wanted and this is the one he picked. So it still had an element of surprise after all.

heartpendant-1.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
YUM love all the new additions and those diamond hoop earrings are to die for Ann!! Just lovely!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leila,
I love your heart pendant. Hubby did well didn''t he!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2005 12:18:37 AM
Author: Leila

Never! They are so gorgeous! If I had those, I''d wear them everywhere, everyday!

Everyone got such wonderful gifts! I want to see pictures of those LV bags some of you ladies got. I have no clue which styles you ladies are refering to. I''ve never been in a LV store let alone own a LV purse.

6.gif
I just stay away because I''m scared to discover another bad habit!

Here''s my Christmas gift from my sweet, sweet husband. I thought I wanted chandeliere earrings but all of a sudden I wanted a diamond heart pendant so I gave him all sorts of pictures of the different styles I wanted and this is the one he picked. So it still had an element of surprise after all.

Leila, Love that pendent!!
How are things going with your new ring set? Getting tons of compliments? Was your local jeweler able to fix the prongs satisfactorily? I hope so because your rings are SO lovely! That is a nice reverse handshot!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh and Gailrmv! I love it too! Gailrmv, I haven''t had my prongs fixed yet. My jeweler said the diamond is secure. I''m just not happy with the workmanship but I don''t want to get it fixed just yet because... I am thinking of changing the setting.
6.gif
I know, shame, shame. What is my husband going to do with me, his crazy wife?!
11.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I had a better picture...3ct, oval, G, micropave

12_25_05_1.jpg

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, no pics yet, but I''ll reserve my place when I get pictures. Santa was very generous to me this year and got me diamond earrings and a diamond necklace! The earrings are Whiteflash''s ready set go either 0.7 or 0.8 carat total weight. I told my hubby I''d be happy with either, and I''m not sure what he got. He also got me a 0.43 carat G, SI1 diamond pendant from their expert selection. He hasn''t given me any of the paperwork for the diamonds yet, so I don''t know the exact specs. He got it in Whiteflash''s bezel, and I wasn''t really fond of that setting, plus the chain was all tangled up when it got to him. So, we''re sending it back to get the 3 prong setting.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How wonderful Coda!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Look forward to the pics of your new sparklies!
3.gif
3.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love seeing everyone''s new sparklies!!!!!
30.gif
None for me this year. I got a new Dustbuster and new speakers and a squishy wrist-rest for my computer (oooooo, aaaaaaaah
2.gif
). I got my husband an automatic sprinkler system for the yard. Hmmmmm, that exchange seems a bit unbalanced doesn''t it?
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No sparklies for me either as I have done very well for them this year
11.gif
but I have my lovely new handbag and some Chanel Number 5 parfum and EDP which is MOST acceptable!
3.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results