shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOW ME YOUR HOLIDAY GIFTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Everyone got such lovely lovely gifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
From hubby- a Citizen eco-drive with diamonds (not CZs/crystals!!!), and a diamond/sapphire geometric milgrained eternity band. I have a pic of the watch, but you''ll have to wait for the ring shots!

watchEP554056A.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous watch!
36.gif
36.gif
That would look very nice on me that would.....
27.gif

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
VERY AFFORDABLE TOO!!! linky

Its really a great deal - the watch retails for $400, he paid $200. It looks great on!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the linky Shiny
35.gif
Crikey, it looks is if it cost THOUSANDS
6.gif
6.gif
Great choice, you've got me VERY tempted.........
31.gif
What a Supa Saving Hubby too
36.gif
36.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Great gifts everyone! Love the watch Shiny and great earrings Ann! I also got some nice white gold earrings which I will post later, here''s a pic of my newest Coach and Matching Wallet. Sorry for the bad pic! Ohh I also got the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner from sharper image and that thing is amazing! Love it!
30.gif
30.gif

newredcoach.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you got some great gifts, Angel! Love the Coach set and can''t wait to see your earrings.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, glad the holidays were good to all of you!!

This Xmas was great. Everything I got I liked, so no returns always makes it better. Angel, I like your new coach set! Hehe, like it better than the purse I got as a total surprise from one of my aunts...not sure how much use I''ll get out of it. However, I guess I commented on the wristlet back in October and she rushed out and got me the purse, so I feel sort of bad if I exchange it!

Last week my dad was so cute, he called and was like lets meet for dinner I want to show you something I''d like to get for you. So we meet for dinner, head to Neimans and he showed me this little yurman necklace. He didn''t want to buy it without knowing I''d wear it, because he''d rather just write me a check than buy me things I don''t like and need to return. It was cute, so I let him buy it for me. I may have chosen a different color, but he really liked this. It is a pale green quartz that they call by some fancy name
3.gif
surrounded by diamonds. It sure does sparkle when I wear it. I guess the nice thing about the light green is that it goes with a lot more and I''ll probably wear it more than a more vibrant color. The green doesn''t come out as nicely in photographs as it looks in person.

IMG_0439.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Everyone''s gifts are beautiful! My husband and I are behind as usual, and so we haven''t given each other all our gifts yet. So I hope it''s okay if I cheat and post one from Christmas two years ago, since am new to Pricescope this year. First, though, I''ll post one he did give me so far, which maybe Mara and Mrs. Punch ''n Pie (sp?) will appreciate:
1.gif
Since we aren''t ready to get a live one yet, I guess this will help satisfy me for now!!!...

temp westie.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the one from 2 years ago; sorry I don''t have a better shot. The briolette stone is a tourmaline.

tourmaline earrings.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
This one is hardly worth posting. Hard to get a self-portrait of earrings:

I can try to take some good ones when I get time. I love these earrings.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
oops! Hit the wrong button:

ear pic.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Another try. Sorry these pics don''t do justice to the earrings.

tourmaline earr.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I''ll bore you all with the last shot, and might as well throw in some info. White gold, diamond and tourmaline earrings. "Pinkish color" (I think they''re kind of purple) tourmaline briolettes approximately 1.6 carats each. Diamonds total carat weight est. .23. (if I am reading my appraisal right)

touraline earring.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Well, after I promised that was the last one, I looked at my desk and the earrings were sitting there at a different angle, and I thought, hey, that might show the color of the briolettes better than the others. So I took another picture. And all this for a Christmas gift that wasn''t even this year''s! Sorry!
3.gif

briolette.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I love everyones gifts! Unfortunately hubby is done buying jewelry for me for a while, but thats okay.

We decided that we had spent a lot on us this year (new house, wedding, FABULOUS honeymoon, new washer & dryer) that our cute little pup Ellie would be our big Christmas present! Here she is after her first hair cut last week!

ellie_xmas2005.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, I LOVE that Westie calendar....I actually got those EVERY YEAR from at least one person in my life for the last 10 years or so because everyone knew how badly I wanted a Westie....now we finally have the real thing!! So, calendars DO work in the meantime!
5.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful earrings!!!

And NJC...that''s the most precious gift of all!!!
emdog.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Angel....looooooooooooooooooooove the color of your coach purse and wallet.....so divine!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OFG, I love your earrings!! Shiny, love the watch your hubby gave you it's very nice!! Angel, I love your handbag, very snazzy!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, everyone received such wonderful gifts!!

Here is my LV Speedy 25
9.gif

PICT0444a2.jpg

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Rascal, niiccee Speedy. Yum. I''m sure you will enjoy it. Looks great!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rascal, I love your speedy bag, very nice!!!!

elepri

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/27/2005 2:12:15 PM
Author: njc
I love everyones gifts! Unfortunately hubby is done buying jewelry for me for a while, but thats okay.

We decided that we had spent a lot on us this year (new house, wedding, FABULOUS honeymoon, new washer & dryer) that our cute little pup Ellie would be our big Christmas present! Here she is after her first hair cut last week!
NJC, your pup is adorable! I love schnauzers!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
newredcoach.jpg

Angel, I love your purse and wallet!

We bought our daughter a Coach wallet last week and I was admiring your purse in the store. I pointed it out to my hubby. You are lucky!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey patty- how are you enjoying the studs???
You should add them here.

31.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2005 6:58:21 PM
Author: sevens one
Hey patty- how are you enjoying the studs???
You should add them here.

31.gif
Hi Nan! I love them! After wearing 1/4c CZs for two years, these feel BIG, lol.

Okay, here is a picture that I posted when I got them...

102_0286.JPG

102_0269.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
awesome
36.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
WOW! Love the earrings, love the bags, love it all!!!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Patty,
I remember when you first posted pics of your gorgeous earrings. You were a very patient girl. I would have snuck those babies out and about while hubby wasn''t looking, Lol!!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results