shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOW ME YOUR HOLIDAY GIFTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh flower I adore your new pretty pendant! You always get the cutest gifts....!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I was surprised with the following purse, matching wallet and neat ring my hubby surprised me with from a little antique shop in town. Sweet that he picked it out all by his self. EVEN after my overhaul of the wedding set this year....

MVC-320S.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woo

MVC-022S.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woo

MVC-023S.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woo

MVC-021S.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
cool ring
wooooo
he he

I like that big ol bag too

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow woo, wonderful bag and lovely ring!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo, thank you. The handbag was made in France called "Texier". I love love love handbangs almost as much as jewelry (hehehe). The ring is really neat. Great Christmas :)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
How funny, is the antique ring in a box that says Signed Pieces?? Is that the name of the shop? What a small world!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 4:12:36 PM
Author: Mara
How funny, is the antique ring in a box that says Signed Pieces?? Is that the name of the shop? What a small world!
No, that definitely looks like an actual SP box (our SP).

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes it is our SP, I have the same box.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
oops, I put it there to take a picture..... didn''t even realize it until you said it :)

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
How funny on X-mas I was thinking about all the beautiful things you ladies are getting
2.gif
I am still out of town but I wanted to share mine. All the shots are off the websites since I have little privacy and my FI and his family do not understand my PS obsession. This is the bag I have been drooling over but FI got it for me in chocolate brown (coach''s site did not have a picture but you get the idea). I love it!

my brand new coach bag.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
FI also got me these diamond earrings to wear on our wedding day (I have to wait 8 months!
39.gif
) But he did let me try them on. He said he wanted to give them to me early so I can plan the rest of my jewelry ahead of time. He is so sweet!

wedding earrings.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It won''t let me attach my last picture but my future inlaws got me a necklace that has a round blue sapphire with a diamond halo. It matches the look of my e-ring perfectly. I will try to upload a picture later.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome pendant flower12....love the combo of the circle and flowers!!! Is the bracelet all flowers, or circles, or both?

Tacori...l
30.gif
ve the Coach purse!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori,
I love that purse. The earrings are lovely. I can''t wait to see the halo necklace sounds gorgeous!!!
36.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori, I love Coach!! Good for you! And those earrings are so pretty, and that necklace sounds wonderful ... you are a lucky, lucky, lucky girl ... and you happen to be getting married on my birthday, so you picked an excellent day! (Sometimes it falls on a Thursday, and Thursday the 12th, before Friday the 13th, is considered lucky.)

I received more bedding for the set I''m collecting (slowly but surely from eBay) and a cute Kate Spade purse and beautiful Marc Jacobs shoes, but the shoes were too big
39.gif
and have to be returned ....

Here''s the bedding though ...

dkny.jpg

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/27/2005 12:58:52 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl
Everyone''s gifts are beautiful! My husband and I are behind as usual, and so we haven''t given each other all our gifts yet. So I hope it''s okay if I cheat and post one from Christmas two years ago, since am new to Pricescope this year. First, though, I''ll post one he did give me so far, which maybe Mara and Mrs. Punch ''n Pie (sp?) will appreciate:
1.gif
Since we aren''t ready to get a live one yet, I guess this will help satisfy me for now!!!...

AWWWW!!! I got a Westie Calendar too! And a stuffed Westie and a Westie ornament...people went nuts! Molly was my birthday and Christmas gift this year (my bday is 5 days before xmas so I always get the combo gifts, but this one was worth it!)

GREAT gifts everyone!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/29/2005 7:45:40 PM
Author: SeattleSparkle
Tacori, I love Coach!! Good for you! And those earrings are so pretty, and that necklace sounds wonderful ... you are a lucky, lucky, lucky girl ... and you happen to be getting married on my birthday, so you picked an excellent day! (Sometimes it falls on a Thursday, and Thursday the 12th, before Friday the 13th, is considered lucky.)

I received more bedding for the set I''m collecting (slowly but surely from eBay) and a cute Kate Spade purse and beautiful Marc Jacobs shoes, but the shoes were too big
39.gif
and have to be returned ....

Here''s the bedding though ...
Love the bedding SS, very pretty!!!
36.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, I love the purse and earrings :) beautiful. I too love Coach :)

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Here are my treasures:

1) LV Marelle
2) 2ct Aquamarine & Diamond pendant in 18kt white gold
3) Blue Nile 1ctw inside/outside 18kt wg diamond hoops

LV purse and ring.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the color of this pendant... it doesn''t show up well in pics because my flash, but it''s so bright. And the cut is awesome too!

aqua trilliant pendant 2.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
a fuzzy one of the pendant... this one is slightly closer to the actual color... but still not vibrant enough.

aqua trilliant pendant 4.jpg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
last but not least, the Blue Nile earrings i bought for myself.

BN earrings.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bunch of lucky girls.all receive beautiful gifts.
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fortekitty, I just love your pendant and earrings!! The color of your aquamarine is gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
Of course I also love the LV! What a great holiday you had!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone. I will have to take a picture of my purse so you can see it in brown. I am like Ame and usually always stick with the basic black but it is fun to have something different. Everyone else''s gifts are so wonderful. DF is right we are all very lucky. I tried to upload the sapphire necklace and it keeps saying "An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator." anyone else ever get that?

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmm, something''s not quite right. All you ladies got beautiful jewelery and purses etc for Christmas and I had to settle for a half share of a 50" plasma TV with my new husband. Maybe next year should be jewelery year and he can own half share of an upgraded diamond?!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results