shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOW ME YOUR HOLIDAY GIFTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I''m in the same boat as you, I''ve gotten half of a new TV....where are my sparklies?!!!

laney

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 11:51:27 AM
Author: MiniMouse
Hmmm, something''s not quite right. All you ladies got beautiful jewelery and purses etc for Christmas and I had to settle for a half share of a 50'' plasma TV with my new husband. Maybe next year should be jewelery year and he can own half share of an upgraded diamond?!!!

Minimouse and luckyhonu.. MEE too.. 1/2 share of a 60 inch..
7.gif
.. I do have to admit though.. it''s pretty nice..

(yes that is Anchorman... will ferrell.. :)

nry20061.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Like ForteKitty- I decided to give a little something to myself.
31.gif

Necklace Thread
04%20cushion%20collage%20for%20necklace.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
here are my new additions

lvbags111x.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
35.gif

bagg22cv.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
emlove.gif

bager33.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Hey gals I got diamond studs this year, but I''ve had a plasma tv under my Christmas tree before too. They DO have fantastic pictures!

Kaleigh your new LVs are wonderful!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sundial. I am loving them.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 12:38:31 PM
Author: laney

Hmmm, something''s not quite right. All you ladies got beautiful jewelery and purses etc for Christmas and I had to settle for a half share of a 50'' plasma TV with my new husband. Maybe next year should be jewelery year and he can own half share of an upgraded diamond?!!!

7.gif

I''m laughing my butt off right now... that is my FI''s ultimate gift- bigscreen plasma tv playing Anchorman... I can''t get him to stop quoting Ron Burgundy lol
9.gif
19.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 12:19:39 PM
Author: luckyhonu
I''m in the same boat as you, I''ve gotten half of a new TV....where are my sparklies?!!!
We definitely need to make big hints about sparklies for Christmas 2006. A big screen just doesn''t do it for me and hubby hogs the remote control!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 12:38:31 PM
Author: laney

7.gif

Laney, 60 inches!!!! Good grief, I can''t tell hubby that, or he''ll put that top of OUR Christmas list for 2006. Good job he doesn''t read Pricescope!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
K, I am too lazy to scroll back but is that the LV Manhattan? Or some style similar to it? My GF was over here yesterday telling me about it with the two pockets and buckles and she got one too for Xmas...I hadn''t seen it but that looks like what she was describing!

Love it!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes it''s called the Manhatten PM bag. It''s a great bag. I am loving it. The cherry blossom key chain thingy was a gift from my son Rob. He saved up for it. So thoughtful of him. I tried to get him to return it as it was expensive, but he insisted. Does anyone know what it''s proper name is??

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh,
Love your new LVs. Especially love the Koala agenda, we got the same color with the Rose interior!

Mat,
That is a beautiful necklace!

Fortekitty,
Love the bag and the new pendant.

Everyone got such nice stuff!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks butterfly. You were my inspiration for the agenda. I saw your''s in the shopping thread and I was like ok that''s what I really want. The rose interior is so pretty. I''m almost afraid to use it. Yikes I sound like ame, Lol!!!
3.gif

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
face23.gif
This is my beautiful pendant from my dear husband.
GIA J/VS1/1.52c/Platinum. It looks like the stone is dark, but I think that is the shadow of my camera.

pendant.jpg.JPG

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Diamond Quest that stone doesn't look dark it looks FABULOUS! What a big beautiful pendant!!! Thanks for posting.

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Sun. I would post an entire neck shot, but for some reason I am not allowed due to size. I see huge pics everywhere. Please advise.

mrs jam

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies, I am insane. My husband gave me an absolutely beautiful double-row tennis bracelet for my birthday/Christmas, but we''re returning it and getting a big honkin'' plasma tv instead. Here''s the crazy part- the return is MY idea and I had to talk him into the tv!

I do admit I have an ulterior motive, though. I fell in love with a gorgeous credenza that we''re going to put the tv on. I figured the only way to get my husband excited about a piece of furniture is to let him stick a huge tv on top of it. I just really wanted the credenza more than the bracelet and am really, really looking forward to getting rid of our butt-ugly entertainment center I''ve had since college. The only problem is that it''s a special order and we have to wait 4 to 8 weeks for it.

I love looking at everyone''s gifts! It looks like we have all been good girls (and boys) this year!

pulaski credenza 102008.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was very nice of you mrs jam!! Nice credenza!!!

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the gold flower brooch that I gave to myself for Christmas. It is made in Italy but purchased in Hong Kong.The surface of the flower is all hand engraved. The flower is about 2.75" diameter. The petals are rose and yellow gold. The center is a white gold with pave diamonds. I posted about this in an earlier thread when I was trying to decide which pin to buy. There is a more closeup photo there. This collage is what the brooch looks like on my clothes.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/flower-brooches.35920/

Art Nouveau

flowerbroochcol.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everyone''s gifts are incredible. Kaleigh, I love you LV bag and that is sooo sweet of Rob to get you the key chain.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks mrssalvo. I adore the key chain too. Diamondquest I love your new pendant. The diamond is a wow. AN I love your flower pin, very pretty!!!
30.gif

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh- I''m a newby with posting. I can''t get my pics to post in a decent size. Can you advise me?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow Kaleigh
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I stink at taking pics. Others will be more than happy to help you. I am technically challenged. Sevens one posts my pics for me. And she takes the pics for me as well.
6.gif
3.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing gifts Everyone!!

I love your Cerise Kaleigh! Waaaah! I want one too. lol. those little faces are so cuute!

I''m on the ''vicarious only'' plan for now re: serious twinkly jewelry ((pout)) but I''ve started collecting some opaque stone pieces. There was a turquoise necklace that looked great online but yuck in person, so I sent it back.

Malachite earrings.

Kenyan Heishi & turquoise earrings.

turqetmal.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
these were actually a gift for donating to a charity

Malachite beads(was two necklaces but I restrung them into one..it's probably about 38ish inches now)

Malachite earrings in foreground, right

malneckear.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Not such a great pic:

In the back is a 40 inch mixed strand of smokey quartz, turquoise, & wood.

In the front are my faves: The two outer rings are supposed to be malachite(the markings look very different from the other pieces I have. shrug)
34.gif
and the center ring is Tiger''s eye. tres Flinstones!
41.gif

beadsandrings.jpg

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
oh yeh, Last photo:

This I picked last minute but it hasn''t arrived yet. We''ll see how it is in person.

Lemon quartz(10*12 cushion) in 18k.

lemonquartz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results