shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOW ME YOUR HOLIDAY GIFTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
My digicam and the laptop that has the digicam software on it were never in the same place at the same time this holiday season, so I am just now uploading some pics to PS!

I asked DH for a pair of 0.23 ctw diamond earrings that I fell in love with. He got them for me and they're divine!!!...in the box...but on my ear, they are a little small and don't hang down near as long as I'd like. I also have long hair and they pretty much get lost in the tangled masses. So though I loved them, I returned them and got a 0.5 ctw pendant instead. I photographed the pendant after I wore it...and before it got an ultrasonic bath so the pictures don't do it justice...but it's a firecracker around my neck in 2 tone gold (white and rose) with white melee.

Earrings I loved but returned (if only they were just a bit bigger!):

ear012.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
My new pendant that has not left my neck and needs an ultrasonic bath! These pics don't show off the diamond sparkle but are better for showing the two tones of gold.

pend012.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Kalagee I love your necklace and firegodess that double heart is lovely!
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/30/2005 12:38:31 PM
Author: laney

Minimouse and luckyhonu.. MEE too.. 1/2 share of a 60 inch..
7.gif
.. I do have to admit though.. it''s pretty nice..

(yes that is Anchorman... will ferrell.. :)
Lanee - nice TV! Where did you get your TV stand? We got our plasma a few months back and had it on my son''s train table until yesterday when we finally found another temporary table worth purchasing & using until we find the perfect entertainment set-up. lol I''d like to find something SOON as the new table is where I want to put my African Violets!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Wow...everyone got some great loot!
3.gif

(Art Nouveau...that brooch is to die for...it looks GREAT on every color!!!

widget

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Firegoddess I love your new earrings and pendant! They are just gorgeous!!!

DiamondPrincess

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/2/2006 3:14:28 PM
Author: FireGoddess
My new pendant that has not left my neck and needs an ultrasonic bath! These pics don''t show off the diamond sparkle but are better for showing the two tones of gold.
Just lovely. And it combines my 3 favorite things: hearts, butterflies, and diamonds of course.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Your new penadant is so sweet, FG. I love it!
30.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh, everyone got such pretty gifts!

Kaylagee, I LOVE your malachite bead pieces, they are so pretty!

I WISH I got a share of a 50-60 inch t.v. Fi & I are currently watching t.v. on my 20" Daewoo while we save up some $$ for a nice t.v.
1.gif

This Christmas was quite good. I have been asking for a Kitchen-Aid mixer for many years now & my fi surprised me with one this Christmas (in Majestic yellow - yummy!) So far I have only made pancakes, but it''s every bit as awesome as I thought it would be!

From my parents, I got the attached Chanel bag that I picked out for myself. The picture is pretty terrible, but the bag is beautiful. It''s black, white & pink tweed with a metal leather-laced strap. It''s a nice size, but I dont'' carry anything with me besides wallet, keys, check book & cell phone. I only wish I could fit my sunglass case in it - that would make it perfect!

Happy holidays!

chanelhandbagdp.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys - I do love the pendant! DH and I have a heart jewelry motif going on, so it fits in perfectly. I do love the little touch of the butterfly...unexpected and sweet!
1.gif

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lizz,
I love the ring. I went to Overstock and could not find it though. Do you have a serial number for it?

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh-GREAT bag and accessories! The cherry one is called Monogram Cerises.
Your son did good! Love the agenda as well!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh thanks Angel. I was dying to know it''s name. My son did well!!!
1.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m blind! I''m blind! All this bling and luxury!
3.gif

With my recent upgrade I''m obviously not going to be getting any bling for quite awhile, but my DH did present me with a big, gorgeous wooden jewelry box for Christmas....yes, it was empty. (though I did rifle shamelessly through all the drawers looking for a pair of stud earrings, a pendant...anything!)

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/3/2006 4:05:55 PM
Author: KristyDarling
3.gif

With my recent upgrade I''m obviously not going to be getting any bling for quite awhile, but my DH did present me with a big, gorgeous wooden jewelry box for Christmas....yes, it was empty. (though I did rifle shamelessly through all the drawers looking for a pair of stud earrings, a pendant...anything!)

Okay???! LOL!

KD, I''m with ya in the post-upgrade drought...Excruciating, innit?(said a la Bugs bunny) :razz:

I''m over here alternately drooling and pouting. I even sent a link to dh at work the other day!

sigh. a promise is a promise. I''m actually looking forward to my forties now!
41.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/3/2006 7:48:19 PM
Author: kaylagee

Date: 1/3/2006 4:05:55 PM
Author: KristyDarling
3.gif

Okay???! LOL!

KD, I''m with ya in the post-upgrade drought...Excruciating, innit?(said a la Bugs bunny) :razz:

I''m over here alternately drooling and pouting. I even sent a link to dh at work the other day!

sigh. a promise is a promise. I''m actually looking forward to my forties now!
41.gif
and what exactly was this promise?
I vote that if it were made while you were pregnant- all bets are off! He owes you one big time!

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora and Danielle, Thanks for the compliments! I might get the teardrop earrings in lapis lazuli too!

Sevs, I wish I could claim hormones and wriggle out of the deal somehow! and Yes, he *totally* owes me! Can you say P-I-T-O-C-I-N *again*?! Any woman who endures that should have a 5ct. diamond in that little take-home kit. LOL
11.gif
Ummm, lessee, The promise was something like: if I got the roval then I'd leave him be about the rox until late fortyish(at which time I'd be presented with an absurdly huge diamond).

I came up with this damning bargain partly out of desperation for a 2ct., & from my idea that, in 10 years or so, we'd be able to get my 'be-all-end-all' Dream Ring. I mean, back when I was still silly enough to actually believe in such a chimera!
9.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
My new pendant that has not left my neck and needs an ultrasonic bath! These pics don''t show off the diamond sparkle but are better for showing the two tones of gold.
FireGoddess, I
30.gif
your new pendant. Can I get a closer look at your diamond butterflies? They really complete the 2 hearts.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2006 2:58:22 AM
Author: kaylagee
Matatora and Danielle, Thanks for the compliments! I might get the teardrop earrings in lapis lazuli too!

Sevs, I wish I could claim hormones and wriggle out of the deal somehow! and Yes, he *totally* owes me! Can you say P-I-T-O-C-I-N *again*?! Any woman who endures that should have a 5ct. diamond in that little take-home kit. LOL
11.gif
Ummm, lessee, The promise was something like: if I got the roval then I''d leave him be about the rox until late fortyish(at which time I''d be presented with an absurdly huge diamond).

I came up with this damning bargain partly out of desperation for a 2ct., & from my idea that, in 10 years or so, we''d be able to get my ''be-all-end-all'' Dream Ring. I mean, back when I was still silly enough to actually believe in such a chimera!
9.gif

Oh Yes- PITOCIN!!! I had a feeling you came up with some crazy promise. (he he) I would have done the same.

Joan Rivers once said " Bravery is making an appointment with your OBGYN and actually showing up!"

I think we''ll/you''ll be able to convince him sooner than you think!
36.gif

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Wow, everyone got such beautiful things.

I asked my husband to make me a necklace with a stone the color of the Caribbean. I of course used Pricescope to get stone choices. I gave him the following choices: Paraiba, Aquamarine, Blue Topaz and Blue Zircon. He worked with a local jewelery store and had a dozen stones sent in from which to choose. He chose a 7 carat trillion shaped blue zircon. Here''s a picture with no flash. He liked the light & dark places because it reflected the changing ocean better. I''m really glad he chose blue zircon because it sparkles so much more than Topaz or Aquamarine. Paraiba would have been pretty but totally out of the budget.

TrillionDSCN0839Small1.jpg

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
2nd picture no flash. The other one is with the flash.

TrillionDSCN0841Small1.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/4/2006 4:41:16 AM
Author: DiaDiva

My new pendant that has not left my neck and needs an ultrasonic bath! These pics don't show off the diamond sparkle but are better for showing the two tones of gold.
FireGoddess, I
30.gif
your new pendant. Can I get a closer look at your diamond butterflies? They really complete the 2 hearts.
I will clean that baby and try to take some more pictures for you!
1.gif

And ID, that pendant looks gorgeous...I think you hit the nail on the head with the color of the stone!

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I created a collage (my first!) of my Mxas presents. The ring is from the Atlas collection by Tiffany and Co. in 18K White gold, it has the roman numerals 3, 6, 19, 12 around the ring, in sequence. The pendant is the Tiffany Seas pendant in 18K White gold as well, diamonds .35 G VS.

Everyone got beautiful gifts!

I wish you well,

Bridget

Mxas pres 05.jpg

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
KaylaGee -- I''m glad we''re in this drought together.
3.gif
But COME ON, who gives a jewelry-loving woman an EMPTY jewelry box?????? It''s just WRONG!
39.gif

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Present from the FI--1889 antique pocket watch. The balance wheel jewel on it is broken, so it only keeps the time exactly right lying flat on its back! You can see the key in some of these, and the inscription on the back. This was actually an ebay purchase. I LOVE old pocketwatches...my wish list now is an old white gold Hamilton and an 1800s pearl-and enamel Patek I saw in an antique shop...
30.gif

thumb_RIMG0064_web.jpg

thumb_RIMG0052_web.jpg

thumb_RIMG0057_web.jpg

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Freshwater pearl necklace from the future mother-in-law...I was very surprised, she hated me for a good 6 years, but now it seems to all be OK
19.gif

thumb_RIMG0070_web.jpg

thumb_RIMG0068_web.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! Everybodys gifts were awesome this year! A belated Merry Christmas/Happy Hannakkah and Happy New Year to all. I''ve been lurking for a while but haven''t posted lately.

I wanted to add my x-mas gift this year....

It''s a 3.51 ct fancy yellow/VVS1 heart shaped diamond ring with approximately 3.25 ctw yellow and white diamonds in the band and gallery.

I also got a Roberto Coin Circle of Life pendant but I haven''t taken pictures of it yet. I think all in all I had a pretty darn good Christmas with my darling hubby.

heart8.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Another..

heart3.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
And the last...

heart4.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
didiamond,
Wow what a gorgeous ring. Please start a new thread for it. We need more pics too!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results