shape
carat
color
clarity

SHOW ME YOUR HOLIDAY GIFTS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lizz, I love your heart necklace. The detail on it is amazing. Love the ring too.

Ame, that''s a great bag, very snazzy!!

ltl, your necklace will be very pretty!!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Catmom you peridot ring is gorgeous! I love peridot
1.gif
And the diamond pave is sooo delicate!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, no pics yet, but hopefully tomorrow when I get my new digital cam charged, I can post pics of my new
Facets/Signed Pieces custom inside/out diamond hoops. They are perfect, exactly what I wanted. Issac mentioned to my husband that they might add those to their line. Sure hope so.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Ann,
I can''t wait to see them. So glad you are pleased with them. I bet they are gorgeous!!!
1.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
well, this may seem very small compared to a lot of people''s gifts, but I told my husband not to spend a lot since we upgraded my e-ring setting and w-band recently. Anyway he got me the venetian link bracelet and necklace in silver from Blue Nile. I am so happy because he paid attention when I was dropping hints and chose something that is totally my taste! I haven''t taken them off since he gave them to me and I anticipate wearing them a lot.

The only thing weird is they are both really shiny right now, more so than I remember with other silver pieces I have. They look almost fake they are so shiny. Has anyone else had this experience? I expect that as I wear them they will tarnish a little and look more like how I am used to silver looking.

Althoug I love Tiffany jewelery, I think his decision to go BN was smart. He said he was going to get me the necklace from Tiffany but he realized that it looked exactly like the one from BN, at least it was identical to his eye and according to people''s reviews. If he went BN he could get me both the necklace and bracelet and a few other small gifts too for the same price.

I hope everyone enjoyed/ is enjoying their holidays!

Gail

linknecklace.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great gifts ladies and fantastic ring Mara, love it!
36.gif
36.gif
Ame I am a Dooney and Bourke lover too, and that is a great choice of bag
3.gif
I received an Anniversary Collection bag for Christmas, I think I am developing a sad addiction to these bags.......
41.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
I won''t be able to take pics yet, but I got a 6mm black pearl pendant that has a small .02ct diamond above it. It''s set on a 18 in. cable link chain. This was a gift from my in-laws.

Here''s a pic from Blue Nile, but the actual pearl is from Hawaii.

blackpearlpendant.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Sunkist!

Ann, I can''t wait to see your new earrings. I hope we get some ear shots! I''m sure they are very gorgeous.

Ame, I love the style of your new purse. Watch out, they are addicting. Your collection will grow!

Gailrmv, I love that style of link. How beautiful! I''ve noticed too, that some of the more recent silver pieces are very shiny. It must be the newer anti-tarnish finishes on them. Your husband is a smart man............now you can have both pieces at once!

Pebbles, Your pearl necklace is just stunning! We must see some neck shots. I love it!
30.gif
30.gif

WTNLVR

Brilliant_Rock
Here are my new earrings. 1 cttw H SI2

stds66 (373 x 308).jpg

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Santa was good to all of you everthing is very pretty.
30.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL gifts everyone!!! We are a lucky bunch of landies indeed!!! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Hmmmm, all this nice jewelery and I had to settle for a half share of a 50" plasma TV. Something''s not quite right. Maybe hubby can settle for a half share in a diamond upgrade next Christmas!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Ame that handbag is fantastic! Catmom your new watch is really attractive and should go great with everything! Ann we really need to see a picture of those hoops! Gail I love the silver link bracelet and necklace your husband got you. Nice find from BN! Pebbles your black pearl is incredible!!!

MauiTikii and WTNLVR we need to start our own H SI2 diamond stud earring club!!! Beautiful studs!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Hubby got me a beautiful jewelry box. Now, he gets to help me fill it (slowly).
36.gif
36.gif

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I received a bottle of Sweet pea lotion (yum) a pendent with shell and mother of pearl (very funky looking), my upgrade, and hubby to repaint a couple of rooms that need a fresh coat of paint.

Picture 020.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Really lovely items everyone...we definitely are a bunch of lucky gals...wonder what the guys got?
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know MC''s hubby got a plasma TV.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boy, there are some great gifts here! Can''t wait to see Ann''s new earrings and the studs that folks got are really pretty. I like Ame''s bag too - and MMM the pendant is gorgeous! I like Mara''s new ring (never got an answer about the ''next'' project - HA!). I guess that''s why I can be so skittish about buying some things - they look great but then on my hand they look awful! I liken my short hands and fingers to fashion models - only the long, tall ones make the big time!

I got a new Dell computer with a flat screen monitor, wireless keyboard and wireless mouse. I am so excited about it - hopefully it will be hooked up to the internet tomorrow. It will be in the kitchen so I can really keep up with PS!
I didn''t ask for this but now that I have it I am tickled to death! I got a new cell phone and my darling daughter bought me a bangle bracelet that I love - both for the look and because she bought it. She also has the digital camera so I don''t have a picture right now.

I am still trying to make up my mind about the trade for the Memoire band - I have tried it on so many times now that I will probably have to pay rent the next time I go into the store!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH the next project??
31.gif

I''m still thinking about it!! Isn''t that the way it always is?
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mara,
You dropped a hint in another thread. I think I know what it is, but will wait and see if I am right, haha.
31.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
HO HO HO! Merry Belated Christmas!

Looks like you all had a splendid Christmas from all the G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S gifts! After my little "upgrade" in September I did not get any jewelry, but I did get the video iPod, the iSnug armband, silicone case and iTrip. I have spent the last day just downloading alllll my cds onto it! I also got some perfume, gold earrings. Subscription to Shapes magazine and some other random stuff!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2005 9:50:06 AM
Author: Catmom

Ame, I love the style of your new purse. Watch out, they are addicting. Your collection will grow!
My aunt warned me of this yesterday. She usually goes for the end-of-season sales and boy she found a winner---a pink ostritch halfdomed satchel. It was quite neat for a pink bag. Didn''t seem as "big" or roomy to me.

I was rifling through "my" bag at nordies (in a diff color) and it looks monstrous. Then againI can jam all sorts of stuff in a purse...so I might need to pare down my "emergency kit" with a small drugstore in it. Wouldn''t look very chic with that thing bulging out.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
my friend got his wife this:

diamond/sapphire band
5 diamonds at .07 each
and 4 sapphires
set in white gold

madsil11.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
hand shot (I was the hand model in this shot)

madsil22.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, your friend''s wife is a lucky gal. It''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif

jollyjlr

Rough_Rock
Here is my latest holiday gift....

new one.JPG

sebal

Rough_Rock
Here''s my holiday gift/ 5 year anniversary...
18.gif

ringsebal.JPG

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
WWWWWWWWWWWwwowwwwwwwwwwww

What are the specs on that three stone??? Very nice

sebal

Rough_Rock
Thank you sevens one. The center stone is 0.85ct and the two side stones are .35 ct each. All three diamonds are E color, SI1, VG cut set in platinum.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow; again
41.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results