shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT 3.98 RB in Vatche U113 thanks to IDJ!!!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Blingasm! :o

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bliss, I will have to say, you don't post often, but when you do, you certainly do have some amazing pictures for us!!! You might need to have that ring finger do some weight training in order to wear that huge rock! :bigsmile: It is beautiful :love:, and I, of course, love it in the Vatche setting!!! I agree that it does not do much for me with the side stones. It is just to much for your little finger! I think you need to get a thin diamond wedding band to go with it. That won't compete with the diamond but it will give you a little sparkle!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Bliss, your collection is amazing and your new solitaire is to die for! Congratulations!!!!

Ps-I love the earring collection you have setup for your daughter, so sweet! :))

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god! Your stone is absolutely gggggggorgeous! Its a honker and a half! :love: :lickout: :cheeky:
I love the perfect cut and it looks beyond gigantic on your finger, you are so lucky! Enjoy it! Looks like that baby belongs in a solitaire.. no distractions! :)

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection!!!

Start collecting for your daughter, totally understand that!!! In the meantime, you have to look after them, right? They just so happen to be the style that you like as well!!!!

Enjoy them well!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Oh! Thank you thank you!!!! I will have to sit down and type out individual thanks because your posts were all so kind, FUNNY and heartwarming!!!!! :love: I love you guys!!!!!!! So glad we all got to enjoy some bling bling together!!!!! Fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some quick pics in a drive by post before I have some quality time to give the thanks you all deserve for taking the time to respond and be so incredibly wonderful and sweet!!!!!

More eye candy for us to enjoy!

Ha ha, here's one - I actually never take Maya off. Even to shower!

20130124_0.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Little M seems to think Maya is a new toy. Here she is trying to pry it off! :cheeky:

20130126_121356.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Fun in the sun! Out walking little M, hoping she will nap....Please nap please nap please close your eyes for Mommy nap sleepy time.... :twirl:

20130127_141012.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I need more fire to keep warm in NYC! Brrrrrr

20130127_141053.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Moms out there can relate...there is something so nice about having a beautiful ring. Days when one is covered in dried yams and yogurt, it's wonderful to look down and still feel like a princess.

20130127_141104.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
At an indoor playground!

_3341.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Mommy-tude!

s13.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Stacked with some plain bands... :twirl:

s15.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
And can't forget a shot with flash! :naughty:

s16.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
She glows in low light...I'm mesmerized! :love: Never gets old!

_3342.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Uh oh, look who came to join the fun!

_3343.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I wanted to answer some questions before I got to thank everyone!!!!!!! Didn't want to keep you lovelies waiting!

I'll try to get to as many as I can! :)

Mom2boys - Thank you, beautiful!!!! You know, your ring has always been one of my holy grails... I mean, a three carat center! Drool. You have the proportions so perfect. My finger size is a 4.25 according to Yekutiel, who always admonishes me for wearing my rings so loose. My current ring is a 5 and it is way too big. It flops around and I have to get some sizing beads in soon, methinks! :cheeky:

We have a new housekeeper and have work being done in our home so I had to lock everything up, including the GIA. I cannot believe I didn't even snap a photo of the cert before putting in in the safe deposit box. Gah. But I know the spread is really great and is that of a slightly bigger than 4 carat. I want to say 10.3mm?

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bliss said:
Moms out there can relate...there is something so nice about having a beautiful ring. Days when one is covered in dried yams and yogurt, it's wonderful to look down and still feel like a princess.

Preach, sistah - this is so true. And, outside of the truly glam jobs (heck, even there, as those tend to be hard work, even once you factor for glamor!), there's something about having that kind of somebody-loves-me/I-earned-it piece that's really heartening! You enjoy every last molecule out of yours.

P.S. - what a lovely dress! I adore the color. An excellent combo!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooo wow. Those pictures are divine!!!

And yes. I am currently covered in the end-of-the-day-with-kids "film"and am looking forward to a shower, a glass of wine, Downton Abbey all the while admiring my sparklies! It really does make every moment a little more elegant.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bliss, you are itty bitty; you look fabulous, great mommytude! lol about yogurt, yes, I totally get that!!! Wow, the 3.98 is stunnnnnning!!! :love: :love: :love: Isn't M's birthday around now? Happy birthday to your little beauty!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!!! Love the new pics!!! Somehow it looks more like a 5 ct'er on your hand! I can completely relate regarding having bling to enjoy when you're a busy mom of toddlers!

BTW, what ever happened to your other rock that got chipped?

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing! And I am not a fan of Maya with the wrap, it just covers her up too much! Time to get a smaller stone for a new three stone me thinks :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new pics!!! :appl: And Dreamer's idea is good to just reuse the stones in the wrap for a 3 stone ring. Maybe a yellow diamond or colored stone center for something different?

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gah, Bliss, I just can't get enough of the bling, it looks stunning! I wonder how many glances you get whenever you are out and about. And stunning dress on you too!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh!! More pictures --- yummy!!! I think you need more fire shots for this thread! That baby must just radiate the most insane colours when the sun hits it!! We just might need a 1 hour video - a condensed version of "A Day in the Life of Bliss & Maya"!! hahahaha!! Oh - thinking about that, tho, it would be UBER awesome to watch!!

Love your little one holding your hand and trying on the rock - teach her early to appreciate the beauty of diamonds!! :bigsmile:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
HOLY CRAP that is one huge beautiful rock!! :love: :love: :-o :love: :love:

It's absolutely beautiful and I love it best as a solitaire with one plain band. Such a classic look (but in a very big way :wink2: ).

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
With a name like Maya, how can she be anything but epic! :appl: Gorgeous!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Thanx for posting more pics.

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Bliss, ever since you posted that teaser pic a while back, I've been stalking PS for your thread. You did not disappoint! I love your collection, and this solitaire is just the icing on the cake. I definitely prefer Maya as a solitaire. And so true about having a beautiful ring on your finger while coverd in baby goo!

What else is left on your wish list? I can only hope to own a fraction of the beautiful pieces you own in my lifetime! Wear it in the best health and happiness!! :love: :love:

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
BLISS!!!!!! OMG, the upgrade is sooooo you! I love it! Although I will miss your former rock and roll with the halo, this one looks like it was destined for you. I feel like even though I see your posts from time to time, I just MISS you! I love the collection you have set aside fir your daughter. I've been doing the same. And can we just talk about your hoops?!?! HELLO! Love them.... Isn't Motherhood divine!

I have two granddaughters now, so it's getting crazy with the heirloom frenzy I'm on. Y doesn't mind though...lol I'll be back in NYC in April to do some more damage. I think I need some hoops.

Oh, I just want to give you a big gigantic hug!! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results