shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT 3.98 RB in Vatche U113 thanks to IDJ!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats Bliss!! that is a BIG sucker... :!: :o :love: :love: ..love the classic 6 prong setting... :love: :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Moly, that stone is bigger than you are!!!!! It's absolutely gorgeous. I think I like it better alone as well but I certainly wouldn't turn it down as a three stone. Oh, did I mention it's absolutely gorgeous? :love:

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowza, that is STUNNING! Congratulations and wear it in good health! :appl:

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Bliss, it is always such a treat to see a post of yours, they are always so fun and of course, have some of the best eye candy pictures ever! Thank you for sharing with us! :appl:

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
I can look at this alllll dayyyy longggg! Love your rock! :love: You deserve it! :appl:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I'm late to the party!!!! Bliss, your new stone is unbelievable and looks great on you. I love it rollin' solo, and I guess I'm in the minority, but I love it as a 3-stone. Like I've said before, I can only dream to have the jewels in your jewelry box, so thank so much for taking so many pics. Love them all!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I love it the most with just the plain band. BaBAM!!!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
Bliss: I always look forward to your posts. You are my diamond jewelry idol!! Maya is a killer as a solitaire...

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
It's stunning as a solitaire but I really like it as a 3 stone as well. You really do have the best of both worlds with that beauty. =)

mjg

Rough_Rock
Omg that's AMAZING! :love: like others, I like it best as a solitaire, although I wouldn't say no to the 3 stone look! :naughty:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing stone Bliss!! Just gorgeous and I love your solitaire setting-it's perfect with this diamond! :love:
Wear in health and happiness!! :appl:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
I fell in love with your ring when I first saw it on the Holiday thread! That diamond is nothing short of STUNNING! Thanks for including "real life perspective" shots, those were so helpful and although the stone is huge it really doesn't look cumbersome or out of place on your hand at all ... it's perfect. :love:

:appl: Oh, and more fire pics PLEASE :appl:

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Love it! Especially as a solitaire....I had to "accidently" leave the the image of your beautiful new rock on our 21" monitor while I stepped away to let dh use our home computer this morning..... :naughty:

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning! :love: :love: :love: :love: Congrats! Wear it in good health.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, I am late to the party, but that is one heck of a diamond/ a ring. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Many many congrats, Bliss. :appl: :appl: Wear it in great health.

KR

Rough_Rock
Your ring and collection are to die for!!!

What are the stats on your hoops? I know yo have posted that they ate 5 cts but what is the diameter and how many pts are each stone, etc... and can you post some pics of them so we can see how they are set? I love them and am inspired by them!!!

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock
OH MY! BLISS-ALICIOUS!!! :love:
I honestly can't say which piece of jewelry I like best ---it's all so spectacular...I might be partial to the diamond hoops. They look fantastic against your hair color. :appl:

Keep the pictures coming... :appl:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thud. holy moooooolllllly! that's truly stunning. I really love the solitaire with your smaller dainty eternity band!

Personally, I'd put a gorgeous blue sapphire between the wrap of the sidestones and wear that too!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Whew, I didn't check in for a few days and missed this at first!

Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow!!!!! That is THE ROCK!!!!

poppyfire

Rough_Rock
Careful in the street with that rock!

diamond924

Rough_Rock
Beautiful diamond and gorgeous ring!!! Congratulations on your new sparklie!!! :love: Wear it in good health!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Bliss, your new upgrade is amazing!!! It looks sooo white, what color is it? Thanks for all the wonderful photos! Congrats! :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bliss|1359339907|3365161 said:
Moms out there can relate...there is something so nice about having a beautiful ring. Days when one is covered in dried yams and yogurt, it's wonderful to look down and still feel like a princess.

Tell it! This is absolutely one of my favorite photos! She is stunning, huge, lit from within, perfectly patterned (I hope you know what I mean). I would feel powerful and capable wearing that ring. The "Don't Mess With Me, I am Force to be Reckoned With" ring. Halelujah! And I love your intro - you had a bad week so you got Maya! So what happens in the bling department on a - God forbid - very, very bad/devastating/horrible week?!! :cheeky: :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A couple more things - I agree that it looks best alone and with plain bands. She is just so awesome she kicks ass and takes no prisoners!

Also, I for sure would've thought based on how it looks on you that it must be a 5 carater. Maya must face up big or, and more likely, you must have the tiniest most delicate of hands - whatever the case, it looks amazing on you.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Mayk! Thank you so much!!!!! I love everything you have so this is a huge compliment coming from you!

Mom2boys.... ahhhh, my dear friend! Thank you for the kind words! Wow, a four carat for you soon? SO EXCITED FOR YOU! It is a really big jump size wise. My mom, who was probably the first DSS case reported in U.S. history, can finally say that four carats is the perfect size. She keeps saying how much bigger it is than a 3 carat size (which is huge), so you will really scratch that itch! My finger size is 4.25 but I usually wear a 4.75 because I like it loose. This ring, I asked for a size 5 because I am planning for swollen pregnancy fingers and old age! Yekutiel thinks I'm crazy because with my first, my fingers never swelled at all. But who knows? I just never want to be without my rings and I hate the too tight feeling. This has now backfired, though, because now they are spinning. I need some sizing beads stat!

YT! Thank you!!!!!! Your post is so delightfully funny and imaginative in the way that someone truly creative would express happiness and appreciation! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll bet your DH can attest to the fact that it is super fun being around you at all times!!!!!

Oh canuk-gal - you are always the epitome of grace and class. Princess Grace of PS!

athenaworth - Oh, you couldn't have a more beautiful stone and amazing everything! Thanks for the compliment on the hair! I was lucky to have it styled that day but it's usually in a messy mom bun! Ha ha! Reminds me of SNL's Mom Jeans parody. I usually have Mom Hair! Aaaack! LOL

Rosebloom! Thank you, lovely lovely! I do love my tennis bracelet and find it so comfortable that I forget that it's on! There is so little metal there that it just looks like a line of fire. The funny thing is how sparkly it is. I feel that it's one of my most sparkly pieces in my entire collection. Maybe because my arm moves a lot and I get to see that but it's very very comfy! And secure!!!! I must get a family portrait soon! Thank you!!!

minousbijoux - wow, that emerald halo ring....TDF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for the compliments!!!! Maya does like being alone! The funny thing is DH loves Maya solo the best but thinks the three stone is more "impressive." I asked what he meant since Maya solo looks huge and Maya in a three stone just looks like a wall of bling. He made me laugh because he said Maya as a three stone was more impressive by means of "brute force" whereas Maya solo was impressive in a quiet classic sort of way. Brute force. Men!!!! No joke. So he's saying Maya with sidestones is like having Tony Soprano flanked by Christopher and Silvio!? :o

Ah, and the three stone works as an enhancer. It's a heavy piece that clicks into place...like diamond dentures!!!!

nielseel - HOLY FLUOR!!!! Gorgeous!!!!! Love your pear!!!! Thank you!!!!

AlexisZoe!!!!! Meow! What a beautiful kitty!!!!! Thank you!!! Yekutiel is mazal maestro with the special diamonds!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

Junebug17, I would love to borrow your set for a day...such a bright stone! Thank you!!!!! I love how your set is paired up. I still haven't found the perfect wedding band to pair Maya with!

pandabee!!! Thank you!!! Little M is hooked for sure. I kind of hope that if we are blessed with a second, it's a boy because I won't know who to give Maya to if I have two girls!!!!!! The boy would get DH's collection of watches and little M would get all of my bling. She's my dream come true. I have been collecting jewelry for her since I was a young woman dreaming of having a daughter one day. Knowing that one day she will treasure my pieces remembering how her mom wore them with this and that in loving memory makes me feel so happy. :love: It gives all of my bling special meaning. We are just so in love with her!!!!

04diamond<3....Hello gorgeous kitty cat!!!!!! Kitties love to steal bling - careful! :wavey: Thank you so much!!!!

Owies Nana, your gorgeous mondo rock sure gave me DSS! I love love love your ring and we are ring twins now!!!

maple2012 - thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! It's funny how fun bling can be, right? Have you named your bling? I think Holly started a trend!

Oh Laila!!!!!! Lovely lovely mama!!!!!! How are you???? You are so blessed!!!!! So happy for you and your family! Thank you so much! You always come across as so warm, genuine and sweet... and very intelligent and kind... You must be an incredible mother. :love:

Enerchi!!!!!! Ahhh, your three stone used to make me sweat bullets of desire.... and it still does! Such perfect proportions and such stones... gorgeous!!!!! Yes! Yekutiel had it in record time but I couldn't pick it up because DH wouldn't let me! He wanted to propose with it all over again and I had to wait ages. Harumph!!! LOL

Oh Rosetta, you also have the perfect proportions... best of both worlds!!!!!! I just...don't have the words for your ring... perfection. If I could do it all over again....

justginger - it means so much to have such kind words from such a wonderfully sweet person. Thank you!!!

lknvrb4 - Oh hail to the pear! Gorg.... gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!! I totally agree with you!!!! Simple seems best for now! I do not miss my halo at all. Now that Maya is the size I have always dreamed of, I don't miss the extras anymore! I guess all that I wanted in my heart was a simple plat band with a big sparkly rock! Ahhh, itch scratched!!!! scraaaaaatch! Ahhhhhh!!! LOL

gemtastic - hahahahaha! Those Giants rings are crazy, right? They weighed so much!!!!! Maya seemed like a lightweight compared to them! I think Super Bowl rings should have way more bling like World Series of Poker bracelets! I would LOVE one of those!!!!

Dani, thank you!!!!!!! Oh, see - your set is pure perfection! I'm looking for something like that! Gimme gimme! Hello, lovah! Something where the stone pops yet there's some bling and the entire set is seamless. Gorgeous!

ooo~Shiney! LOVE YOUR user name!!!!! So awesome! Thank you so much!!!!!! I hope M loves bling!!!! I love your enormous diamond pendant! Hubba hubba.... omg.

Skippy Skippy Skippy!!!!!!!!!!! The most beautiful soul in all the land with the most gorgeous twin gems... how are your babies? Thank you so much for the birthday wishes!!!!!!! I miss you and all the amazing mommies! You are... just wow. Incredible. I feel such warmth and deep joy when I read your generous and kind posts all over PS! Just, wow. You bring beauty to the world in so many ways! Thank you!!!!!

Swedeabroad! Are you a Swede? Packrat is a Swede, I believe!!!! I wish I had your genetics! I do love your doggie!!!! Looks like a doll!!!!!!!!!!!! I just want to hug and hug and hug and never let go when I see cute pooches like that! Little feet! Awwwwww....

Circe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, oh generous and kind wise one of PS land!!!!!! I love your strong feminist writing and always perk up when I see your user name because I know I'm going to learn something or laugh over something witty you've written. Thank you!!!! I still daydream about your pear pendant in platinum... You should post a weekly thread on it for us!!!

MissGotRocks!!!!!! Your three stone actually started my three stone fetish!!!!! Ahhhhh, and it still beckons!!!!!! It's a GIA G SI2 stone that Yekutiel snagged as it hit the market. Its GIA cert was "born" just a day or two before he snagged it for me. No black anywhere - eyeclean from the top 100% but a tiny feather in the pav. Vatche covered it up with a prong but if I look hard, I can kind of see it but even sometimes I'm not quite sure if it's the feather or a reflection. The spread is amazing - I think 10.3??mm and Yekutiel found me a mazal stone - the prettiest I have ever seen IRL to date! He can do HCA calculations in his head! He might be a robot supercomputer with human exterior except he also has a super warm heart so I know he's human. I somehow feel he is almost happier than I am about this stone!!!! LOL!!!!! No joke!!!!!

yennyfire!!!! Oh, hello mama to the huge rock you have!!!!! Tell me DSS is gone!!!!!!! So beautiful. Drool!!!

PintoBean! Thank you!!!! One plain knife edge band I got from eweddingbands I think a long time ago. And the other is a comfort fit WG band I got from IDJ that was super super affordable - meant to be a spacer. I think the knife edge band is 1.8mm and the other is 2mm. I wish I had flawless young hands! I'm 36 and after having a baby, I feel like my hands are now veiny!!! :o

GoldFish8!!!! Thank you!!!!! 8 is a super lucky number, right??? Thank you and I totally agree that smaller side stones would be FAB!!!!

Oh Lizzyann, thank you so much!!!!!! You have some huge bling, yourself! Helloooooooo baby!

GEMGIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One day I am sure we will meet at IDJ! It's fate!!!! Isn't Yekutiel just the greatest? Biggest heart ever! You described his smile perfectly! Ha ha ha !!!!!! I think Maya makes him even happier than she makes me!!!!! He totally just gets happy seeing his customers happy!!!!!!!!!! Oh, earring jackets!?!?! I must go see!!!!! Soon!!!!! Please post them soon!!!!!!! Thank you again!!!!!

JaneSmith! Hahahahahaha! Blingasm! Love it!!!!! Every girl should have a tiara, right?

Ohhhh! I will finish the rest soon! Thank you so much to everyone!!!!!! Hugs hugs hugs!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
A couple more for fun against little M's tutu! :cheeky:

Part two of thank yous will come soon! :love: Thank you thank you!

j3.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Little M likes to wear her tutu 24/7! Fresh out of the laundry basket! Whew!

j2.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Somg bling hanging out! I have some more but these are the main items I keep out of the box due to daily wear/rotation!

r39.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Bliss, :love: love the group shot!!! But I am curious...what is the other pendant? I see the cross (one of my all time fav pieces of yours!) and the DBTY, but what is the other pendant? Please do tell!! And those hoops are just the bomb sister!!!! Which do you feel are blingier on? Your hoops or studs?

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bliss|1359858929|3370854 said:
Somg bling hanging out! I have some more but these are the main items I keep out of the box due to daily wear/rotation!

You've got quite a collection there--I'm in bling heaven!!! Is there any piece that you are missing to complete your collection?

Your daughter is such a lucky little girl to inherit such heirlooms!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results