shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT 3.98 RB in Vatche U113 thanks to IDJ!!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Amazing!! Can I have your hair please??

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
This diamond shows so much rainbow color... I'm in love!

_3334.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Oops, must run - more tomorrow! Thanks for looking!!!! Hope you had fun!!!!

r23.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Ooooo Bliss - I LOVE it! It's so spectacular!!! I just love your classic collection of round brilliants! My favorite is the ring solo but I think it looks pretty amazing with the eternity too. Bliss indeed!

I've always admired your bracelet. Is it comfortable for every day wear?

I would love to see (and the visit and revisit often!) a family picture of your favorite pieces. You have such an amazing collection. Off to go look at the pictures again! I could just gobble up your little M's hand!

PS how cool to get to see a real Super Bowl ring!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yowza!!! I think that its not Maya's fault she's so perfect looking. She is complete all by herself. So when you add other stones, they just compete - and nothing looks as perfect as she does... :))

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh wow wow wow wow wow!!!!

I love it! I want to love the three stone look but your right somehow it doesnt look as quite as stunning as it does by its lonesome.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How does the three stone even work? Is it like a setting without a center stone?

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bliss,

this looks absolutely beautiful on your finger :love: :love: and what a find too, by Yekutiel! Congrats and wear it in good health!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really amazing Bliss!! :love: Just so beautiful and looks really fantastic on your hand! I think I like it as a solitaire too - classic, elegant and the star of the show! - congrats to you!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1359255665|3364544 said:
How does the three stone even work? Is it like a setting without a center stone?

Yes, I believe she lovingly refers to it as the "transformer" ::)

bliss that is an amazing stone!!!! Definitely the one to cure all DSS!!!! And :cheeky: holy finger coverage on your little one hehe. Getting them hooked from a small age! I love so many things about this thread...your hair, your beautiful IDJ hoops, the collection of diamond earrings for your DD, and of course Maya!!!! :appl: :appl: Thank you so much for sharing all that with us!!!! :bigsmile:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Plain solitaire + plain metal wedding band + huge sparkly rock = :love: :love:

Very classy set! Congrats Bliss!! Love that pic on your daughter's hand.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Blingaliciousness!!! :love: Just about speechless with this little puppy!! :love: Did you get this around the end of October/early November/Hurricane Sandy time frame? That's when we were in NYC and Yekutiel mentioned there'd be a little sumpin' sumpin' that you were getting and to watch PS for a new thread!! HERE WE ARE!! :bigsmile:

Welcome Maya! :appl:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Bliss|1359254735|3364525 said:
I really really love how simple this set can be. It just seems so classic and romantic to me. :love:

I love it this way the best!! So so elegant.

Congrats bliss, it's magnificent. Couldn't have happened to a nicer gal! ;))

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Oh sweet baby cheeses. :love: :love: :love: That stone is incredible - so HUGE! I love it, and do prefer it as a solitaire as well. That being said, the three-stone option is nice to have as well. :))

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Waking up with coffee and seeing your beautiful ring just perks me up! It is beautiful and I also prefer her as a solitaire, I think with the three stone it is hard to see where the center diamond is.

gemtastic

Shiny_Rock
Wow. Maya is awesome. She can for sure hold her own against the giant superbowl rings

dani13

Ideal_Rock
An awesome stone for an awesome gal!! Congratulations Bliss!!!! Wear your new ring in much happiness and health!!! :love: :appl:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
WHOA !!!!!!!! :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky:

Yes, speechless is the word .......
Just absolutely gorgeous gorgeous diamond
and all your jewelry is dynamite !!!!

I really love the diamond studs you are collecting
for your daughter ~ That is the most wonderful thing of alll.......

Now about that bracelet......

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Bliss, you have such amazing jewelry collection. I love the new upgrade and I love the pic of it on daughters's beautiful hand! How is she doing; pop over to the 12-36 mo thread if you get a chance, we miss you!!! aww, I can tell you are just such a gorgeous momma, inside and out!!! :love: :love:

Swedeabroad

Rough_Rock
Bliss: What an amazing ring :love: :appl: :naughty: !! Great finger coverage for sure. Please tell us more about this amazing stone, it looks sooo white and sparkly :lickout:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hubba, hubba, Bliss - way to upgrade! That's a beaut of a stone. Congratulations!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My goodness - if this comes after a bad toddler week, what will come after a bad teenage week? Don't use up all your splurges just yet!

Congrats - that's a huge stone and I too much prefer it as a solitaire rather than the three stone! Tell us more info on the stone please!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That's some upgrade Bliss! Congrats!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bliss,

Can you tell us about the plain bands you were stacking with - the style of the bands - knife edge, comfort fit, etc.? And the width?

Also, you have flawless skin and hands of a 20-year old! Can you start a thread in hangout about your beauty regimen - if it's just genes, I'm :mrgreen: .

GoldFish8

Shiny_Rock
OMG!! :love: Congrats on the upgrade bliss!!! it truly is stunning!!

I have to agree with everyone that I LOVE it as a solitaire so much more... however, if you want to have it as a three stone I think maybe the side diamonds are a bit too large that it makes the center look smaller... If you had maybe .5-.6 cts on each side it would accentuate the center stone more and make it pop... Either way that puppy is GORGEOUS!!!

:wavey:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Bliss, absolutely gorgeous! And your little princess is so lucky to have such a blingalicious mommy! She'll love those studs!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh........my.........gosh! and he was so very proud of the new 2.51 F VS2 that he was drying off (it's custom setting has *just* been completed) when I was there last week. And I thought THAT puppy was big. Yours Miss Bliss, is stupendous! What a stone! and I understand from our friends in common (the great crew from I.D.) that you're not all that big of a girl! What size is your finger by the way? I always wanted to ask you that. Anywho, congrats dear lady, it's gawww-geous as Barbara would say. You have the best collection!

When I was in their shop in December, my Ms. Lu told me you'd be in the next day. Yekutiel looked at me and said "Murphy's law, it will happen eventually", and gave me his priceless heart melting smile, and I was also in last week picking up my round diamond reset (not my real wedding set) and a matching pair of earring jackets for my little studs. I have yet to post them. I've not taken good enough pics yet, not nice enough for Pricescope.

Wear your new ring in the very best of health and happiness. Everything you have is lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results