shape
carat
color
clarity

Do You Have a Favorite Gold Designer?

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i know! i''m going into eye candy deprivation.....however, i am toying with getting my holiday present early: 24K gold earrings. if i do, i''ll post a picture.

movie zombie

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
From the same manufacturer as my 18K gold chain posted some months ago--new Flica in 14k and pearls. It is a necklace and bracelet, but also links together for one long chain. I love the guy who sells this stuff--he gives me great prices!!

newflica1.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
another picture. BTW, my sweater is actually fusha!!!

newflica2.JPG

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
very nice! love the brushed gold pieces......

movie zombie

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Thank MZ! I know summer is ending and thus the white wardrobe--but I think it will look great on the gem colored clothing offered this Fall....

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon,

My daughter would love that necklace! I will have to show it to her! She loves freshwater pearls like the ones in your jewelry. Is Flica a brand name? A designer? Thanks for posting the photos.

34.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI Deborah:

Flica is a manufacturer/brand name. Most of what I''ve seen in their line is either 14/18k and incorporates large colored gemstones (citrine, amethyst, peridot...).

This piece is quite feminine, despite the larger sized links--as they are "fine" (not like my other necklace which is heavy/substantial...). Thanks!

cheers--Sharon

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hey....is it against the law to post pics of jewelry that isn''t gold? If so, don''t shoot me!
32.gif

AmberWaves'' acorn wedding necklace turned me on to Michael Michaud and his nature jewelry, and I think I''m in love!
30.gif

I read in an old thread that Irina has a piece, and that it''s quite delicate IRL.

Here are some pussy willows...in silver or bronze. I was wondering if he''d do his stuff in gold on special order, but then wondered if it would look as neat.

What do you think?
1.gif

widget

uk0ed.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
....and juniper...

cst bronze.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
....and what about a peapod pendant for Mothers Day? Wouldn''t it be neat if you could custom order it to have the appropriate number of peas (kids)?

Ay681.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/24/2006 9:55:26 PM
Author: widget
....and what about a peapod pendant for Mothers Day? Wouldn''t it be neat if you could custom order it to have the appropriate number of peas (kids)?
HI:

Very pretty stuff...reminds me of that designer to the Hollywood set....is it Kathy Waterman?? Jamie Lee Curtis used to always wear her stuff....

cheers--Sharon

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/24/2006 9:49:31 PM
Hey....is it against the law to post pics of jewelry that isn't gold? If so, don't shoot me!
32.gif

AmberWaves' acorn wedding necklace turned me on to Michael Michaud and his nature jewelry, and I think I'm in love!
30.gif

I read in an old thread that Irina has a piece, and that it's quite delicate IRL.

Here are some pussy willows...in silver or bronze. I was wondering if he'd do his stuff in gold on special order, but then wondered if it would look as neat.

What do you think?
1.gif

widget

Are these pieces by Michael Michaud, widget? I do not think I have ever heard of him. Please tell me more...even if he does not work in gold. Perhaps we should start a separate thread? Then Irina could post about her piece and others could post as well. I would start the new thread, but I am not 100% sure that this jewelry you posted is designed by him!

Deb :)
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/24/2006 9:55:26 PM
....and what about a peapod pendant for Mothers Day? Wouldn't it be neat if you could custom order it to have the appropriate number of peas (kids)?

I started a new thread on Michael Michaud and I believe that it is possible to buy these pendants with the appropriate number of pearl "peas" (children). Please see this thread.

Deb
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We must add Etienne Perret to the list of designers doing interesting work in gold. My husband changed my browser and I cannot post photos at the moment. Would someone, please, post the photo of the rings in many colors of gold that is in the Etienne Perret advertisement on Pricescope? Or the photo on his website labelled "norstrom" (sic) which shows rings in several colors of gold?

I would really like to get some photos of the many colors of gold-all in ring form and all set with colored stones-into this thread!

Etienne Perret Thread in Hangout

Deb
34.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IppFinal-Home.jpg

Who could not have any of these?? Iopplita, website.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gn073_f.jpg

Reminds me of my Flica gold chain

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gn007_f.jpg

Stunning, IMHO. Again Iopplita.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ge136_f.jpg

Ptreety sweet......

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ge046_f.jpg

Baby, it''s GOLD outside........

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ge004_f.jpg

Oh. I could go on and on......

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gep10_f.jpg

Oh gosh. SS pearls. Help me.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gr051tq_f.jpg

I dream of turquoise.....or dream in turquiose rather.....

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gr007_f.jpg

OKOK, last one. "Crush ring". All from her website. Ippolita.com

Ikat

Rough_Rock
Hello, I''m a newbie here.

I''m also a Gurhan addict. I have several of his pieces.

After wearing high-carat gold, I won''t wear anything else.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/15/2006 11:38:28 AM
Author: canuk-gal
gr007_f.jpg

OKOK, last one. ''Crush ring''. All from her website. Ippolita.com

Sharon,

I do not like the Ippolita bangles, but I think this ring is absolutely gorgeous!

Deb
34.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of my best friends had a 50th birthday last night. Her husband got us a room at one of the nicest french restauants in town. Just for us girls. She loves, loves Ippolita. She invited 21 of her nearest and dearest. We decided to buy her the bangle bracelet''s that she loves. 2 are plain, and one has diamonds. It was the best night, full of music, fabulous food, and fun toasts. But when we gave her the bracelets, well, she sobbed. It was the best thing we could have done for her. She is such a dear one, and I know every time she looks at these bracelets, she will rememember our faboulous night, and the frienships that have endured over many many years. OK now I need a tissue. LOL!!!!
3.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/21/2006 12:30:52 AM
Author: Kaleigh
One of my best friends had a 50th birthday last night. Her husband got us a room at one of the nicest french restauants in town. Just for us girls. She loves, loves Ippolita. She invited 21 of her nearest and dearest. We decided to buy her the bangle bracelet''s that she loves. 2 are plain, and one has diamonds. It was the best night, full of music, fabulous food, and fun toasts. But when we gave her the bracelets, well, she sobbed. It was the best thing we could have done for her. She is such a dear one, and I know every time she looks at these bracelets, she will rememember our faboulous night, and the frienships that have endured over many many years. OK now I need a tissue. LOL!!!!
3.gif
I had a fabulous fiftieth birthday, so I will not complain, but that sounds astounding :). She is lucky. All of you are lucky to share that friendship.

Hugs,
Deb
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

The "Crush ring" by Ippolita is very similar to the Plissé by Niessing and the "Folds Collection" ring by Mickeyroof pictured on page one of this thread! As Irina (who goes to lots of shows, the lucky woman!) once said to me, everything is derivative. I still like the addition of the diamonds to the crushed cloth looking ring that was done by Ippolita. I have a similar ring (with rubies) by Dhyan Sherry of Hawaii. It's on Pricescope somewhere, possibly even in this thread!

Deb
34.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/22/2006 7:20:10 AM
Author: AGBF

The 'Crush ring' by Ippolita is very similar to the Plissé by Niessing and the 'Folds Collection' ring by Mickeyroof pictured on page one of this thread! As Irina (who goes to lots of shows, the lucky woman!) once said to me, everything is derivative. I still like the addition of the diamonds to the crushed cloth looking ring that was done by Ippolita. I have a similar ring (with rubies) by Dhyan Sherry of Hawaii. It's on Pricescope somewhere, possibly even in this thread!

Deb
34.gif
I found the thread on my ring. My ring has no crushed fabric look to it. it is merely primitive looking, high karat, and set with stones. I had found the photo of the Plissé ring by Niessing (I eventually saw the ring in person) because I loved the look of the gold-as-fabric. It was the color of the gold that put me off the Niessing one. The Ippolita gold looks bright. It also looks less like fabric, though!

Here is a link to the thread on my ring:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/dhyan-sherri-rings-22k-and-made-in-hawaii.44609/

Deb
34.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/21/2006 12:30:52 AM
Author: Kaleigh
3.gif
HI:

Wow sounds fab! We, too, we at a 50th BD party last night--of my former colleague/research partner. His wife arranged a lovely due at a wonderful club and we had fun! No jewellery for him tho, I bought him a fine bottle of scotch....
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results