shape
carat
color
clarity

EtiennePerret

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I am having a bit of serendipity here!! I came on PS today only discover that Etienne Perret is not advertising here!
36.gif

A few weeks ago I started to explore the possibility of purchasing one of his "Starlight Bands" as a RHR. So I am very very happy to see they are now a PS vendor. These bands are cool because you can customize the type of metal, width, number of diamonds, and color of diamonds to your preferences on their website.

Just thought I would share my excitement!

rfath

Shiny_Rock
My e-ring is from Etienne. I was beyond thrilled with the craftsmanship and style of the ring. He''s also a really nice guy if you ever contact him (I did to share my joy over my ring with him).

I loved seeing his new website and the new styles he shows there. He''ll also work with you to create something custom.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I just discovered Etienne and LOVE the designs. Some of the bezel solitaires are so modern and yet elegant and lovely.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had never heard of this brand / designer. I liked the different colored stones shown in bands of the several colors of gold in one of his advertisements here on Pricescope. He probably deserves mention in the gold thread. THE gold thread...in Jewelry Pieces.

Deb
34.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results