shape
carat
color
clarity

WhiteFlash VS Facets? HELP ME!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2006 11:50:18 PM
Author: Matatora

And for the reasons stated above, you keep saying that you are not posting for WF but it certainly reads that way.
do you think i am posting on behalf of wf?
33.gif

If I posted anything negative then my chances of getting a positive resolution were much less.
so, you weren't truthful when you said you were completely happy with your ring?

I do find it interesting that it does not bother you in the least that my order invoice does not match my shipping invoice.
well, since i have seen neither your order invoice nor your shipping invoice, i guess you are right... i haven't been overly bothered by it.
37.gif

What happens when your research is contrary to what you receive, do you have a public outing and throw them to the sharks, or do you try and be nice work with them and end up the chum yourself?
i would use the return period to send the item back. that's what it's there for. no public outing. no 15 page drama necessary.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 12:01:44 AM
Author: RedShoes
Seems like each WF order you had something to complain about that wasn''t WF''s fault. just my observation

RedShoes, we do not know if it is or isn''t WF''s fault just yet on this one
1.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 12:00:01 AM
Author: mrssalvo
Mat, WF does say in the return section of their site that customs orders are not refundable.

link

I agree it should be in confirmation emails and invoices though and if it''s not, it should be. I do know I knew I could not return my band for a full refund, but do no recall how I knew it, if it was from their website or if a WF rep. told me.

it says:

All custom work and special orders cannot be returned for a refund unless there is an error by Whiteflash . All shipping charges are refunded when there is an error by Whiteflash.

now, the error by WF is what up for discussion and that the BBB will now be the ones to determine
40.gif
Oh I am not arguing with that at all, I don’t have a problem with the no refund. I am arguing that since the product promised was never delivered that WF has never actually fulfilled the agreement.
I was commenting that it ought to be added to the orders for the future benefit of WF and their customers.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Mat,
I''ve always been impressed with your positive attitude and helpfulness on pricescope. I enjoy your posts. This thread is the first ever I''ve heard you say anything critical and I think you were very patient with all that you went through with your ring. It''s not for me to say who was at fault, I won''t even speculate, but I just wanted to say hello and that I hope a satisfactory outcome can be obtained for everyone involved. I also know from personal experience that getting engaged and getting a ring is so exciting that it was easy (for me) to be super positive in the beginning but later notice some problems that my ring had, so I''m not sure it''s fair for people to criticize your initial reactions. Again, I hope a satisfactory resolution can be reached!
Gail

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Thanks glairmv!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also hope a satisfactory resolution can be reached as well Mat. I feel that at this point it should be between you and WF. Too much speculation has occured and no one can speak for you and no one here can speak for WF.
2.gif

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
HI Mat,

I agree with GailRMV in that I think you have been quite patient in regards to the circumstances and have generally been positive on this forum so it''s annoying to see some people jump on your case just because you are not saying only positive things about Whiteflash. As a newbie poster and a longtime lurker, this forum has been great for educational purposes for both positive and negative feedback. It is only helpful to us when people are HONEST with their opinions without getting flamed or jumped on because they shared some negative experience. I do not feel like your posts have been overly negative or on this forum simply to bash WF. I still view WF as I have before-- a vendor who has had a lot of happy clients, and, understandably, has also had clients who were not 100% satisfied for different reasons. They are not PERFECT bc noone and no business is and they will make their mistakes.

It''s VERY helpful to someone like me to know different types of experiences so THANK YOU and know that it''s appreciaed despite certain people''s negative attitude. It''s good for people to share their experiences and everyone can make their own judgments and just keep it in mind if it applies to their own situation. No need to get ugly or rude bc no other person knows both sides of the story except the parties involved.

DL
21.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
come on ladies... stop putting Mat on trial here. none of us really know the whole story
34.gif
well....at least i don't
20.gif
i don't have subscription to "the PS daily gossip" newspapper.
9.gif

if this was any other vendor. we wouldn't have so many defenders. hee,he...

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Mat, I''ve read this thread completely through from where you recently posted, and I''m really sorry that you went through and are continuing to go through this ordeal. I do think that Whiteflash seems to be more at fault in this matter, but then again I''m not an avid WF supporter no matter what like some people are around here. I have purchased items from them, and in a couple of cases wasn''t happy with their policies, but I just decided to let it go. Whether or not I will purchase anything from them again, I don''t know. They do have beautiful diamonds, but so do other vendors. But at any rate, I hope this matter gets resolved in some satisfactory manner for you.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
No one is saying WF is perfect or that they don't make mistakes. There were simply unanswered questions about this whole drama (and there still are but whatever, we're not the judge and jury and this topic is played out). As for avid WF supporters, I can rest easy knowing that I am not being referred to. I have taken WF to task on many threads in my many years here, they even made mention to me on this last visit that sometimes they feel a bit of an owie after I post something that zings them a bit....because amazingly enough, it still is possible to respect them and their work and still know that they can mess up sometimes. To err is human. That's not really what is up for debate here, though. I always hate to see threads where people are raising valid questions about a claim or similar reduced to 'oh well you're just a WF lover' or 'well some people just think WF can do no wrong'. Please! Sometimes there can be more going on there than such a simplistic view of the world.

SquareCut

Shiny_Rock
Mat,
I don''t post often but had to say that I am very sorry to hear of you troubles and I''m even more sorry to see you being attacked and accused of harrassment just for sharing your situation. If the friends of White Flash have unanswered questions regarding your story, they should try asking them in a non-judgemental tone. Anything else has a chilling effect on people wanting to share their experiences. Perhaps White Flash realizes that their design was defective since they don''t offer it anymore.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dear God let this thread die. Amen.

Or to steal a quote of Blueroses' from an old thread....mommy daddy please stop fighting...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 7:27:48 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Dear God let this thread die. Amen.

Or to steal a quote of Blueroses'' from an old thread....mommy daddy please stop fighting...
Haha FG I was just thinking the same thing. BR...I miss her so much!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
It looks like it is time for another group hug! And I think margaritas instead of mojitos this time. I hope everyone likes tequila because I think we need it after all this!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 7:36:05 PM
Author: Sundial
It looks like it is time for another group hug! And I think margaritas instead of mojitos this time. I hope everyone likes tequila because I think we need it after all this!!!
Yes please!!!
3.gif
And so glad you''re the bartender this time!!! I''m passing my apron to you girl!!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
blended guava margarita for me miss sundial bartendress!!!!!
5.gif
and of course, this establishment serves lemon pie, correct?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I miss BR too...thinking of her as well. And I''ll have a lemon drop.
18.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
You got it ladies!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Y''all know Blue Roses has been on here in the last few days, right?

I prefer cheesecake...much better than lemon pie.
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
To those who posted supportive messages thank you very much. It is appreciated!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
You have a lot of support. Let us know the final outcome! Keep your chin up, you are a sweet person and have a lot to look forward to ahead. Congrats on the graduation. Mokey

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/7/2006 5:19:00 PM
Author: coda72
Mat, I've read this thread completely through from where you recently posted, and I'm really sorry that you went through and are continuing to go through this ordeal. I do think that Whiteflash seems to be more at fault in this matter, but then again I'm not an avid WF supporter no matter what like some people are around here. I have purchased items from them, and in a couple of cases wasn't happy with their policies, but I just decided to let it go. Whether or not I will purchase anything from them again, I don't know. They do have beautiful diamonds, but so do other vendors. But at any rate, I hope this matter gets resolved in some satisfactory manner for you.
I'd really like to know, Coda, precisely who you are referring to with this statement, because I don't know of ANYONE here who is a "WF supporter no matter what."

Yes, it's true that several of us DO love Whiteflash. Why? Because they've treated us well, because they do an exceptional job, and because when they do a less than spectacular job, they nearly KILL themselves trying to make it MORE than right when they are made aware of it. Does that kind of customer service mean something to me? You bet your ass it does.....and I think that's worth supporting. I'm pretty damn proud to say I'm a WF fan.

Incidentally, I'm a huge Wink fan as well, and I'm a Mark T. fan. Those vendors have also earned my support and my praise. See, that's the thing about being a supporter.....it's not exclusive. You can support more than one.

HOWEVER.......just because I'm a fan of these vendors doesn't mean they can do no wrong. Nor does it mean they are in the right all the time just becuase I like them. And, when I think they *are* right, I don't think that just because I like them. I realize that some people don't have enough "wattage" to make those fine distinctions, and if they can't, well, then I guess there's no helping them.

It's not an "attack" to question why someone who never had a sour word to say has suddenly related a whole bunch of problems that appear to go back several months. If WF were to do that, believe me......I'd question THEM too.

Relationships with a vendor are not much different than relationships with close friends or S/Os....they are give and take. That means there are times you'll adore each other, and times you'll be flat out pissed at each other, and at the end of the day, you both agree to find a way to get by it. Mara will tell you I've been flat out screaming mad at WF a time or two......but they went WAY beyond the pale to make things right, and that was acceptable to me. Would I rather things had just gone smoothly? Of course.....but I'm not perfect, so I don't expect it from others.

I frankly have seen a real lack of maturity in some of the situations that have occurred in the last several months. It seems as though vendors (not just WF, by the way) who've had issues and have gone to the extra mile to please their customers are held hostage by customers who want every whim and demand met, and if that doesn't happen, they castigate and raise grass roots chaos BEHIND THE SCENES. I don't just *think* this; I've actually SEEN written messages to that effect. (You'd be surprised at how that stuff moves around the grapevine). I think that's a huge reason PMs aren't here anymore.....because that lack of maturity amounted to the equivalent of lynching.

Unhappy with a vendor? Fine, come post about it. But do it up front....don't sit around and lob little barbs for a week or two with passive-aggressive crap in other threads. Start your own thread and say "ok, here's where I'm at and just wanted to give my review." Be MATURE.

No vendor is perfect, so there will be times they screw up. That's LIFE....**it happens. Life is full of disappointments. A vendor's responsibility is to make things right and to make you whole......not to compensate you because your version of perfection didn't happen. None of these vendors promises perfection, nor should they.

I have YET to find a vendor who won't be reasonable when treated reasonably by a customer, too. (Not a window-shopper, but a real, bonafide dollar-spending PURCHASING customer.)

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
I had a whole long response written out, but then I thought what''s the point? Why should I bother, especially since I have such low "wattage".
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Coda, if you would like to post, I would like to read what you have to say.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is really sad.

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 5:54:00 PM
Coda, if you would like to post, I would like to read what you have to say.

Mat, I''m not sure I have anything else of value to add to this thread. But I am thinking of you, and I hope your situation is resolved the way you want it to be.

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you to those who have contacted us, requesting that we respond with our side of these issues. We appreciate your patience and your faith in the company. Please understand that we are a company who values the privacy of our clients even when we have differences.

Without revealing private customer information we would like to believe that if there was a way to have resolved this client’s claims in house we would have done so. Regrettably, the client’s interpretation of events departs from ours. We have not refuted incidentals in this thread as we do not wish to contradict a client or cause embarrassment. We are confident that once all records are reviewed this issue will be satisfactorily settled.

Since the client has decided to go to the BBB we are further compelled to keep the details of this case off the forums. We have not heard from the BBB yet and only learned that she had actually proceeded with her complaint from a Pricescope post. We were given warning that if we did not meet her demands this would occur. We welcome her to go forward with outside arbitration in this case.

We sincerely regret the dissatisfaction expressed by this client and look forward to outside resolution. Though there is much speculation, it is a productive exercise to read the discussions on these forums as we all can learn from them.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 5:43:10 PM
Author: coda72
I had a whole long response written out, but then I thought what''s the point? Why should I bother, especially since I have such low ''wattage''.
2.gif
The point is this: either stop characterizing people for what they aren''t, or back up your assertions.

Believe me....I know some will dismiss my points too (possibly present company included), but that doesn''t make it a fruitless exercise.

And if the attitude is "why bother", I''d suggest that perhaps that theme begin a bit earlier and just refrain from gross mischaracterizations in the first place.
1.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I really hope that a resolution can be reached which is satisfactory to both Matatora and WF. At this point, I don''t think any of our third-party speculation is helping. Both she as a consumer and they as a vendor are valuable members of the PS community, and I really have my fingers crossed that they can work it out.

otherwise, (by popular demand)

mommy daddy please stop fighting

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 7:14:46 PM
Author: blueroses
I really hope that a resolution can be reached which is satisfactory to both Matatora and WF. At this point, I don''t think any of our third-party speculation is helping. Both she as a consumer and they as a vendor are valuable members of the PS community, and I really have my fingers crossed that they can work it out.

otherwise, (by popular demand)

mommy daddy please stop fighting
Seriously, the first time you posted that I laughed out loud. Mine wasn''t as good as your revival. It must be the italics.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results