shape
carat
color
clarity

WhiteFlash VS Facets? HELP ME!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

duriofont

Rough_Rock
I''m worried that the continuation of this topic will adversely affect Pricescope''s intent and Whiteflash''s business.

For the sake of what is this still going round and round; for what purpose? I agree with a prior post that Whiteflash and Mat can resolve their issues and wonder why their seems to be a division on a forum that encourages an equal playing field.

I have been reading posts on this site for over a year now and am clear that those whose posts I follow are knowledgeable, passionate, obsessive and tenacious when it comes to their diamonds, settings and jewelry. Unless I''m missing something Mat is no different so I keep wondering what is going on with all the back and forth.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamond seeker..lesley posted this a few pages back saying that WF...

"ultimately extending a credit of several thousand dollars to her so that she could get a larger diamond".

I can see how it would be confusing because a few posts above Lesley''s, FFF posted that ''V paid a considerable amount to upgrade to their current stone'' and also noted that to her knowledge WF had never given Mata any compensation for the chipped stone.

So if people are not reading very carefully ... and it can be easy not to because this thread virtually exploded and there were alot of posts in a short time frame, all loaded with information ... there are definitely details that can be missed.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 8:21:01 PM
Author: LesleyH

- After admitting fault, we went beyond normal policies to make her whole with her damaged diamond, by offering a recut or 5 improved options - and ultimately extending a credit of several thousand dollars to her so that she could get a larger diamond, rather than issuing an insurance payment for the purchase amount.

<
LesleyH

www.whiteflash.com

Based on the above quote, it sounds like WF is claiming that they did indeed grant her "several thousand" (3k?) toward the purchase of the larger, more expensive stone. My understanding of a credit is that it does not need to be paid back; it's simply "free"money offered by the vendor to be used by the buyer towards a purchase at their place of business.

I don't know whether Mat has confirmed or denied that she received such a credit, or whether this is even the issue for her. I agree with Diamondseeker that, if true, this credit is a very nice and generous gesture. I would also imagne that 3k covers the cost of the setting and then some??? But I'm just speculating here, so I will stop.
Some clarification would be helpful perhaps.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
cajun...you''re right, there really is no point to the continuation of this thread. but as long as there seem to be confusing facts laid out...and people respond to them, others will respond as well. but as long as the thread stays open, i can guarantee that someone will bump it and then someone else will respond, it''s a vicious cycle!
2.gif

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/11/2006 12:41:50 AM
Author: diamondlove
I really haven't been a part of this forum very long and have continued to follow this thread bc some of you guys are fascinatingly onesided despite your disclaimers to the contrary. Chipping the stone is obviously WF's fault (I don't think there's been a question here) so the money that was credited towards Mat was addressing the chipped stone issue (or at least it appears that way to me but I of course am far from being an expert on this thread). If I am not mistaken, chipping a stone is a pretty big deal and, fine, WF was great and did the right thing and made her happy. However, it sounds to me like the whole BBB issue concerns the setting and is unrelated to the chipped stone issue.

Like most people have said on this thread numerous times already -- we do NOT know who is at fault and it does not sound like a solution has been found by the two parties so therefore we should all wait and see what happens with the BBB route. Even the BBB is not the end all and will not be the absolute solution but I hope that a somewhat happy compromise can be reached and everyone can be at peace because this thread has shown some pretty ugly sides of people out here. I started out thinking pretty highly of the people on this forum for being so helpful and generous with their time but it's pretty absurd when people get so defensive on behalf of a business when they are perfectly able and willing to fend for themselves.

I do not think any less or any better than WF or MATATORA bc they have had their issues and I think it's educational for us to hear experiences (as mentioned before) BUT it's the almost fanatical representation on here by some of the posters that are very disturbing and almost cult like that is scarying me off of this forum. You say a negative thing and BOOM you are accused of having timed it exactly this way or that and making this thing up or that. Listen to yourselves please and see how rational u sound.

I appreciate all of the help and education I have obtained on here but I will go back to being an occasional lurker now.
20.gif
Well said.

Maybe instead of taking it upon ourselves to bring up what we feel are all the facts, we could just say something like, "Wow, Matatora, I am really sorry you are having such a bad experience with Whiteflash - they have always been amazing in all my dealings with them." That way, the thread cannot become a one sided WF bashing, but no one feels attacked and we don't "scare off" any new PSers with our very biased opinions.

Like I said before, I am not trying to pick a fight, I just feel that maybe we could all handle situations like this one differently in the future.

Anyway, that is just my .02

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I realize it is rather private, but since all these details are getting discussed, maybe Matatora would be willing to clear up what was meant by the credit?

When I read that the first time, I thought that Whiteflash had extended a line of credit i.e., let her have the more expensive diamond now, but pay later, that kind of thing. But others interpreted it (and this could make sense too) that they gave her a credit meaning they gave her several thousand dollars to apply towards the new stone that she didn''t have to pay back.

I will repeat what I said before, I sincerely hope that a solution can be reached that will be agreeable to both parties. Matatora, thank you for sharing your experiences both positive and negative with the pricescope community. It is educational for everyone.

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/11/2006 12:35:02 PM
Author: Mara
diamond seeker..lesley posted this a few pages back saying that WF...

''ultimately extending a credit of several thousand dollars to her so that she could get a larger diamond''.

I can see how it would be confusing because a few posts above Lesley''s, FFF posted that ''V paid a considerable amount to upgrade to their current stone'' and also noted that to her knowledge WF had never given Mata any compensation for the chipped stone.

So if people are not reading very carefully ... and it can be easy not to because this thread virtually exploded and there were alot of posts in a short time frame, all loaded with information ... there are definitely details that can be missed.
Ok, I know that by this time we all wish this thread would die a fast death...and my headache concerning the matter is now larger than both Mat and Mara''s new diamonds combined, but I must make a public appology to all involved regarding my comments on no compensation being offered towards Mat''s new diamond- by no fault of Mat''s, I either forgot or didn''t know that WF gave a discount off the new diamond. That was the right thing to do on WF''s part. So I apologize to WF and my fellow Psers for either my lack of understanding or my poor memory. I take public forums very seriously and in no way would intentionally post misinformation. If Irina would like to post my appology or a correction/retraction written by me in the post Mara referred to above, I would be pleased to do so.

Having been in some form of customer service for my entire professional life (20 yrs) I still have very strong opinions as to how well the human element of the problem was initially handled and I feel this set the tone for all of the problems that followed. A good lesson to be learned is that sometimes a very vocal and sincere "We''re sorry" early in a situation does more to soothe the soul than money, diamonds or other stuff. The first rule of CS is that people need to be heard, acknowledged and understood. As questionable as my memory can be I know that in the early days of discovering the damage there was a "coolness" from WF- in Mat''s shellshocked state at the time the damage was discovered she had these repeating comments "I don''t know what the appropriate reaction is? Is it ok to feel this much loss?" and "Jenn, they didn''t even say they were sorry." That last comment is what resonates with me as a CS professional because even if they were still investigating at that time, you can show empathy without taking legal responsibility. That''s the right thing to do. We can fight forever over whether the replacement options offered were of same cut, size, ect or if a generous discount on the replacement makes everything ok. In my life, being treated w/respect, dignity and understanding holds great weight. I am far more likely to forgive a company of their errors if treated with extreme understanding and compassion, even without any type of financial compensation.

''Nuff said from me.....

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
FFF -- I completely understand and agree that good customer service is about more than simply financial compensation. I think a sincere apology when something goes wrong is extremely important and vital to maintaining a good working relationship. It surely would have been nice for Superbcert to apologize to me when I was having porosity problems, even though, in the end, they did offer to make it right by either making me a new mounting or paying for the repair to the existing mounting. The fact that they didn't apologize, however, does not make me entitled to any more financial compensation than I otherwise would have been. It simply would have been nice and might have gone a long way towards keeping me as a future customer. If a company does indeed extend reasonable financial compensation for any loss be it a faulty setting or chipped stone, I don't think it's fair to then castigate them on a public forum because they weren't nice or didn't apologize (I'm not saying this is what you did at all). Perhaps I'm misunderstanding what you're saying? I apologize if that is the case. I know that at this point, I'm extremely confused as to what exactly the BBB case is about. Presumably it's about financial compensation and not about how the customer was treated on an interpersonal level. I would imagine it boils down to how much money the client feels she is owed??

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 12:05:08 AM
Author: Demelza
I''m extremely confused as to what exactly the BBB case is about. Presumably it''s about financial compensation and not about how the customer was treated on an interpersonal level. I would imagine it boils down to how much money the client feels she is owed??

Perhaps BBB action could have been avoided despite possible financial gain if there''d had been more perceived goodwill from the vendor toward the client in this particular case.

Facts are different than feelings. We might never know the whole of the facts, but it seems clear that there are hard feelings on both sides. Which I''ll respect & not add fuel to the fire in what seems like a difficult situation for many.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 12:24:46 AM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 5/12/2006 12:05:08 AM

Author: Demelza

I'm extremely confused as to what exactly the BBB case is about. Presumably it's about financial compensation and not about how the customer was treated on an interpersonal level. I would imagine it boils down to how much money the client feels she is owed??

Perhaps BBB action could have been avoided despite possible financial gain if there'd had been more perceived goodwill from the vendor toward the client in this particular case.

Facts are different than feelings. We might never know the whole of the facts, but it seems clear that there are hard feelings on both sides. Which I'll respect & not add fuel to the fire in what seems like a difficult situation for many.

I agree that maybe BBB action could have been avoided had there been a better relationship between vendor and client. What I'm saying is that I doubt the BBB would care to mediate a case about a client who doesn't feel like she was treated nicely, but was fairly compensated financially. I'm not saying that is the case here; I'm speaking now in the abstract.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
FFF you are awesome for saying what you did re: the compensation.

But honestly I can't get behind you gals on the whole feelings are hurt thing. Maybe it's CUZ I DON'T HAVE ANY....which is surely true much of the time, but I tend to think logically (rather than emotionally) that if something like this happened to me and the vendor credited me $3k towards a larger stone I could seriously overlook the fact that they had not said sorry. Because guess what? Giving me $3k? That shows they are sorry and they are trying to make it right. Businesses operate on money, and so the fact that they gave her some of their hard-earned money to me means something.

I also say this because I am in sales. I deal with alot of clients on a daily basis and alot of them are seriously high-maintenance. Sometimes I want to just throw them to the wolves and gleefully walk away. However, I work on commission, so I'm really pretty nice to people. I know, hard to imagine but it's true. Sometimes I may not prostrate myself at their feet to walk on (and some clients love to walk on you!) BUT I will say 'you know what, things got screwed up and I am willing to give you this order for free' or I give a large discount or I get the factory to re-do the order etc. In the end, the client typically respects that I held my ground with them, and that I was willing to give some because I know that they were disappointed or it didn't turn out the way they wanted to. And when I give a discount or if something goes wrong, it comes out of my pocket. So for me...it means alot to give $$ back to the client...because I know how that can affect any business.

I tend to apply those same sales and customer service principles to customer service here on the forums in things like this situation. I think 'gosh it sure seems like WF did alot in this situation'....the one thing they didn't do was refund the setting and that is cause for a BBB suit? I mean sure if a client is mad at me, I lose them...if they don't feel like I did enough or whatever, but to me going to someone like the BBB is a serious thing. I don't know too much about it but it just seems that it's a serious thing. From what has been put out here, honestly I see Mata already *more than made whole* with the credit that was extended (credit, not credit line) for the chipped stone...and so it is confusing to me as to why this had to go to the BBB. It's also confusing to me as to why Mata was working with WF to set an aqua into her existing e-ring and then suddenly just decided that a refund was what had to happen. To go from working with them to source and set an aqua melee to make the ring into a band to asking for a refund then taking it to BBB when it's not given? Still confusing.

ETA..I have a big headache too!! I need some lemon pie!
2.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
I need to know the joke about the lemon pie!!! I keep seeing it and avatars of lemon pie but I think I missed something on PS! maybe its an inside joke...:)

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
FFF, I absolutely had to post to tell you what an enormous amount of respect I have for you in your candid post above about the compensation confusion. I was so impressed and really felt the sincerity of your words. My hat is really off to you!
36.gif

It''s clear that you feel bad about it, and from my perspective, you shouldn''t be too hard on yourself. I''m more disappointed that a friend (knowing your information wasn''t right) let your post stand for a week without coming forth with corrected information that might have mitigated any possible embarassment to you. I feel sorry that you were left in that position, and I have the highest respect for the way you have handled yourself.

Regarding the rest........you made a statement that really resonated with me. "The first rule of CS is that people need to be heard, acknowledged and understood." As someone in sales myself, I wholeheartedly agree with that. I have found, though, that there are times when people mistake disagreement for lack of understanding or lack of hearing. People can hear each other, acknowledge each other, and understand each other''s feelings but not necessarily agree.

The only way to truly make someone happy is to "undo" any mistake made in the first place, and if it were possible, I''m sure vendors would choose to do that. Since they can''t, they are typically left with trying to find an acceptable way to make someone whole.....to extend themselves in a way that tries to make things right.

In any transaction, I''m certain neither party--customer nor vendor--would wish for an outcome that leaves one or both feeling disappointed or maltreated, and I''m hoping this example will come to mind in the future as vendors and consumers work together.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
since this is already bumped...
i''ll take the opportunity to also say how impressed i am with fff. you could have easily let your statements go and not bump this ugly thread again, but you chose to rise above with truth and fairness. that is commendable.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
punchie, long story short i think of it as a way to infuse some fun humor into a tense situation...aka when things are getting weird in a thread, it can elicit some laughter when someone says they want some LEMON PIE!!! how it came about was through one of those color threads a month or two ago? it was comparing colors to lemon pie vs strawberry shortcake, etc...and it just seemed to stick. though deco is an avowed kiwi-lover....rebel child.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, lemon pie is now a diffuser.
in case you don't find those threads pnp, it started out as a comparison between colors (basically) and how some people believed that 'd' was the best color and that we would all want a 'd' color diamond if given the choice. pies were brought in as a universal comparison
3.gif
as in, 'i love lemon pie...everyone should love lemon pie.' the fact is, not everyone has the same tastes and even if given the choice, not everyone would choose a 'd' color stone. just like not everyone would choose lemon pie.

....even though lemon pie is clearly better than anything else.
2.gif

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/11/2006 5:17:35 PM
Author: gailrmv
I realize it is rather private, but since all these details are getting discussed, maybe Matatora would be willing to clear up what was meant by the credit?

When I read that the first time, I thought that Whiteflash had extended a line of credit i.e., let her have the more expensive diamond now, but pay later, that kind of thing. But others interpreted it (and this could make sense too) that they gave her a credit meaning they gave her several thousand dollars to apply towards the new stone that she didn''t have to pay back.

I will repeat what I said before, I sincerely hope that a solution can be reached that will be agreeable to both parties. Matatora, thank you for sharing your experiences both positive and negative with the pricescope community. It is educational for everyone.

Once again, I am coming in late. With that said, Whiteflash seems to be keeping it "close to the vest" and in Mat''s best interests, I believe she should do the same. Of course the choice is hers, but it certainly doesn''t appear that saying anything further, prior to resolution of the situation, is indeed in her best interests.

Mara, your analytical skills amaze me, I think you have missed your calling, you should have gone to law school. Try as you might to formulate a time line and get all of the details, it is far too late to get a really accurate accounting of the events.

BBB should do their thing and hopefully, in the end, both parties will be able to live with the decision and the results of that decision.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
"Mara, your analytical skills amaze me, I think you have missed your calling, you should have gone to law school. "

_____

BB...my darling hubby would agree with you. He always tells me that I should have been a lawyer, and he actually seriously told me the other day he wanted me to consider going to law school!! I was like AS IF...I just like debating my point with people I know, I wouldn''t actually want to have to APPLY it to anything worthwhile like a career! hehee. Not to mention that I am 31 now, so by the time I went to law school and actually got into practice, I''d probably be in my 40''s? Not the best time to start a career like that, especially if we want to have kids etc. Maybe in a next life.

As for all the facts in this situation, I totally agree that no one really has all the facts, which is why it''s all just speculation (as I have said a few times in my responses). But the thread just keeps getting bumped with further comments, so of course there just ends up being MORE speculation! If there is one thing that PS discussions like these are always good for, it''s lots of speculation.
2.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 1:13:58 PM
Author: Mara
punchie, long story short i think of it as a way to infuse some fun humor into a tense situation...aka when things are getting weird in a thread, it can elicit some laughter when someone says they want some LEMON PIE!!! how it came about was through one of those color threads a month or two ago? it was comparing colors to lemon pie vs strawberry shortcake, etc...and it just seemed to stick. though deco is an avowed kiwi-lover....rebel child.
Sorry to keep bumping the thead, just had to say I love that! Some of these threads get so heated that you really need a good diffuser...mmmmm pie (a la Homer Simpson).

Just call me PunchNLemonPie!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock

Date: 5/12/2006 2:09:32 PM
Author: BeaudryBabe

With that said, Whiteflash seems to be keeping it 'close to the vest' and in Mat's best interests, I believe she should do the same. Of course the choice is hers,

I'd normally fully agree with the "keep it close to the vest" advice, but I'd have to disagree in this instance.

Mat initiated the action of making this experience public. If she had wanted to keep it close to the vest, she could have said "Yes, I've been disappointed with my experience with WF, but I'm not prepared to discuss it publicly until we have reached a resolution." back on page 3. Instead she chose to "lay it all out on the table".

I want to be really clear on this: I support her right to have done so. It wouldn't have been my choice, but it was the one she was comfortable with, and I respect her right to do so.

Regarding WF's brevity of response? Any vendor in this situation is in a no-win situation...he can win the battle but lose the war , so to speak. If the vendor is perceived wrong, it’s bad for him….and if his facts are right, he still looks bad because he publicly humiliates his unhappy customer, alienating not only that customer but a whole handful of potential clients in the process. It's happened to other vendors here before.

What details could they really provide under these circumstances?

......, but it certainly doesn't appear that saying anything further, prior to resolution of the situation, is indeed in her best interests.

It's a little late to worry about closing the stable door when all the horses are let out already.

Not only do I think it doesn't help her to choose silence now, I think it hurts her. For days, she spent considerable energy making subsequent posts to this thread under the premise of clarifying information she felt was incorrect.....simething I too would do if I felt it were warranted.

Now, a subsequent turn of events appears to suggest information (both presented and omitted) may have been misleading at best, and others have asked her to clarify.

If she suddenly decides only now to become concerned with staying close to the vest, I think it gives the appearance of sidestepping and convenient timing.....saving face.

I think she's made of much more than that, so I think there's a lot to be gained in her further response....if she chooses to.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Just one quick note on the possible silence of Mat, she is graduating college tomorrow and is in the middle of packing and moving back to her hometown. So that may be the reason. I don''t know that IS the reason she has not responded for certain, but it would make sense. Just wanted to add that. Mokey

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
Yes, I think from what I''ve read of Mata''s earlier postings that this is the weekend she is both graduating and moving so I think it is understandable why she has not been responding. But of course certain people might find a way to interpret that as a sign of guilt because a person shouldn''t have other life events more important to address than this thread, therefore, her silence only condemns her.

Having gone through law school myself, I must comment that a good litigator is one who can see BOTH sides of the story and proceed to make a persuasive argument for one side rather than one who only sees one side and looks through a narrow tunnel view.

34.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 5:41:44 PM
Author: Mokey
Just one quick note on the possible silence of Mat, she is graduating college tomorrow and is in the middle of packing and moving back to her hometown. So that may be the reason. I don't know that IS the reason she has not responded for certain, but it would make sense. Just wanted to add that. Mokey
Of course, such life events do take precedence. My comments above weren't intended to suggest that any reply should be immediate.

My comments above were only in response to the general idea "there isn't anything further she could say that would be in her best interests." I think there IS more she could say that would be meaningful, and if she chooses to do so----at some point that makes sense with her life schedule---I think it would reflect well on her.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
I never insinuated that you meant anything like that. I just had noticed what was on her plate this week and thought I would put that here. Sorry if it sounded like I was stirring the pot. Mokey

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 8:48:31 PM
Author: Mokey
I never insinuated that you meant anything like that. I just had noticed what was on her plate this week and thought I would put that here. Sorry if it sounded like I was stirring the pot. Mokey
Oh, I didn''t mean you were insinuating anything......not at all.
1.gif
When you wrote your comment, it occurred to me that saying "now" could be interpreted as *right now*, and I didn''t want to anyone to misunderstand. That''s why I made the clarification....it wasn''t directed at anyone.

No ill feelings at all........I don''t honestly believe anyone is trying to stir the pot. In fact, I think people are genuinely trying to help the situation, which speaks to the caliber of the community at PS.
1.gif

Gonzodogg

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 8:15:42 PM
Yes, I think from what I''ve read of Mata''s earlier postings that this is the weekend she is both graduating and moving so I think it is understandable why she has not been responding. But of course certain people might find a way to interpret that as a sign of guilt because a person shouldn''t have other life events more important to address than this thread, therefore, her silence only condemns her.

Having gone through law school myself, I must comment that a good litigator is one who can see BOTH sides of the story and proceed to make a persuasive argument for one side rather than one who only sees one side and looks through a narrow tunnel view.

34.gif
Lemon Pie anyone?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 9:29:58 PM
Author: Gonzodogg

Date: 5/12/2006 8:15:42 PM
Yes, I think from what I've read of Mata's earlier postings that this is the weekend she is both graduating and moving so I think it is understandable why she has not been responding. But of course certain people might find a way to interpret that as a sign of guilt because a person shouldn't have other life events more important to address than this thread, therefore, her silence only condemns her.

34.gif
Lemon Pie anyone?
OH...MY...GOD...(becky look at that butt!)

That is so friggin hilarious.

After I read diamondlove's post ... I totally was going to post the SAME EXACT THING Gonzo....

But then I got distracted by my new diamond...which is pretty much all I can see through my narrow tunnel view right now, and then went outside to take some pictures!

Priorities.
9.gif

But yes I do agree...lemon pie for all. With REAL CREAM.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mara, your analytical skills amaze me, I think you have missed your calling, you should have gone to law school. Try as you might to formulate a time line and get all of the details, it is far too late to get a really accurate accounting of the events.
yep....the law offices of Mara and Alj. unbeatable combo.
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Please bear in mind as this is read that it is being written by someone who has not slept in days.

1- I have not said I think WF is evil, bad, or anything similar, I am frustrated by them yes, but I do not believe them to be bad people
2- This is not about their reaction/consideration about the chipped stone and the reason I revised my original post in the other thread about the final stone was because I was asked to by WF
3- This is not about money on my part, nor do I think it is on WF’s side
4- I feel that Whiteflash has a problem in the people who do the QC for their custom work
5- This was impelled by the issues making the ring difficult to wear
6- The thing that finally prompted me to file with the BBB was an email from a WF representative telling me there he could not see any issues with the prongs. Because as Lesley has stated here (and as I was told upon return of the first setting) I cannot have someone else fix any issues with the prongs, or if something happen like the ring cracking then I would be in place without recourse. So if they will not fix the prongs, then the ring remains a problem. The idea of having NOTHING left of my original engagement ring is very upsetting to me. I would be more then happy to have the original plan of my wearing the ring as a band when my replacement erring is too much, and to pay WF for locating an aquamarine and putting into the setting. However without them being willing to admit that there are issues with the prongs, and thus able to fix them, the setting become un-wearable and thus useless.
7- I do firmly believe that the “growing pains” mentioned here are likely why emails get misplaced, phone calls lost, and the differences in the contract and what was received, but if WF cannot recognize this without major prompting, then I worry that I will not be the last to feel such desperation as to have no other recourse then to file a compliant, here on Pricescope or elsewhere such as the BBB

If this is unclear or oddly stated please forgive me, I am coming off a week of finals, term papers and I have driven nearly 35 hours in two days. I freely admit that I have not followed this thread as carefully as I ought to, and I am responding based on the promptings I have received in emails. I hope this clears up matters, I have quite a bit on my plate and I am not sure how much leisure time I will have.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
It's disappointing that the question many have asked you to clarify regarding the several-thousand-dollars allowance on the replacement stone was left unanswered in your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results