shape
carat
color
clarity

WhiteFlash VS Facets? HELP ME!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Please please please please please please please please let this thread die... Mat and WF will work it out; maybe they''ll post the final resolution or maybe they won''t. Either way, let this go!
29.gif

Lemon pie, chocolate pie, cheese cake, whatever you need to move on!
14.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2006 12:11:55 PM
Author: aljdewey
It's disappointing that the question many have asked you to clarify regarding the several-thousand-dollars allowance on the replacement stone was left unanswered in your reply.

She don't owe you anything and she did address it, its not the issue.
Unwearable rings are so what does it matter if she got a credit or not?
Leave her alone please.
All your doing is proving the point that no one can give their honest opinion if its negative to WF around here without getting attacked.

edit: your also making it worse than it allready is by doing so.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2006 12:50:13 PM
Author: strmrdr

She don''t owe you anything and she did address it, its not the issue.
Unwearable rings are so what does it matter if she got a credit or not?
Leave her alone please.
All your doing is proving the point that no one can give their honest opinion if its negative to WF around here without getting attacked.

edit: your also making it worse than it allready is by doing so.
Storm, did I say she owed ME anything? No, I didn''t. I didn''t say she OWED anyone anything.

No one has been attacked, and if being asked to clarify information is construed as an attack.....that''s entirely your problem as well.

You are certainly welcome to your opinion.....and I am welcome to mine. And I will express it. We don''t have to agree; it won''t be the first time.

If you weren''t so biased against WF, you''d get that the issue for me has NOTHING to do with WF. But of course, you''ll think what you wish to anyway based on your own personal bias.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock

Strm- thank you so much for the understanding you have shown in this thread, I am in your debt.

I will not be posting to this thread again, and I may withdraw entirely from Pricescope, the reason being the attached file.

PS being used.JPG

LesleyH

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Matatora,

We respected your decision to go to the BBB. We respected the private nature of that action. We did not protest when you itemized your BBB complaints in this thread. We observed as discussions evolved without complete information. Claims in this thread contradict documented communications and omit pertinent facts. Nevertheless, we have not corrected any details, in the interest of privacy. We have demonstrated respect by keeping date/time-stamped incidentals and photographs off of these public forums for reasons of professional etiquette.

At this point you have decided it is in your interest to post a fragment of our 5 page response to your BBB complaints. Your choice is to move this from private to public and we respect your decision. In the interest of complete information we therefore request that you post our response in its entirety: Photos, etc. included.

However this is resolved, we hope that you will continue to contribute here. You are a valuable member of the Pricescope community.

LesleyH
www.whiteflash.com

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2006 9:27:16 PM
Author: LesleyH

However this is resolved, we hope that you will continue to contribute here. You are a valuable member of the Pricescope community.

Mat, I have avoided posting any further in this thread because I feel I have nothing beneficial to contribute. I agree with storm about the continued questioning/attacking that I perceive when reading here as well and when someone jumps in with a different opinion pies are offered. Anyway, I agree with Lesley that however the BBB resolves your situation that you are an important member of the PS and I truly hope you will stay.

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Well said, Mrssalvo...

Ditto!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/14/2006 10:18:37 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Mat, I have avoided posting any further in this thread because I feel I have nothing beneficial to contribute. I agree with storm about the continued questioning/attacking that I perceive when reading here as well and when someone jumps in with a different opinion pies are offered. Anyway, I agree with Lesley that however the BBB resolves your situation that you are an important member of the PS and I truly hope you will stay.
That is the problem with this thread mrssalvo - only Mat and WF have the information however they choose to present (or not) it.
Everyone else''s opinions are more an assumptions based on second hand information. Pies offered make same sense and usefulness as those assumptions.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I too hope you will stay Matadora. Like MrsSalvo, I have stopped contributing to this thread because I don''t know any of the facts, and neither does anyone else. My opinion in the matter is (as is everyone else''s) completely irrelevant here and I have tired of the speculation coming from all sides. I understand the calls for the truth but both sides have wanted to keep the situation somewhat private and I respect that. I don''t think the calling out and continual leakage of little tidbits of info is our business, nor is it helping things for either party. I do hope it gets resolved to everyone''s satisfaction.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results