shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Me too. I need to gather my inner taitai and wear it more often.

Today is pink diamond ring, also from Asiatique

CD2753D5-F1AE-42BD-8EF6-76DF37AF1F53.jpeg
and super big earrings

F02118A4-7B0C-462A-8477-11EC980B43A4.jpeg

VERY NICE! I went to SJIE and bought some stuff. Will share when they are ready.

leslie1956

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Look what I found today in my sock drawer while preparing for the move to our cottage!

I was sure I'd lost in four years ago after scouring my dresser and the surrounding floor.

Am thrilled to have this paraiba and hauyne pendant from Yvonne returned to me :)

pendant.jpg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Look what I found today in my sock drawer while preparing for the move to our cottage!

I was sure I'd lost in four years ago after scouring my dresser and the surrounding floor.

Am thrilled to have this paraiba and hauyne pendant from Yvonne returned to me :)

pendant.jpg

That's really beautiful! I'm glad you found it!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you guys give me a hint on what to search for to find a bangle that looks like this? I love it!

Hallo!!!

Read my posts on this thread:

It's a complicated answer!!! Basically I buy from China. The colour and texture can be incredibly hard to decipher as things are not always what they look like in vendor photos.

If you have anymore questions visit any of these threads and we'll try to help you more!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hallo!!!

Read my posts on this thread:

It's a complicated answer!!! Basically I buy from China. The colour and texture can be incredibly hard to decipher as things are not always what they look like in vendor photos.

If you have anymore questions visit any of these threads and we'll try to help you more!

Thank you!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Wearing my newly reset emerald cabochon ring - 6.25 size. My grandfather and father both wore the stone previously so it's quite sentimental. But the stone is rather large :oops2::mrgreen2:
Emerald Cabochon Ring.jpeg

pendant.jpg

Huzzah! May this be the beginning of many good things to come.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neptune, your ring is the epitome of moi et toi perfection and every time I see it I swoon! Would you mind posting a pic of it off your hand? I am seriously thinking of having a MET made, although maybe with a pink or yellow diamond pear and a white emerald cut, and am curious about how yours is "structured / shaped" (if that makes any sense!).

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Neptune, your ring is the epitome of moi et toi perfection and every time I see it I swoon! Would you mind posting a pic of it off your hand? I am seriously thinking of having a MET made, although maybe with a pink or yellow diamond pear and a white emerald cut, and am curious about how yours is "structured / shaped" (if that makes any sense!).

Happy to oblige and thank you, Dee.

2532.jpg

I’ve been following your pink diamond thread and am excited to hear that you changed your mind. I adore pear cuts too! Perhaps I could share more design inspirations there to avoid hijacking this thread.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Neptune! That is one truly GORGEOUS ring!!!

I decided that Pinkie was too small for the MET vision I had, but now I'm obsessively stalking instagram for the right (bigger) pink pear. Any ideas you wan to share would be very welcome; you obviously have fantastic taste!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
At GameStop shopping for Xmas. 9872D5F2-4A8D-4403-BE87-421364471C16.jpeg

That gorgeous setting fits your beautiful garnet perfectly. Was it custom made by David Klass? :love: ;)2:)

Reactions: T L

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That gorgeous setting fits your beautiful garnet perfectly. Was it custom made by David Klass? :love: ;)2:)

Thank you!! No, I purchased it at the last gem show from vendor “Bestingems.” My jeweler then set it for me. The inner halo and basket/double prongs are rose gold. The rest is white gold. The diamonds are very clean and white. It was very reasonably priced.

More detail.
21151E8E-9EA8-4508-8747-D6318B14C5D5.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results