shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
These prefer groomy weather
20211113_152708.jpg

I don't know what groomy weather is, but I bet your lavender jadeite bangle and bracelet look just as fantastic no matter the weather. :love:

joycece

Rough_Rock
I don't know what groomy weather is, but I bet your lavender jadeite bangle and bracelet look just as fantastic no matter the weather. :love:

Oops mean to say gloomy :wall: lol !!

Nina-W

Shiny_Rock
Antique sapphire cluster 33B38E78-C543-440E-98F0-3DB13CA27AC8.jpeg

VividRed

Brilliant_Rock
My blue diamond studs.
They are in 14k white gold and 0.10 carat total weight.
Have a lovely blue colour to them. :kiss2:

*will be posting a better photo when I can*

14k white gold blue diamond stud earrings.jpg

That is a great picture of your chin!

by the way, what is the blue thing at the edge?

:lol:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
All of this! Plus close up of what is probably my co second favorite bangle

IMG-20211120-WA0007.jpg

PXL_20211120_033429029.jpg

I love the combination of jewels that you have going on here & the color is lovely! I'm even more Infatuated with your dress, if you don't mind may I ask where you purchased it or what label it is? Thank you!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the combination of jewels that you have going on here & the color is lovely! I'm even more Infatuated with your dress, if you don't mind may I ask where you purchased it or what label it is? Thank you!

Aww thank you!!!

It's an Aussie brand called Kookai. This was last season's dress but they usually release similar ones with different fabric.

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
May I ask where you got the setting for your spinel? It’s beautiful.

I had it made by a local jeweler =)2 I’m in Singapore. They did a great job as my spinel is actually very imperfect and I even asked them to place a claw over where there was a small chip, which they did very well. I forget it’s there now.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
3C45D56F-41EB-4482-93F0-121D0CE93BD3.jpeg

Spinel. Everytime I wear this ring, I wonder how much a similar sized ruby would cost and how much happier a ruby like that would make me, or not? And… whether it’s worth the cost and hypothetically how much further it takes me from retirement and theoretically a happier (and less stressful) lifestyle. Ok first world problems and maybe I think too much.

I do also admire the halo after all this time. Red stone cos festive mood so not all doom and gloom. Maybe just feeling broody today.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Do a goldfish jade bracelet and jade ring count?

@icy_jade Thanks for recommending Asiatique. I finally went to his shop and ended buying a few lovely jade pieces. Spider jade ring.jpeg

Goldfish jade bracelet.jpeg

That’s great! Thanks for sharing. Yeah he does bring in some lovely items but they can go so fast.

Still super love my taitai green jadeite earrings from him.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
That’s great! Thanks for sharing. Yeah he does bring in some lovely items but they can go so fast.

Still super love my taitai green jadeite earrings from him.

I love your super tai tai green jadeite earrings.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results