shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Another stunner, bluegemz! I definitely need a jewellery shopping trip to Italy!

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
OTL: is that piece made by LM? I've been off and on looking for a ring exactly like that one! I love it so much.
No, it's not from LM
I bet LM's is so much better than mine:)
OTL - that setting is worth every bit and more for those moonstones!
If I had that ring every day would be moonstone day.
Seriously dreamy! It's like a cloud of wishes. It looks as if it is floating and weightless. Gorgeous!
Thank you!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL, I'm dead. That's one killer ring! :love::love::love:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to be so nosy @OTL , but is it a local jeweler, or someone I could use? It's so amazing!

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to be so nosy @OTL , but is it a local jeweler, or someone I could use? It's so amazing!

It's not a local jeweler, he doesn't own an online shop nor does he speak English I'm sorry I can't help...Other wise I will introduce him to PS long ago.:oops2:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@OTL is that a tsavorite? It is amazing!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL, I really love the way you pair the mood of the stone with a setting which carries that through. Such as an energetic green stone with a setting that seems almost explosive with little geometric shapes and a rythm of forms.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Burmezedaze, thank you!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wearing my new deal grey spinel with pink sapphire sides today! This is by Elle at the thegemstoneproject IMG_0051.JPG
That is a luscious grey spinel ring, Eady! Very well done. Looks fantastic on you!! Those pink sapphires make it exceptionally modern on an otherwise classic style. Very COOL.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today it's quite casual for me. I'm wearing these 18 or 22k (can't remember) earrings with abalone, quartz, diamond on champagne diamond hoops. I can change the hoops into multiple other hangers, which I love.

Here's an antique locket which I like to wear with them sometimes. The enamel is wearing off, but I like the 'aged' look of it and bought it for its textural interest. Rose cut diamonds...

IMG_2933.JPG

IMG_2934.JPG

IMG_2936.JPG

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are some of the other hangers which I've collected to go on these hoops. I lost one of the amethyst hangers recently and now have to have another one made. Very upsetting!

IMG_2941.JPG

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Bluegemz, Your hangers are gorgeous!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bluegemz, Your hangers are gorgeous!
Seaglow, thank you! They are fun to collect, and this shop has so many. But after the head designer died, because the name became well known, they just got more and more expensive to the point where if you know what things cost, it's hard to justify paying the prices. So, I've stopped collecting them now. But, it's a great idea and one can kind of follow the general model. Get some great hoops, perhaps a selection of hoops , and then have hangers made. One can even layer them with large, flat gems, like Keshi pearl in the back, and gold and gems in the front.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today is a blue zircon day... IMG_7995.JPG DSC_0929.JPG cmsbluezirconpendant4.jpg DSC_1016.JPG

I don't recall seeing these before MIchelle--are these gorgeous pieces new???

Sharon

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't recall seeing these before MIchelle--are these gorgeous pieces new???

Sharon

Thanks Sharon, no I've had these for several years now. I'm thinking I need to remake the studs into danglies. I originally got them to wear in my second holes but they hurt my ears. I'm more of a dangly person anyways.

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
@OTL is that a tsavorite? It is amazing!
Yes, it is. It's cut by Gene from Precisiongem

OTL, I really love the way you pair the mood of the stone with a setting which carries that through. Such as an energetic green stone with a setting that seems almost explosive with little geometric shapes and a rythm of forms.

Bluegemz, I think you know this ring even better than I do! I can't come up with such beautiful description.
OTL, I'm dead. That's one killer ring! :love::love::love:
Always love seeing you elle :)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@OTL I was so obsessed with the green I went and found your colored stone thread with all of your fabulous acquisitions. Your new black spinel-- I can't wait to see what you do with it. I'm sure it will be spectacular!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eady your blue spinel ring is gorgeous! Such a lovely shape in the spinel and the setting is very elegant.

Catmom- Wow! What a great blue zircon collection. Your zircons are amazing and the settings are so blingy and gorgeous!

Bluegemz I love your yellow gold pieces and that antique locket is beautiful.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Eady your blue spinel ring is gorgeous! Such a lovely shape in the spinel and the setting is very elegant.

Catmom- Wow! What a great blue zircon collection. Your zircons are amazing and the settings are so blingy and gorgeous!

Bluegemz I love your yellow gold pieces and that antique locket is beautiful.

Thank you LisaRN. Hubby had them made for me.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A medley of pinks and reds yesterday.
Rhodolite garnet and spinel rings, tiny purplish pink sapphires with2 diamond jackets a piece for a larger presence and the spinel pendant I'm still i love with. Rainy days need brighter shades!

20170528_104852-1.jpg

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful, Burmezedaze! All of the gems and shades of pink and red are like a painting in which many related colors create a fullness of overall color. I just love how you seem to collect by finding gems that carry out a totality of feeling, rather than strict adherence to a gem type, or to an exact match of color. Your collection is very rich and interesting and unique!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is just a slight change, but I ordered this tiny, 14k owl on a moon and restrung the spinel beads to attach the owl. This is what I wore yesterday with my ruby ring, and 2 bracelets. One is diamond ( rather warm tone) and the other is my spessartite and pink spinel.
I'm happy with the necklace but I wonder if it would look better with a little star somewhere, or a tiny, sparkle diamond which looks like a star. What do you think?

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2960.JPG

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's my ruby ring again. I'm just starting to build up a tiny collection of red gems. I had a larger ruby ring but at that time, decided that red wasn't for my skin tone, and gave it to my oldest daughter.i had some beautiful ruby beads and gave those away to a friend. Now I've decided that I love reds and even if they aren't ideal on me, why not just wear them anyway?
Now with this ruby, I want to have the diamonds and the ruby reset onto a wide, gold band. Yet another project awaiting.

IMG_2002.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results