shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's jade for me today. This is a very translucent, watery jadeite bangle. Also wearing a 1970's nephrite jade ball ring, which is both funky and fun! It's a lot a fun to wear and surprisingly pretty on lol! I've always wanted to find a matching bangle.

IMG_2913.JPG

IMG_2914.JPG
I always love to see your jade pieces! I love your ring. I really like funky seventies jewelry. Your ring kind of reminds me on my mom's jade fruit bowl ring. She bought it in her local jewelry store, but the ring was made in Turkey.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always love to see your jade pieces! I love your ring. I really like funky seventies jewelry. Your ring kind of reminds me on my mom's jade fruit bowl ring. She bought it in her local jewelry store, but the ring was made in Turkey.
Chatoyancy, thank you! The jade fruit bowl ring sounds fabulous! I'd love to see it sometime. There is aspecial place for fun, dramatic rings that just cannot be filled in any other way.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A garnet from mastercut gems. This stone is one of my favourites. I'm a little sorry I didn't put it in a ring, since I so rarely wear anything on my wrist, but won't pull this apart. It shifts between peachy and light pink.

IMG_1034.JPG

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A garnet from mastercut gems. This stone is one of my favourites. I'm a little sorry I didn't put it in a ring, since I so rarely wear anything on my wrist, but won't pull this apart. It shifts between peachy and light pink.

IMG_1034.JPG
That is so pretty! What a fabulous garnet.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NKOTB- I love your garnet bangle. I love the simple design that really shows off the garnet. Very nice!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jade necklace, earrings and a peach spinel and lilac sapphire ring. Wore them coz I missed them :razz:

20170523_180642-1.jpg

20170523_165720-1.jpg
Burmezedaze, WOW! I'm in LOVE with the lilac sapphire AND the jade beads!!!! You know how I love blue jade lol. I think the combination with the green and white metal, the proportions and the composition make it truly gorgeous.aldo, that sapphire is fabulous! The dreamy color and great size. The peach spinel is lovely too of course.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Took my imperial and ice jade rings for a walk at Asakusa, Tokyo.

image.jpeg
Seaglow, there is nothing that can come close to the look of imperial jade! Just stunning! I love the shape and setting. What a treasure of nature. thank you for showing it! It's delightful in every way. The icy jade is beautiful also. So moist and clean, like melting ice.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, I'm off in a dramatic direction today! I'm in a turquoise mood again. This is my favorite cuff of all time because of the pattern and beauty. It is from the 1940's, unsigned Zuni. It took me a while to save for this piece, but I find it magic because of the geometry, lightness of look, like a lace or a basket. To me, the cuff has soul. I'm always taken by jewelry pieces where the spirit of a piece is more than the sum of its parts, more than the stones, metal and work, which I see so often here on pricescope!

The workmanship in some Zuni pieces is astounding because of the ultra fine stones and setting. It's more about the stones and the geometry rather than about the silver work.
Though these earrings don't match, I bought them from a Zuni woman jeweler. The turquoise is greenish rather than blue. I've wanted to find matching earrings for the cuff, but the pattern/design of the cuff is very unusual and I haven't found anything yet. But, I'm having ALOT of fun looking !!

IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LisaRN, I love your rings, especially the double flower! Very interesting and beautifully romantic.
It's moonstone today :)

IMG_9645.JPG

IMG_9736.JPG
Seriously dreamy! It's like a cloud of wishes. It looks as if it is floating and weightless. Gorgeous!

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
I want to play in bluegemz box of goodies! What a fabulous turquoise bracelet. And that imperial jade looks emerald like in color, Seaglow. this glowing tourmaline (from Dana at mastercutgems gems) has been sitting in my drawer for several years. Finally found a dainty ring I thought would work. Ended up spending more money for a new head to accommodate an asscher. Since it and the mahenge are smaller rings I can wear them stacked or side by side as you see.

tmp_25571-IMG_20170521_204105-1489165971.jpg

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wordie, your rings are fantastic! I love them both, and they look great together. I chuckled at the story of the expense of getting a new head made...isn't that typical in this jewelry collecting/making love lol?! I've often bought things, had them converted or restored, and the price was more than the cost of the item...sigh.
Thank you for the kind words about my cuff and my goodies!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Chatoyancy, thank you! The jade fruit bowl ring sounds fabulous! I'd love to see it sometime. There is aspecial place for fun, dramatic rings that just cannot be filled in any other way.
I'd love to take a pic of my mom's ring. There is definitely a place for fun and dramatic rings!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok, I'm off in a dramatic direction today! I'm in a turquoise mood again. This is my favorite cuff of all time because of the pattern and beauty. It is from the 1940's, unsigned Zuni. It took me a while to save for this piece, but I find it magic because of the geometry, lightness of look, like a lace or a basket. To me, the cuff has soul. I'm always taken by jewelry pieces where the spirit of a piece is more than the sum of its parts, more than the stones, metal and work, which I see so often here on pricescope!

The workmanship in some Zuni pieces is astounding because of the ultra fine stones and setting. It's more about the stones and the geometry rather than about the silver work.
Though these earrings don't match, I bought them from a Zuni woman jeweler. The turquoise is greenish rather than blue. I've wanted to find matching earrings for the cuff, but the pattern/design of the cuff is very unusual and I haven't found anything yet. But, I'm having ALOT of fun looking !!

IMG_0456.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG
Wow!!

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I want to play in bluegemz box of goodies! What a fabulous turquoise bracelet. And that imperial jade looks emerald like in color, Seaglow. this glowing tourmaline (from Dana at mastercutgems gems) has been sitting in my drawer for several years. Finally found a dainty ring I thought would work. Ended up spending more money for a new head to accommodate an asscher. Since it and the mahenge are smaller rings I can wear them stacked or side by side as you see.

tmp_25571-IMG_20170521_204105-1489165971.jpg
I love those colors!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I really like how simple and well the colours complement each other, NKOTB, on that sweet garnet bangle.

Seaglow, they outdo the background lol. Love the green, nothing compares!

Bluegemz - that Zuni piece is AMAZING. You carry it well on you!

OTL - that setting is worth every bit and more for those moonstones!

LisaRN - You really rock that setting!

wordie89 - That mint tourmy is yummers!

mochiko42 - with those blues, they chase away the other rainy day blues!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Burmezedaze, thank you!
Mochito, those blue gems are absolutely beautiful. I've always wanted an aqua ring in a rectangular shape. I adore the one you have. Is it an aqua or a zircon? Monsoon thunderstorms must be so moody but I imagine frightening too. Here I always worry that the lightening will crash into the trees and the house. My heart rate goes way up.

Last edited:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today is a luncheon banquet so I'm wearing something dressed up. ( the picture wearing it came from a wedding) Here is my tourmaline necklace and earrings. I posted it on one thread, but not yet here. I had the earrings made, and would love to eventually have a ring made..the color of the necklace is closer to the picture wearing it because my bedroom is very shaded. I think of the large crytal from which these slices came as "grandmother" since it was such a large and old one.

IMG_0178.JPG

IMG_2568.JPG

IMG_2571.JPG

Last edited:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bluegemz that is a very nice necklace and earring set. I love the yellow gold. I don't know how I missed your spinel rings in this thread. Yummy!

Mochi- I so love your blue gems how they are set. You have a knack for choosing great settings that have presence but do not overwhelm you gemstones.

Wordie- Wow! What a pop of colors! Intense and beautiful.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bluegemz that is a very nice necklace and earring set. I love the yellow gold. I don't know how I missed your spinel rings in this thread. Yummy!

Mochi- I so love your blue gems how they are set. You have a knack for choosing great settings that have presence but do not overwhelm you gemstones.

Wordie- Wow! What a pop of colors! Intense and beautiful.[/QUOTE
LisaRN, thank you!for your kind words! I think you are referring to Burmezedaze who has those gorgeous spinel rings. I agree with you, they are simply gorgeous.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I'm wearing nautical colors, i.e. White and navy, so I thought these would go nicely. They are carved, mammoth ivory with 14k gold. Bought these in Luca, Italy. I love the playful setting, which is so Italian in spirit. Wearing with a buffalo horn cuff.

IMG_2928.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results