shape
carat
color
clarity

What are you wearing today?! Show me your CS!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Arkteia! It is a bit of a chameleon stone. It shoots off some pretty cool colors at times. DSC_2149.JPG

Catmom, that is so lovely. Although I've seen your ring before, these new shots make it seem so multi-dimensional, if that makes sense? Looks like beautiful scintillation and color flashes.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom what a gorgeous ring. Looks crazy sparkly. :drool:

OTL I love seeing your new ring in action. It's a setting I never would have thought of but it's freaking stunning! :love:

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm wearing this blue to purple gradient color spinel ring.

IMG_1897.JPG
Oh how I love that ring!! Love, love LOVE everything about it. The setting is fabulous and so interesting and unique.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm wearing my new ring from Yvonne Raley today. My hubby bought it for me recently for our anniversary. I love it!

Ps. Ignore the residual henna stains on my hand...

20170516_114619.jpg
Such a beautiful, sentimental fresh and fun ring Elle!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Arkteia! It is a bit of a chameleon stone. It shoots off some pretty cool colors at times. DSC_2149.JPG
Gorgeous Catmom! I LOVE yellows and marquis shapes. The setting has motion to it, which is very lovely.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Catmom, that is so lovely. Although I've seen your ring before, these new shots make it seem so multi-dimensional, if that makes sense? Looks like beautiful scintillation and color flashes.

It does make sense, thanks!!

Catmom what a gorgeous ring. Looks crazy sparkly. :drool:

OTL I love seeing your new ring in action. It's a setting I never would have thought of but it's freaking stunning! :love:

Thanks elle_71125, it's a blinder in the sun. :lol:

Gorgeous Catmom! I LOVE yellows and marquis shapes. The setting has motion to it, which is very lovely.

Thanks Bluegemz! I love yellows and marquise too.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm wearing my new ring from Yvonne Raley today. My hubby bought it for me recently for our anniversary. I love it!

Ps. Ignore the residual henna stains on my hand...

20170516_114619.jpg

Beautiful!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm wearing an anniversary, Siberian white jade bangle, a white jade pendant clipped onto some tiny pearls, and jade earrings. My husband has a Siberian white one too, cut from the same boulder. Here's a picture of his bangles, wearing also the Edward's black jade anniversary jade bangle.

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_1913.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bluegemz you have a striking collection of jade pieces- just lovely!

Elle- I love your floral ring- so pretty and what a thoughtful gift from your hubby. :) Pray tell what are those bright orange gems in your eternity band? They look yummy- like orange candy.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bluegemz you have a striking collection of jade pieces- just lovely!

Elle- I love your floral ring- so pretty and what a thoughtful gift from your hubby. :) Pray tell what are those bright orange gems in your eternity band? They look yummy- like orange candy.
LisaRN, thanks! I went wild with jade for a few years!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm wearing an anniversary, Siberian white jade bangle, a white jade pendant clipped onto some tiny pearls, and jade earrings. My husband has a Siberian white one too, cut from the same boulder. Here's a picture of his bangles, wearing also the Edward's black jade anniversary jade bangle.

IMG_0254.JPG

IMG_1913.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

BlueGemz, that is so romantic. Beautiful pieces too! :D

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BlueGemz, that is so romantic. Beautiful pieces too! :D
Thank you Elle! My husband wears his constantly, and would like to add more as the years proceed.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
When warmth comes in Spring and Summer, I feel like wearing turquoise! I don't like wearing it during Fall and Winter. It's very seasonal for me. Anyway, I'm wearing my untreated, Persian turquoise beads, sleeping beauty 18k bangle and earrings. The earrings fit into gold hoops. The necklace has a story:
When I was a little girl, my family would visit one jewelry store in particular. I fell in love with a turquoise strand which they had. Over the years, I couldn't believe that the strand hadn't sold. I ended up buying other things, but not the strand, even though I always wanted it. It was always a little too expensive..etc. Fast forward 20 years, my husband, shortly after having married, bought it. The owners informed us that we had purchased the last strand! It turns out that when I was a girl, an immigrant from Iran brought in a bag of these untreated Persian turquoise strands, hoping to sell them. They bought them and slowly, one by one they sold. And how ironic to have the last one!

IMG_2888.JPG

IMG_2892.JPG

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
+1 for your own thread, Bluegemz. So I can drool over your collection that will be pages and pages long! I love the stories that are behind some of the pieces.

Chrono - what a lovely refreshing flash of colour! Simplicity at its best indeed.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono, that stone is electric! It's just stunning, beautiful and shocking all at once. What a great, unusual combo to have in one gem. The shape really suits this too.

Siameseroo, oh how heavenly and ethereal. It looks like a ring which the queen of the elves in Lord of the Rings would wear.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
+1 for your own thread, Bluegemz. So I can drool over your collection that will be pages and pages long! I love the stories that are behind some of the pieces.

Chrono - what a lovely refreshing flash of colour! Simplicity at its best indeed.
Burmezedaze, maybe I'll do it. I just don't think I have enough for a thread, but then again, why not? Maybe I could write up stories with the images. I'd be repeating many images already posted here.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bluegemz- Lovely red suite! I love the cushion ring most of all. Your turquoise pieces are so summery and lovely.

Chrono- I love the color of your Chryso. So vibrant!

Siam- Gorgeous moonstone ring. I think moonstones have a mysterious look to them and your's is a fine example of a gorgeous moonstone ring.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bluegemz- Lovely red suite! I love the cushion ring most of all. Your turquoise pieces are so summery and lovely.

Chrono- I love the color of your Chryso. So vibrant!

Siam- Gorgeous moonstone ring. I think moonstones have a mysterious look to them and your's is a fine example of a gorgeous moonstone ring.
LisaRN, thanks for the kind words about the turquoise! I agree, it's an essential Summer gem.

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wearing my aquamarine horse pendant with 'raw' aqua and 22k gold earrings. The horse is carved from the underside so that the top surface is a smooth dome. This is perhaps my absolute favorite necklace.
I got this while pregnant and it always felt like a 'spirit' animal totem piece. There is a star next to the horse.

IMG_2924.JPG

IMG_2925.JPG

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Bluegemz and Lisa!

Wearing my bi-colour sapphire three stone today.

IMG_8845.JPG IMG_8847.JPG IMG_8849.JPG
Oh how I love that sapphire, Siameseroo! Absolutely wonderful. I think the bi colored sapphires are just so artistic and modern looking. They really add a spontaneous, young, cutting edge, modern art feel to the very classic sapphire ring. That is fantastic and inspiring!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Bluegemz! Your horse pendant is amazing!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's jade for me today. This is a very translucent, watery jadeite bangle. Also wearing a 1970's nephrite jade ball ring, which is both funky and fun! It's a lot a fun to wear and surprisingly pretty on lol! I've always wanted to find a matching bangle.

IMG_2913.JPG

IMG_2914.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results