shape
carat
color
clarity

We need a place to shine light on the old miners out there!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hahaha oh no it's definitely not matching. I have a friend who is rehoming her and I said I would give her a home :)
The bracelet is a little small for me since I have large wrists so we got a jeweller in Australia to make extra links for it.

I could live with the mismatch! It’s lovely! Every time I see a pricescopers with an antique diamond bracelets I feel so jealous, poor old me with my mrb tennis bracelet, it’s a hard life :lol-2:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I could live with the mismatch! It’s lovely! Every time I see a pricescopers with an antique diamond bracelets I feel so jealous, poor old me with my mrb tennis bracelet, it’s a hard life :lol-2:

Yeah definitely I don't mind the mismatch at all. I was actually looking for an antique bracelet but the one I was looking at had sold. And my friend happened to have an almost identical one, winning! It was actually fate because she had it listed for sale for a while but did not want to send it to the USA (mail concerns). How rare is it to have another fellow Aussie that loves antique diamonds and jewellery? It was meant to be hahaha.

Oh I get so jealous of all the MRB tennis bracelets! So much bling. The only issue I have is my wrists are huge so I would need a lot of diamonds (and big sizes at that). I think this bracelet is good since all the diamonds are at the top of the wrist which is the most important. There are only 11 diamonds so not as luxe as a tennis bracelet.

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
Your solitaire makes me covet James Meyer designs - I swear if I could play in one PS jewelry box - it might be yours! :lol:

Awe, Thanks @Cerulean ! That’s so nice! James is the dad of Caleb, the maker of my rings. Both are amazing craftsmen. Wouldn’t it be fun to play in each others jewelry boxes?!! I’d love that! Lol

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Tears beginning to well as I clasp my little pudge mitts over mah heart and I whisper to myself, "This. This is my old cut happy place."

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Omg your cluster is gorgeous! I am going to have to put this on my wishlist as well! Out of curiosity how big is your centre and the sides?

It was estimated by Grace to be 5-6 carats total. I am thinking the center stone is a little under 3 carats, and the other ones are 30-40 points. This is a true antique.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
It was estimated by Grace to be 5-6 carats total. I am thinking the center stone is a little under 3 carats, and the other ones are 30-40 points. This is a true antique.

Wow, that's a very sizeable and impressive cluster!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Its too dark to take any good photos but I could not wait to share my excitement! Will take better photos another day

Screenshot_20210303-201610_Gallery.jpg

Oh wow so pleased for you that it has arrived! Cannot wait for more photos, it looks gorgeous!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I'm so excited hahaha I just need to learn how to take pretty photos haha.

VID_99370309_234344_593_1.gif

Wow it looks huge and gorgeous and beautiful on your hand!
I’m sure you can when you can post cool little videos like that, absolutely beyond me!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Its too dark to take any good photos but I could not wait to share my excitement! Will take better photos another day

Screenshot_20210303-201610_Gallery.jpg

Ohhhh <3 this is so beautiful!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Wow it looks huge and gorgeous and beautiful on your hand!
I’m sure you can when you can post cool little videos like that, absolutely beyond me!

Lol it's just a gif. It's actually so hard to capture this little chameleon. To me she seems white but appears more yellow in photos. My hand is pretty huge lol so I'm glad she doesn't get lost on it.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lol it's just a gif. It's actually so hard to capture this little chameleon. To me she seems white but appears more yellow in photos. My hand is pretty huge lol so I'm glad she doesn't get lost on it.

Lol sure they are simple if you know how. She looks huge on your hand and perfect for stacking. I don’t think she looks very yellow but my G color diamond looks more tinted in photos that irl so I totally get where you are coming from.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Lol sure they are simple if you know how. She looks huge on your hand and perfect for stacking. I don’t think she looks very yellow but my G color diamond looks more tinted in photos that irl so I totally get where you are coming from.

Hehe yeah now time to get some bands to stack. I have some loose stones I could make into a band. Yeah this girl is an M so I was really expecting more yellow. Wow your G appears tinted too? Are you very colour sensitive? I think it's the lighting or walls in my house as well.

Ohhhh <3 this is so beautiful!

Thank you!!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
@maryjane04 I love the mounting you had made for that beauty. I just love it. :love:
This is pretty much exactly what I want for myself! You even did the double milgrain.
:lol:Get out of my head!!!!!!!!!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
here is my 3.55 O/P from adam at old world diamonds! it was positively delicious!

63CE9D59-F760-45FF-A376-AA38325EC5EB.jpeg DEE48CA6-9E82-4471-9ED1-02643DB5B82C.jpeg 26C4FD9A-A381-43D1-AA79-8A82402EE650.jpeg

Okay but is this a diamond or a GLACIER! it's incredible! drool!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
7B214948-DFA8-423B-BDD7-C8717527944D.jpeg 97E4A998-8D34-4CB1-912B-8208D462149E.jpeg
My Moi & Toi ring with a pair of old miners.

okay now THIS is perfection. Love the attention to detail! Who made it?

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
@maryjane04 I love the mounting you had made for that beauty. I just love it. :love:
This is pretty much exactly what I want for myself! You even did the double milgrain.
:lol:Get out of my head!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha thank you! I'm glad you like it! It was inspired by CVB's Ann setting which had the double milgrain, of course this is not CVB but it turned out so much better than I had expected.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excited to add mine here. I don’t know exact stats on the diamond apart from it’s an old mine cut that weighs 1.10 carats and faces up 6.5mm and it’s brown yellow in color. Absolutely love this color!

D864173F-681D-4143-A574-F3FB81DDD819.jpeg

5C158432-22DE-4FA4-B6D9-94BFCC9475C5.jpeg

And a profile shot:
8CDE763B-CD83-44D6-BB8B-9CB80BDBA8C7.jpeg

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
@YadaYadaYada look at that crown! I also love the colour. So much personality and I bet it changes with the lighting and surroundings as well. I must say I'm addicted to the omc club lol.

Can I also say, your photos are amazing. I just zoomed right in and could see all the facets so clearly. I definitely need to learn how to take better photos. These babies are so hard to take photos of.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YadaYadaYada look at that crown! I also love the colour. So much personality and I bet it changes with the lighting and surroundings as well. I must say I'm addicted to the omc club lol.

Can I also say, your photos are amazing. I just zoomed right in and could see all the facets so clearly. I definitely need to learn how to take better photos. These babies are so hard to take photos of.

It does change and it’s so neat to see it go from a ginger ale color to a sunny yellow to a light cinnamon. Also thank you for the compliment on my pictures, I can’t take credit, my phone has a really good camera. In fact it can probably do so much more than I’m aware of!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results