Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

We need a place to shine light on the old miners out there!

Kim N

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@maryjane04 that is absolutely divine! Please share many more photos!

@YadaYadaYada what a beautiful stone and set off so well in that halo!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
@maryjane04 that is absolutely divine! Please share many more photos!

@YadaYadaYada what a beautiful stone and set off so well in that halo!

Lol I just figured something out today that was really embarrassing. My ring is rose gold. I thought I changed the order to yellow but happy with rose gold as well.

Rose gold in Australia looks very different and not subtle like this.

20210305_111700.jpg

Attachments

Kim N

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lol I just figured something out today that was really embarrassing. My ring is rose gold. I thought I changed the order to yellow but happy with rose gold as well.

Rose gold in Australia looks very different and not subtle like this.

The rose gold is very flattering on you. Did I miss the specs on the stone and who made the gorgeous setting? It's like a work of art!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
The rose gold is very flattering on you. Did I miss the specs on the stone and who made the gorgeous setting? It's like a work of art!

Thank you for your compliments. Its a very nice rose gold. There was a post a while back about rose gold against Asian skin tone and sometimes it just gets lost in our skin.

Oh the specs hehe it's a 3.6ct OMC M SI2 on a size 7.5 finger. My fingers are huge sigh. And Alex Park of Parks Fine Group sourced the stone and made the setting for me.

Kim N

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your compliments. Its a very nice rose gold. There was a post a while back about rose gold against Asian skin tone and sometimes it just gets lost in our skin.

Oh the specs hehe it's a 3.6ct OMC M SI2 on a size 7.5 finger. My fingers are huge sigh. And Alex Park of Parks Fine Group sourced the stone and made the setting for me.

The diamond and setting look huge on you. Really the proportions are just perfect.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
The diamond and setting look huge on you. Really the proportions are just perfect.

Aww thank you so much. I am glad that the setting worked out. Lucky Alex has a good eye for design. I do love everything about this ring and always dreamed of owning an OMC

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Style File: Emma Watson
    Style File: Emma Watson
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    F. Scott Fitzgerald and Zelda Sayre's Wedding
    Diamond Prices - April 2021
    Diamond Prices - April 2021

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.