shape
carat
color
clarity

We need a place to shine light on the old miners out there!

:wavey:Hello everyone!
Just received a last month from Grace.. a 3 stone old mine ring of my dreams!
I had first seen this same ring I think in 2021 online maybe on Pricescope. It looks like something that a PSer would have. At first I thought it was the ring that @KristyDarling has on her avatar but after closer inspection I realized it wasn't the same ring.
When I saw the ring in 2021 I was in love! Even printed a picture of it to save for futures.
Luckily I saw it listed on Grace's site right before she came to NYC for the jewelry show in April so I could see it in person and as soon as I tried it on I knew it was going to be mine. I had her hold and it and did think about it for a week and then decided to pull the trigger. She sized it down to a 4.5 before she sent it and now a perfect fit. It's so lovely and different than anything else I have. I love the prongs.. the warm of the stones.. the open culets.. all so yum!!
So now to stop blabbing and post some pix!

IMG_2262.jpeg

IMG_2259.jpeg

I have 2 rings I can wear with it.. a Cartier rose gold thin diamond eternity band and a carved vintage plain yellow gold band.
Also included closeups of the side stones which are quite a lot whiter than the middle.

Attachments

• IMG_2255.jpeg
    IMG_2255.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2261.jpeg
    IMG_2261.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2260.jpeg
    IMG_2260.jpeg
    205.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2226.jpeg
    IMG_2226.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 43
A few more hand shots and also the picture I had printed way back in 2021.
IMG_2163.jpeg
IMG_2036-1.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2227.jpeg
    IMG_2227.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2228.jpeg
    IMG_2228.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2162.jpeg
    IMG_2162.jpeg
    174.1 KB · Views: 22
I had first seen this same ring I think in 2021 online maybe on Pricescope. It looks like something that a PSer would have. At first I thought it was the ring that @KristyDarling has on her avatar but after closer inspection I realized it wasn't the same ring.
When I saw the ring in 2021 I was in love! Even printed a picture of it to save for futures.
Luckily I saw it listed on Grace's site right before she came to NYC for the jewelry show in April so I could see it in person and as soon as I tried it on I knew it was going to be mine. I had her hold and it and did think about it for a week and then decided to pull the trigger. She sized it down to a 4.5 before she sent it and now a perfect fit. It's so lovely and different than anything else I have. I love the prongs.. the warm of the stones.. the open culets.. all so yum!!

IMG_2262.jpeg

IMG_2259.jpeg

I have 2 rings I can wear with it.. a Cartier rose gold thin diamond eternity band and a carved vintage plain yellow gold band.
Also included closeups of the side stones which are quite a lot whiter than the middle.

Gobsmacked. That is all.

Oh thanks @it'sMainelyYou!! I love seeing your posts as your avatar ALWAYS makes me chuckle. Your gifs now do too!!
I am a bit gobsmacked too!:love:

IMG_2262.jpeg

IMG_2259.jpeg

@Rubies-R-Me just gorgeous!!

P.S. If anyone remembers if it was PSer's ring do let me know.
I would love to find their original thread on it.
Thanks thanks thanks!

@Rubies-R-Me Now thats a ring!! Gorgeous. And how serendipitous that you own it. The kids would say you “manifested” it!

@Rubies-R-Me I love this. It's extra special when you've wanted it for so long and it was meant to be yours. She's a beauty! Wear her in good health and please post more photos!

@Rubies-R-Me Now thats a ring!! Gorgeous. And how serendipitous that you own it. The kids would say you “manifested” it!

Oh thanks so much Dreamer_D!
Yes.. I manifested it as the young folk say.. so true!!:lol:

@Rubies-R-Me I love this. It's extra special when you've wanted it for so long and it was meant to be yours. She's a beauty! Wear her in good health and please post more photos!
Thanks so much maryjane04.. I agree. The fact that I randomly found the same ring a few years later was such luck! Thanks for the sweet wishes.:kiss2:

IMG_2262.jpeg

IMG_2259.jpeg

Holy Moley, absolutely a dream ring!!!!! Can anything be more gorgeous???

I can add my latest bracelet that centers around a 1ct OMC with other OMCs down the length.

Art Deco Diamond and Onyx Bracelet14.jpg

Holy Moley, absolutely a dream ring!!!!! Can anything be more gorgeous???

Thanks so much Catmom!! I'm super happy with it too.
P.S. Your bracelet is stunning!!!!:love:

Gosh, your ring is beautiful! The details of the setting really add a special touch to those gorgeous diamonds!

A few more hand shots and also the picture I had printed way back in 2021.
IMG_2163.jpeg
IMG_2036-1.jpeg

This truly is a dream ring - Absolutely gorgeous! Would you mind sharing the carat weight of the diamonds? Looks fabulous on you!

Thank you for reviving this thread! There are so many beautiful pieces :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: @Rubies-R-Me, I'm so glad you manifested this ring into your life again! It looks so perfect on you. And @Catmom, what a stunning bracelet you've added to your collection!

It is beautiful! Do you ever wear it with both bands?

Thanks MissGotRocks! I tried it on with both bands but it looks too busy I think. I'm currently trawling Ebay for this Cartier ring in my size. I think it's the right proportionScreenshot 2024-06-15 at 9.30.06 AM.jpg. Hope it comes up soon. =)2

Gosh, your ring is beautiful! The details of the setting really add a special touch to those gorgeous diamonds!

Oh thanks so much for the compliments kathley! I'm so happy with it too!:love:

This truly is a dream ring - Absolutely gorgeous! Would you mind sharing the carat weight of the diamonds? Looks fabulous on you!

:wavey:Hello junebug17! Thanks for your sweet sweet comments!
Always happy to share the fine details..
Center stone - AGS Old Mine 3.764 carats M VS2, 9.53 X 8.60 X 6.67mm
Sides - GIA Old Mine 1.03 H SI1, 6.11 X 5.79 X 4.02
GIA Old MIne 1.07 G VS1, 6.24 X 5.90 X 3.99

Thank you for reviving this thread! There are so many beautiful pieces :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: @Rubies-R-Me, I'm so glad you manifested this ring into your life again! It looks so perfect on you. And @Catmom, what a stunning bracelet you've added to your collection!
Thanks so much newtojewels! I'm also amazed that the exact ring that I had truly admired for a few years turned up and also that it was an opportune time for me to buy it! A present was due and there it was!:appl:

:wavey:Hello junebug17! Thanks for your sweet sweet comments!
Always happy to share the fine details..
Center stone - AGS Old Mine 3.764 carats M VS2, 9.53 X 8.60 X 6.67mm
Sides - GIA Old Mine 1.03 H SI1, 6.11 X 5.79 X 4.02
GIA Old MIne 1.07 G VS1, 6.24 X 5.90 X 3.99

Thanks @Rubies-R-Me!! Such a stunning ring and I'm so glad you were finally able to get it. I keep coming back to look at the pics!

IMG_2262.jpeg

IMG_2259.jpeg

How did I miss this?????? Stunning! Well worth the wait!! You have such amazing pieces, congrats!!!!!!!:kiss2::wavey:

@canuk-gal I don't know why your quote didn't stick..
Helloooo Sharon!
Thanks so much for your sweetest of posts as always.
Very excited that I found the ring that was actually in my inspiration folder.
I keep wondering where I had seen it to print it.
Seems like it would be a PSer for sure but can't recall whose it was.
Ah well..:D

It’s stunning! @Rubies-R-Me
And just my size!! I didn’t realize that we are ring finger twins.
Enjoy your beautiful ring!

:wavey:Hello iluvcarats!
I didn't realize we were size sisters either!
Ruby lovers as well I see.:love:
Thanks so much for the compliments!!!

@canuk-gal I don't know why your quote didn't stick..
Helloooo Sharon!
Thanks so much for your sweetest of posts as always.
Very excited that I found the ring that was actually in my inspiration folder.
I keep wondering where I had seen it to print it.
Seems like it would be a PSer for sure but can't recall whose it was.
Ah well..:D

Of course I HAD to visit Graces' site.........

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP