Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

We need a place to shine light on the old miners out there!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hahaha oh no it's definitely not matching. I have a friend who is rehoming her and I said I would give her a home :)
The bracelet is a little small for me since I have large wrists so we got a jeweller in Australia to make extra links for it.

I could live with the mismatch! It’s lovely! Every time I see a pricescopers with an antique diamond bracelets I feel so jealous, poor old me with my mrb tennis bracelet, it’s a hard life :lol-2:

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I could live with the mismatch! It’s lovely! Every time I see a pricescopers with an antique diamond bracelets I feel so jealous, poor old me with my mrb tennis bracelet, it’s a hard life :lol-2:

Yeah definitely I don't mind the mismatch at all. I was actually looking for an antique bracelet but the one I was looking at had sold. And my friend happened to have an almost identical one, winning! It was actually fate because she had it listed for sale for a while but did not want to send it to the USA (mail concerns). How rare is it to have another fellow Aussie that loves antique diamonds and jewellery? It was meant to be hahaha.

Oh I get so jealous of all the MRB tennis bracelets! So much bling. The only issue I have is my wrists are huge so I would need a lot of diamonds (and big sizes at that). I think this bracelet is good since all the diamonds are at the top of the wrist which is the most important. There are only 11 diamonds so not as luxe as a tennis bracelet.

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
Your solitaire makes me covet James Meyer designs - I swear if I could play in one PS jewelry box - it might be yours! :lol:

Awe, Thanks @Cerulean ! That’s so nice! James is the dad of Caleb, the maker of my rings. Both are amazing craftsmen. Wouldn’t it be fun to play in each others jewelry boxes?!! I’d love that! Lol

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine
    March Birthstone 2021 - Aquamarine
    Soapy Love
    Soapy Love
    How much to spend on an Engagement Ring in 2021
    How much to spend on an Engagement Ring in 2021

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.