shape
carat
color
clarity

vintage asscher is set

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god. Please excuse me while I pick up my chin off the floor. This was the best thing to wake up to!

Your stone is so beautiful and that setting is a work of art. Like holding a flower. It's amazing! More more photos please hehe

Thank you I really wish I could get pictures that truly show what the diamond looks like in person. I will see what the weather is like here tomorrow.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I did also want to mention that diamondseeker2006 helped me pick this stone and I really appreciate her help!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! I love the rich color of the yellow gold!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! I love the rich color of the yellow gold!

Thank you it is a different direction for me but it is what Tim recommended and I love it!

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Wait. WAIT. Is this from one of the M's? WE NEED MORE PICTURES, PLEASE!!!!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Wait. WAIT. Is this from one of the M's? WE NEED MORE PICTURES, PLEASE!!!!

Yes Tim McClelland set it, I am going to see if I can get some better pictures tomorrow my photography skills with my iphone just aren't great.

I will say for anyone considering working with him the workmanship is amazing and he is the absolute nicest person to talk to. The customer service from his shop is top notch as well.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
SO gorgeous! THUD

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful - can't wait for hand shots and more pics!!

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
This is amazzzzzzzzzzing and that color of gold is just to die for :kiss2:

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
Holy smokes that is GORGEOUS!! Can you share details about the setting and stone? Did I miss it somewhere? So glad you’re happy with it!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Holy smokes that is GORGEOUS!! Can you share details about the setting and stone? Did I miss it somewhere? So glad you’re happy with it!

The stone is 1.97 J VS2. Cut cornered square step cut per GIA. Small table around 51% I think.

The setting is Tim McClelland’s classic flora in bloomed gold with a platinum head.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so hungry for more photos from every possible angle!!!!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
It is lovely! My gosh, what an original look and smashing Asscher. Beautiful outcome!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I could capture what the stone looks like in real life it’s so much brighter

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic in these pictures I can absolutely see from the contrast patterning that the diamond is a winner!

The setting is such a beautiful piece of art. The contrast between the organic setting and the hard angles of the diamond creates a visual tension that is truly compelling!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
It looks fantastic in these pictures I can absolutely see from the contrast patterning that the diamond is a winner!

The setting is such a beautiful piece of art. The contrast between the organic setting and the hard angles of the diamond creates a visual tension that is truly compelling!

Thank you so much! The person who sourced the stone I believe has a great eye for antique stones and did a great job on this one. Unfortunately the custom setting process just did not work out there but I will say their customer service was amazing and they were very easy to work with when it just didn't work out.

And I am really happy that Tim McClelland was willing to set it. Every detail of it is so nice and perfectly done. He and his staff were so nice to work with as well. I would encourage anyone to work with them!

dvj

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful! Congratulations!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results