shape
carat
color
clarity

vintage asscher is set

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my lord this is perfection! Congratulations!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous!! How wonderful to have a McClelland designed ring. It's a work of art, enjoy it for years to come!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Wow, just fabulous! No other words.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooooo WOW! Everything just pops with that ring! The yellow in the gold is amazing! The petals, the accscher with some height. A total WIN!

I would not mind if you spammed us with more pics!!!!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooo WOW! Everything just pops with that ring! The yellow in the gold is amazing! The petals, the accscher with some height. A total WIN!

I would not mind if you spammed us with more pics!!!!

Thank you I’m hoping for more sun this week maybe I can get some better pictures

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my God this is a truly dream ring. #JOTD!!!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to be honest, I so often see a stunning stone and the setting just doesn't "do it" for me. THIS is the opposite, what a completely stunning piece of ART! The setting suits the stone in the most perfect way, I hope you wear it happily for many years to come!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I have to be honest, I so often see a stunning stone and the setting just doesn't "do it" for me. THIS is the opposite, what a completely stunning piece of ART! The setting suits the stone in the most perfect way, I hope you wear it happily for many years to come!

Thank you so much! It is totally different than what I had always thought I would create if I found a nice vintage asscher but I think it turned out really nice. Tim recommended a choice between a couple of settings that he thought would work well for this stone and he really knew what he was doing.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results