clarity

vintage asscher is set

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see it! Hope you love it!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I've been waiting for this reveal! How exciting.. I can't wait till your Friday.. I'll be refreshing this thread until then hehe.

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Keep your fingers crossed for me that all goes well with shipping! It should ship tomorrow for a Friday arrival

I will have my fingers crossed for your shipping, and then great weather so you can take lots of pretty photos.. and then post it! It should be Saturday (Aussie time) for me.. but I will be waiting hehehe.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We'll be waiting to see it!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting! I think your asscher is the first asscher I have ever seen with Kozibe. :)

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! I think your asscher is the first asscher I have ever seen with Kozibe. :)

Thank you! What does that mean? I have always been confused as to what that means when I read it on here so maybe you can help me understand it better!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! What does that mean? I have always been confused as to what that means when I read it on here so maybe you can help me understand it better!

My explanation is going to be lame so bear with me. Look at your photo. See the circle at 9 o'clock? That is a reflection from the open culet of your antique diamond called Kozibe effect. Here's an article with a pic that explains it better than I can.

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
My explanation is going to be lame so bear with me. Look at your photo. See the circle at 9 o'clock? That is a reflection from the open culet of your antique diamond called Kozibe effect. Here's an article with a pic that explains it better than I can.

Thank you! I don't think I'd ever seen it explained so clearly before.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Oooo, so exciting!!! Your stone is so gorgeous!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
I am impatient on your behalf!

I almost ended up not getting it tomorrow because of needing a place to be able to ship it to for pickup as I have to work but turns out my husband will be home. Now will he watch out for the UPS truck? Guess we will see.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So so so beautiful. :love:

Enjoy it well!

mustangchi

Brilliant_Rock
So so so beautiful. :love:

Enjoy it well!

Thank you! My pictures just don't do the stone any justice it really sparkles in real life I just can't capture it that well here.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooo it’s turned out beautifully!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh, that is so incredibly beautiful, mustangchi! :love: Wear in the best of health!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god. Please excuse me while I pick up my chin off the floor. This was the best thing to wake up to!

Your stone is so beautiful and that setting is a work of art. Like holding a flower. It's amazing! More more photos please hehe

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results