shape
carat
color
clarity

Trouble........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve been following this thread and just wanted to chime in with hugs and support.
1.gif
I''m glad that you successfully searched your heart for the right answer and found it. Will be thinking of you in these coming days and weeks. Please take good care of yourself.

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Alexis, just a big hug of support...
If you are going in alone (I can understand why, I did too) Keep in mind that all of us here are thinking of you, and sending you love and support...
When you feel ready, post back in and let us know how you are doing?

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I just read this thread...I am thinking of you and happy that you have come to a decision. Decisions are hard to make!
7.gif

SENDING YOU REALLY BIG WARM HUGS!!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I will be praying for you Both tomorrow.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2006 7:00:49 PM
Author: MINE!!
I will be praying for you Both tomorrow.
Me too, if you don''t mind.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Alexis, sending warmest thoughts and support your way.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alexis,
Thinking of you in the days ahead. My prayers are with you.

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww honey i wish you the best.
28.gif
Hugs and prayers comin your way

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
The warmest of wishes all the way from Australia Alexis. Take care of yourself and know that you have made an informed decision that is best for you.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Alexis, I''m glad that you were able to reach a decision that feels right to you. I''ll be thinking of you tomorrow. {{Hugs.}}

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck Alexis. I had an abortion many years ago, and while it was not pleasant emotionally it was not so bad. As mentioned, please follow Dr.''s directions, whether it be rest, no tub baths for a couple days and taking the antibiotics...maybe plan to have a pal over if you might like some company, someone you do not have to make tons of conversation with, but someone nurturing. Get a couple of great movies and plan to rest and be kind to yourself. This is a tough place to be, a tough thing to have to decide, but honestly all the options would be tough. Just know in time you will be fine and know you gave it a lot of thought and consideration, this wasn''t done lightly or without deliberation. ((Hugs)) and be at peace with it all.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been off pricescope for a few days, and I just came across your thread now, Alexis, and I read it from start to finish. I really admire your strength and your maturity. I''m not sure that at 25 I''d have handled this type of issue as well as you have, and I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Good luck and even though it may be hard, remember that you thought long and hard about this and that you did make the best decision that you could.

You''ll be in my thoughts.

((hugs))

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
i hope you get a good friend to go with you.....and ''he'' is not a good friend. why is he still involved?!

ok, end of rant.

i am amazed and surprised at how candid many have been on this thread regarding their own experiences. i think they have given you good advice regarding how to take care of yourself tomorrow and during the weekend. please know that you will be in my thoughts.

movie zombie

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I just saw your (whole) thread. I'm so sorry you are put in this position to make such a choice considering your relationship circumstances. I'm glad you have made a decision you feel is best for you. No matter which choice - they're all difficult.

I know people have really strong feelings about your (ex)boyfriend, but look at it this way. Close your eyes and think of the perfect husband FOR YOU. Really imagine the guy that is your life partner. What is he like? Would he ever treat you this way? How would he be taking care of you these last few days? We know this guy isn't thinking of you, he's thinking of himself. We just don't want your hard day to be any harder. We all hope your with someone who has your best interest in mind.

As far as today goes, you'll be okay. Wear loose sweatpants or drawstring pants, slip on shoes, and definitely wear thick comfy socks - it's the only thing besides a gown you'll have on for a while. Afterwards you won't feel like bending over and tying your shoes...just trying to help you be best prepared. HUGS! Keep a brave face girl - I'm thinking of you.
emlove.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Alexis,
I am wishing you peace this morning. I will be praying for the Both of you...
emrose.gif

sophie

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Alexis,
Thinking of you this morning... I''m so glad you''re going to counseling and just know it will get easier and you will be a stronger person for having suffered through this. Best wishes to you.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Just wanted to let you know that I''m thinking about you today.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Alexis.

(hugs)

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of thoughts and prayers for you today...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thinking of you today..,..,

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
My prayers and thoughts are with you.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
me too. hope everything is OK.
face1.gif

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
Been thinking about you today and praying for you during this difficult and emotional time. Please take care of yourself this weekend.

Becky P

Shiny_Rock
Hey girl. How are you feeling? Thinking of you.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Wanted to stop by and echo the sentiment that I am also thinking of you today! Sending you hugs!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I''m thinking of you today. {{hugs}}

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know I am late on this thread, but I did just read through the whole thing. I don''t have anything to add except I am sending you my best wishes...

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Alexis, I hope everything went okay today. Thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs as you rest this weekend.

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to be so late to this. I am thinking of you and sending you a massive--gentle--virtual hug. May you have PEACE and comfort in your choice and feel lots of ease in your healing--we are all here for you and sending lots of care your way. Hang in their, sweetie, and take care of yourself. You''re going to be all right. ((((HUGS))))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not yet completely up to date in reading this thread, but as it seems to be a momentous day, please accept my best wishes, too!

Hugs,
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results