shape
carat
color
clarity

Trouble........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2006 4:52:20 PM
Author: equestrienne
Alexis, I hope everything went okay today. Thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs as you rest this weekend.
Ditto.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
I hope you are feeling ok. Well, ok as you can. Don''t even try to post, just eat some of your favorite icecream and feel better.
35.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Don''t really know what to say here...but you are in my thoughts as I know today was difficult for you.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I hope thing went as well as they could. I''m think about you. *hugs*

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Me too, Alexis--you''re in my thoughts and prayers.

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Honey,

I''ve written and deleted so many posts to you about my past experiences, feelings, etc...

I wanted you to know, that even though I''ve only posted here on your thread a few times, I''ve been checking up and thinking about
you a lot. There''s a ton of support here.. what a wonderful thing.
Take good care of yourself honey. You are wise and brave.

Tybee

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Alexis,
I hope you are fast asleep, or are resting comortably. I thought of you today, heck everyone was!!! PS is such a great community. Take good care, Lisa

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry I am so late to this, sending you hugs. Rest as much as you can and take care of yourself.
emrose.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you''re ok Alexis.
*hugs*

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Alexis, I just read everything. I hope you''re okay and that everything''s okay. Hang in there.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Alexis,

Sorry I am late again chiming in. I hope and pray that everything went well, and that you are doing okay. Please check in with us when you feel up to it and let us know how you are doing.

Sending big hugs....
emrainbow.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Alexis, still thinking of you. Hope you are doing ok and have lots of support. Get lots of rest.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Still thinking of you, hoping all is well.
Lisa

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Alexis, just thinking of you... Hope you are okay...

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I hope you''re alright...hugs.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending hugs your way Alexis. I hope you are ok.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Alexis, I am so sorry you are going through this. I''m a bit behind and just read this thread (haven''t been on much lately). I hope the procedure went well for you. I am glad you were able to make a decision that is right for you. I guess my best advice for you is to take care of yourself right now. Your needs are #1, physically and mentally. You have a right to feel whatever you are feeling; there''s no right or wrong way to handle all the emotions involved.
Just my opinion, but I think your ex treated you awfully. You didn''t/don''t deserve someone like that in your life.
Don''t forget how strong you are!!
Take care!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
Makes a cup of tea for you and hunts warm blanket. Hope you are feeling better soon.

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so here is the update...

I found out he slept with that girl.. yeah not to happy. incredibly sad and hurt.

The procedure was horrible. It hurt and my seditive wore off faster then they thought. so I felt almost everything. Its fast but its like time is in slow motion.

I have bleeding and cramping. Jard times falling asleep. But I am dealing with it.

He said he was going to be there for me. He was not. The minute we got back to town, he went to a friends house and drank. While I was hurt and lying on his couch bleeding and mourning my decision. So yeah...overall not a good experience. i am praying for peace and contentment now and I can move on and not talk to him ever again.....so yeah. thats all i have time for now. I will post more later.

Thanks for all the support.

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Hugs to you, honey.

Really, if you can, this is a time to be with girlfriends. Let them take care of you.

Love and best wishes for the calm you seek,
Jackie

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alexis, I''m sorry to hear it didn''t go better.

Please take the previous advice of many, and turn to a girlfriend, THAT is who you need now.

*major hugs*

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Alexis - I''m so sorry that it hurt so much and I hope you have found somebody that CAN be there for you. He''s definitely shown his true colors to you now and you should have your answer on what to do about him. I know that will hurt too, but you will be better off in the future to make a clean break with him. Take care of yourself now and I hope you feel better, physically and emotionally, soon.

sum

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Alexis, I''m so sorry that that had to happen on top of everything else. I do hope that you''re feeling a bit better now (physically) & that you can turn to a close girlfriend or family member for the support and non-virtual hugs you need. I am also so glad that you are finally able to put your relationship with your ex completely behind you and be out of that for good. He has shown throughout this process how unworthy he is of you with his consistently thoughtless & cruel behavior, and I am thankful that he can now be completely out of your life. Still thinking of you and hoping you feel oodles better both physically & emotionally as soon as possible!!!!

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Alexis,
I am so sorry that you have to deal w/the pain from the procedure and your ex. I won''t say it will be easy to deal w/both things but YOU CAN! Take one day at a time, one moment if you have to. Is there somewhere you can go and get away for a day or two? Can you stay w/a friend or even go have lunch, hang out, see a movie...something to ease your mind a bit?
Take care of yourself!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is never a good time to discover someone is a jerk. Not not, especially. But, better now than when you got married. He is not of good character. Just try to be at peace now, all things will come to you in good time! Hugs from me and I hope you can relax now and be with friends...

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Alexis,

I am so very sorry it was such a horrid experience. Please take good care of yourself. And if you are hurting and having a difficult time finding peace in the decision you made, seek out grief counseling. If you can''t find someone to see on your own call the clinic and ask them for a recommendation. The choice you made wasn''t easy and you need support.

This may all sound quite trite at the moment, but someday you will be glad that you figured out that he isn''t a nice person (putting it mildly) now as opposed to later. Make yourself number one in your life right now. Do healthy things, exercise, eat right surround yourself with people you love and eventually you will look back on this time as a learning and growth experience.

Please come here and seek out our support if you need it.

I am sending you positive thoughts, lots of hugs and well wishes.

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
What a total a**!! ALthough, you kind of already knew that he had slept with her in your gut. Now you know his true colors and can walk away without any regret. Take time to heal yourself physically and emotionally. You''re better off this way, even though it''s hard to see right now.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
It makes me sad to hear of your experience. I really feel for you now. And your hopefully ex-BF did not help the situation. In any event, please allow others to help you get through these tough times. While it might be difficult, but you should really reach out right now. Good friends and family are good remedies for diffucult times. You are still in my thoughts.

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god, Alexis. I can''t believe you ex is such a creep! I am just speechless. I see a whole string of broken homes in his future, and I am glad yours will not be one of them. I''m so sorry that they goofed the sedatives; it would have been hard enough with them. Please take care of yourself and rely on the support of a friend.

My thoughts and feelings are with you, Alexis.

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
Alexis, I am so sorry you have to deal with such an a$$hole in a time like this. No other words could describe him or his despicable behavior. Please spend time recovering and taking care of yourself and just cut him completely from your life. Like others have said on here, find a friend for support, perhaps even your mom. I hope you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results