shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Tiffany + IDJ Make a Sweet Rose Gold Suite

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Great significance behind each and love all of them.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice new necklace stack! Enjoy the RG - they look beautiful on you.

Do you like the IDJ 7-17 pointer necklace? I am thinking of getting my daughter one later this year for her 20th birthday. What made you do different size diamonds? She is a RG fan and it is really nice to see a RG DBTY necklace on PS.
This is kinda funny. The YG was my second dbty so I wanted it bigger than my WG one bc almost 5 years separated the two purchases and I felt that I could go blingier in my "older age" lololol. Also, my bling in 2017 was significantly bigger in ctw than in 2012. (Oops :oops:)

I went smaller in pointers for the RG bc I planned on stacking it. The funny thing is that I believe that there's an older thread of mine where I thought 18 pointers were a bit big for me. :whistle: I really love the dbty. The bezels are perfectly round casts made for this size melee for my project. I like that they're RG bezels too. It just adds to the stack. If this was a stand alone dbty I might go with WG bezels to give the illusion of bigger bling from afar.

Reactions: caf

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love every single piece and I love them all together too!!! They look beautiful on you. I think that color rose is 100!

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What beautiful meaning behind your latest acquisitions. All three look beautiful on you, and I hope that you wear them in good health.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stack PB!!! :love: Such well-thought-out pieces! I love that each has a special meaning and significance! Here's to new beginnings in 2018!!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy PB! I love the stack, have you had any issues with tangling?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love them and what they stand for!

P

PierreBear

Beautiful! Love how you layered it all together!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoy PB! I love the stack, have you had any issues with tangling?
Taking them off was not a joy lolol. Little clasps and doing it by feel... I have neck fat so nothing really moved remarkably. Let's not even go there :shock::eek-2::whistle:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Taking them off was not a joy lolol. Little clasps and doing it by feel... I have neck fat so nothing really moved remarkably. Let's not even go there :shock::eek-2::whistle:

Pinto your neck is perfect. It is hard to remove necklaces with their tiny clasps. I have lots of problems putting necklaces on and taking them off too. I wonder if they make bigger easier to manage clasps for people who have these issues with taking off their necklaces. Anyway it's good to take them off before bed even if it takes some work. (Definitely don't sleep in your necklaces. Not that you said you would but just adding that in case you are tempted).

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto your neck is perfect. It is hard to remove necklaces with their tiny clasps. I have lots of problems putting necklaces on and taking them off too. I wonder if they make bigger easier to manage clasps for people who have these issues with taking off their necklaces. Anyway it's good to take them off before bed even if it takes some work. (Definitely don't sleep in your necklaces. Not that you said you would but just adding that in case you are tempted).
I have little scratches on my bean, btw, bc one of my cats noticed it a while back when I leaned over and it was dangling and swinging. She's bit it a couple times and swiped at it bahahahahahaha (note that it's cute when you're a cat but if you're a human I'm gonna kick you in your tender bits:angryfire:)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have little scratches on my bean, btw, bc one of my cats noticed it a while back when I leaned over and it was dangling and swinging. She's bit it a couple times and swiped at it bahahahahahaha (note that it's cute when you're a cat but if you're a human I'm gonna kick you in your tender bits:angryfire:)

Yeah I hear you and feel your pain. I have a few pair of very expensive boots ruined by HRH. Who said cats are less destructive than dogs. Omg. Sorry about your bean but now it’s kitty approved with cattitude. 8)

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful necklace stack! That rose gold is beautiful on you!

Adding: tender bits... lol! Even your jewels are kitty approved!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely. I adore the story behind the pieces. I too love tiffanys rose gold! Yummy! Wear them in much happiness!

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, what a wonderful collection of Tiffany jewelry.:love:
Love your necklace stack.
Wear them in good health.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a beautiful stack, made all the more special by the sentiment behind each piece. May they forever bring you what you commissioned them for!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I could pull off your layered look! It’s gorgeous!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How absolutely lovely, how do you keep them from tangling into each other

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

SO happy to see this thread !

Not too soon, not late, just the most lucky time for beginnings ... (or so I hear). May your next bean get properly pinto with diamonds, should you wish ...

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Why not sleep in them missy? Just curious!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why not sleep in them missy? Just curious!

I would be concerned with damaging them when I toss and turn plus I would be uncomfortable with sleeping with a necklace on my neck. I like to sleep with as little as possible on (hahaha tmi sorry:lol:) but also wouldn't want to damage the necklace or my neck in any way. Does that make sense? I think it's safest to sleep without any bling on including but not limited to earrings which can stretch out your piercings and lobe. Though I realize that wasn't part of your question but just adding that in there.

Plus not sleeping in them keeps them away from our body oils keeping them cleaner longer. And also PintoBean and I have eczema and moisturize at night and that cannot be good for the jewelry either. Moisturizing our skin not our bling haha.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be concerned with damaging them when I toss and turn plus I would be uncomfortable with sleeping with a necklace on my neck. I like to sleep with as little as possible on (hahaha tmi sorry:lol:) but also wouldn't want to damage the necklace or my neck in any way. Does that make sense? I think it's safest to sleep without any bling on including but not limited to earrings which can stretch out your piercings and lobe. Though I realize that wasn't part of your question but just adding that in there.

Plus not sleeping in them keeps them away from our body oils keeping them cleaner longer. And also PintoBean and I have eczema and moisturize at night and that cannot be good for the jewelry either. Moisturizing our skin not our bling haha.
It rubs the lotion on its body...

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely! The symbolism behind your pieces is beautiful! I love the way the rose gold looks on your skin! Everything about this combination is perfect!

Nitedula

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful both physically and symbolically. I hope this is the beginning of a fulfilling and rewarding journey for you.

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
At least you look amazing while being frustrated :lol:

Your neck looks beautiful!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto! :love: :love: :love:

Each wonderful new piece is gorgeous on its own!
Together they are stunning!
The wonderful significance of each one enhances the individual beauty and the group beauty!

Your humour belies your depth, strength and sensitive nature.

I hope wearing your new beauties will bring you joy, and well-founded faith and confidence in yourself.

Thanks for sharing these with us.
:wavey:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some comparisons of DBTY bezels:
1. IDJ WG milgrain bezel
2. IDJ YG DBTY 7-25 pointers
3. BE/ERD WG DBTY 7-20 pointers (these seem similar or smaller than the RG DBTY)
4. IDJ RG DBTY 7-17 pointers
5. Preloved WG DBTY bracelet with stones collected by previous owner and bezels by BGD
6. IDJ WG DBTY earrings
IMG_3486.JPG IMG_3487.JPG IMG_3489.JPG IMG_3490.JPG IMG_3491.JPG IMG_3492.JPG IMG_3493.JPG IMG_3494.JPG IMG_3496.JPG

HOLY BEZEL, BATMAN!!! What a collection!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results