shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Tiffany + IDJ Make a Sweet Rose Gold Suite

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm officially a rose gold lover! I never liked RG until I went to Tiffany. While Cartier YG looks great on me, Tiffany YG does NOT, but their RG does! I ended up ordering my first piece - a small RG bean to represent my new beginning. I had it lengthened to 18".

I really wanted the Tiffany olive leaf studs in RG but they've recently discontinued the earring. Instead, I went for the olive leaf necklace and had it lengthened to 17". The olive leaf represents the peace i hope to have with my new beginning.

Lastly, I wanted a RG dbty, which I ordered from IDJ. I wanted a smaller look than my other two DBTYs so I asked for 7-17 pointers. Ironically, the 17 pointers look as big as my 20 pointers from ERD/BE. The DBTY represents the milestones I will experience. Some will be smooth sailing (like the melee table), and some will be more jarring or painful (like the melee culet). The chain has a sliding ball so I can shorten or lengthen the dbty accordingly.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB I love all of these and the meaning you have attached to them. Neck shots please!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some comparisons of DBTY bezels:
1. IDJ WG milgrain bezel
2. IDJ YG DBTY 7-25 pointers
3. BE/ERD WG DBTY 7-20 pointers (these seem similar or smaller than the RG DBTY)
4. IDJ RG DBTY 7-17 pointers
5. Preloved WG DBTY bracelet with stones collected by previous owner and bezels by BGD
6. IDJ WG DBTY earrings
IMG_3486.JPG IMG_3487.JPG IMG_3489.JPG IMG_3490.JPG IMG_3491.JPG IMG_3492.JPG IMG_3493.JPG IMG_3494.JPG IMG_3496.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Love it all!:love: I love my rose gold from Tiffany!

cheers--Sharon

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, Pinto! Just a big fat YES to everything!!

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are amazing!!! Love the necklaces, love what they stand for. Wear these everyday and enjoy!:love::love:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are absolutely rosealicious and stunning @PintoBean but of course they are bc you have impeccable taste!!! :bigsmile: I agree the color looks really nice on you and I love the special meaning each one has...not only does the DBTY represent the milestones you will experience, but also the many that you have been through while exhibiting the utmost strength, courage, balance and so many other truly admirable qualities. Wear them often my beautiful beanie baby :love:

...and go put some clothes on, you're distracting me!!! :lol:

Q

Queenie60

Very nice pb. Rose gold looks great on you. Love all of your pieces. Enjoy them

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! They are just perfect and I love how much meaning they hold. May your new beginning lead to much happiness!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are absolutely rosealicious and stunning @PintoBean but of course they are bc you have impeccable taste!!! :bigsmile: I agree the color looks really nice on you and I love the special meaning each one has...not only does the DBTY represent the milestones you will experience, but also the many that you have been through while exhibiting the utmost strength, courage, balance and so many other truly admirable qualities. Wear them often my beautiful beanie baby :love:

...and go put some clothes on, you're distracting me!!! :lol:
You're gonna sleep WELL tonight!:lol-2:sweet dreams!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a wonderful way to celebrate a new beginning! The colour really suits your skin tone, and the baby bezels on the DBTY are just delectable :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Pinto...such a pretty combination on you! I love the 3 necklaces together! I'm so glad you are treating yourself...you deserve it!:kiss2:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The rose gold is lovely against your skin. I love it all!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are all so awesome pb!!! They look fab on you! Love the bean!!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the combo of the three too PB! I wish you much happiness going forward and you are going to look like a million dollars! Enjoy - they really are beautiful!!:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosalicious times 3!!! :love::love::love:
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! You done good girl. Looks gorgeous on your gorgeous neck!:appl:
Wear in health and happiness and everything rosy.:appl:

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love rose gold! All your pieces are gorgeous!!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB, all so beautiful.. I am so glad you are starting to buy rose gold, I find it so beautiful.. gorgeous pieces.. the new you has wonderful taste!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous, every one of them, I love them stacked or worn alone. I especially love what they mean for you. Congrats on your new purchases, from one rose gold lover to another!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, PB!!! I love rose gold so much, and the combo is great!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nice new necklace stack! Enjoy the RG - they look beautiful on you.

Do you like the IDJ 7-17 pointer necklace? I am thinking of getting my daughter one later this year for her 20th birthday. What made you do different size diamonds? She is a RG fan and it is really nice to see a RG DBTY necklace on PS.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and the symbolism of each necklace is really special. They look gorgeous on you and I just love them layered together!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOvely stack that looks perfect on your fair skin. Tiffany rose gold is stunning on you. Love what each piece represents to you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results