shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
1 week into the estimated 3 weeks to have my VCA 5 MOP shortened. I'm on pins and needles here!

1 week since I placed the order for my wife's surprise upgrade...first online diamond purchase and this whole waiting thing is overrated! :lol-2:

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
1 week since I placed the order for my wife's surprise upgrade...first online diamond purchase and this whole waiting thing is overrated! :lol-2:

Welcome to the club, and we will be impatient on your behalf.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations @MamaBear !! What did you get? Sorry If you posted this elsewhere!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBear I don’t know if we can wait two weeks! How are you going to stand it??? Lol!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
@MamaBear I don’t know if we can wait two weeks! How are you going to stand it??? Lol!

I am dying over here!! I‘ve already been waiting 2 weeks. And, guess what? Another DD just got engaged and we are planning a February 2023 wedding! :lol: The last time I was going to upgrade one of our DD became engaged and married, so I thought best to put it off. I’m just so excited that sweet hubby encouraged me to get it anyway! :kiss2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am dying over here!! I‘ve already been waiting 2 weeks. And, guess what? Another DD just got engaged and we are planning a February 2023 wedding! :lol: The last time I was going to upgrade one of our DD became engaged and married, so I thought best to put it off. I’m just so excited that sweet hubby encouraged me to get it anyway! :kiss2:

Congrats on the engagement but glad you are getting your upgrade anyway this time! Hope it is bigger and better than the one you would have gotten before the first wedding. Can’t wait to hear all about it - and fun and exciting to plan another wedding!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes jewelry purchases can be very methodical and planned ahead, and then other times something grabs you and speaks to you in a certain way which is what this antique locket did to me! It’s coming from France so I’m in the waiting club.

9E2C1A35-48A7-457B-A459-8944465E5F2D.png

ETA - I blame @RunningwithScissors for asking for recommendations on French vendors thus prompting me to revisit a Parisian website. Lol

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
I have been on the lookout for a sapphire and diamond crescent for years. But not just any crescent. I didn’t know exactly what it was that I wanted (like I couldn’t sketch her out), but I had a feeling I’d know her when I saw her.

Fast forward to the beginning of August and I came across the perfect one, but she was listed NFS in a personal collection. I saved her pic for the day I could possible have her recreated, knowing that would take awhile.

Then what happened last night? SHE. WAS. LISTED. AS. AVAILABLE!!! Oh my gosh, y’all! I leapt at the chance!! So without further ado, may I introduce to you Bella Luna…

87D81A10-BE0E-47F0-80BD-2A8A5B86EBB5.jpeg

She’s coming from overseas and I can not wait!!!! My final jewelry bucket list item has been obtained!!!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I have been on the lookout for a sapphire and diamond crescent for years. But not just any crescent. I didn’t know exactly what it was that I wanted (like I couldn’t sketch her out), but I had a feeling I’d know her when I saw her.

Fast forward to the beginning of August and I came across the perfect one, but she was listed NFS in a personal collection. I saved her pic for the day I could possible have her recreated, knowing that would take awhile.

Then what happened last night? SHE. WAS. LISTED. AS. AVAILABLE!!! Oh my gosh, y’all! I leapt at the chance!! So without further ado, may I introduce to you Bella Luna…

She’s coming from overseas and I can not wait!!!! My final jewelry bucket list item has been obtained!!!

Awesome!!!! And gosh you’re good with names. Which acct is she from??

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I just made a big impulse purchase and it will be here before noon tomorrow!!!! I can’t wait to share. Im going to need a strong martini and some melatonin to even have a chance at getting any sleep!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
9586A7AA-4F7E-4622-974E-0ECD6C407E54.jpeg

Wohoo! OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!! Praying to the bling gods that this comes before I have to drop my son off at school. His school is 15 minutes away and class starts at 11:45. This is supposed to be here before noon .

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Hahahaha, same!!! I have 2 projects in the works with 2 different vendors and I’m sure they are more like 2 months out if not longer for one of them (as that one is a bit more involved with different moving parts).

I posted the above mid-June. I think I am finally in the REAL 2 weeks club for both projects :pray: :dance:

In the meantime, I started a 3rd project and intend on starting a 4th project before the holidays so the waiting continues :oops:

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock

OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! I’ll see her today!

CountryRoads

Rough_Rock
I’m in the 2 week club! Big impulse buy while trapped in quarantine, but found a (hopefully) perfect stone from Ritani that ticked all the right boxes. Mined VVS2 1.50 oval (spread of 1.75) in their knife edge surprise diamond solitaire setting. Now I just hope it all goes through without any issues in them getting the stone, and doesn’t end up with a big ol’ bow tie in person or anything. Fingers crossed!

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
I believe I’m entering the two week wait! Pushed the button on my custom setting last week and was given an estimate of 2-3 weeks, but will have the added time of shipping. Hopefully it won’t feel too painful!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe I’m entering the two week wait! Pushed the button on my custom setting last week and was given an estimate of 2-3 weeks, but will have the added time of shipping. Hopefully it won’t feel too painful!!

Eek!! This is exciting news! Can't wait to see it. If the waiting gets too torturous come back here for moral support lol, we all get it!

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
Eek!! This is exciting news! Can't wait to see it. If the waiting gets too torturous come back here for moral support lol, we all get it!

Ha ha thank you! I will most likely need to do that!!

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Just put down a deposit for a Leen Heyne all-gold ring. The wait is going to be at least 3-4 months before it's made (definitely not before Christmas). LOOOOOOONG WAIT AHEAD!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Just put down a deposit for a Leen Heyne all-gold ring. The wait is going to be at least 3-4 months before it's made (definitely not before Christmas). LOOOOOOONG WAIT AHEAD!

:-o:love:I love this man's designs, epitome of cool to me. The double viking twist and his bicolor twist, ugh, give them to me! I don't even know if it would be comfortable, but the textures! I would love a CS solitaire by him...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results