shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My reset was supposed to be done in a week..but I had an issue with a swollen finger so I asked David to size it a half size larger. That pushed it back. I hope it comes next week! I’m so anxious!

Searchingforering

Rough_Rock
Long time follower, and more recent poster. Thank you everyone for providing wonderful information.

I am joining the two week club as of Monday 6/13. The anticipation is only mitigated as I am currently working. I have a 2 ct ACA set in the vatche u113 on the way. I feel so excited. Eeeekkkkk

webhopper

Rough_Rock
I am joining the club! I have an e-ring being made right now, my SO and I designed it together using an Old Mine Cut diamond from Old World Diamonds (Adam is amazing and one of the nicest dudes!) stone is 1.66 ct VVS2 S-T color (I wanted a high color stone) The e-ring will have two pairs of graduated side stones, and I am going to use the low dome 7 stone ring from JA as a wedding band. E-ring is white gold and platinum and the band I went with platinum and the upgraded quality earth diamonds for extra sparkles and to give a nice contrast with the center stone of the e-ring.

I am also waiting on this ring which will be the band!

AC601B9D-3CD5-4C79-BA90-BE2074ADCCBA.jpeg

Attachments

• 5CDA3B7B-CF49-44A0-8C0C-054C02DA19A3.jpeg
    5CDA3B7B-CF49-44A0-8C0C-054C02DA19A3.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am joining the club! I have an e-ring being made right now, my SO and I designed it together using an Old Mine Cut diamond from Old World Diamonds (Adam is amazing and one of the nicest dudes!) stone is 1.66 ct VVS2 S-T color (I wanted a high color stone) The e-ring will have two pairs of graduated side stones, and I am going to use the low dome 7 stone ring from JA as a wedding band. E-ring is white gold and platinum and the band I went with platinum and the upgraded quality earth diamonds for extra sparkles and to give a nice contrast with the center stone of the e-ring.

I am also waiting on this ring which will be the band!

AC601B9D-3CD5-4C79-BA90-BE2074ADCCBA.jpeg

So exciting!! It's going to be a beautiful set. Looking forward to seeing it!

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
704B1A0D-FB11-49C4-B5F3-72CC6AF1B121.png

I purchased this. I originally posted it in the someone has to buy this eternity band thread but then I was like, wait I want it.

I originally passed cause I don’t really care to mix metals and ALL my jewelry is yellow gold. Think the rhodium plating can be removed so it’s less white and shiny?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
704B1A0D-FB11-49C4-B5F3-72CC6AF1B121.png

I purchased this. I originally posted it in the someone has to buy this eternity band thread but then I was like, wait I want it.

I originally passed cause I don’t really care to mix metals and ALL my jewelry is yellow gold. Think the rhodium plating can be removed so it’s less white and shiny?

I think it can mostly be buffed off but it may be hard to do it near the diamonds. You would probably remove some of the gold...which isn’t a good thing. I would trust David Klass with this question. I would leave it as it is. It’s beautiful.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
I think it can mostly be buffed off but it may be hard to do it near the diamonds. You would probably remove some of the gold...which isn’t a good thing. I would trust David Klass with this question. I would leave it as it is. It’s beautiful.

I’ll definitely ask him! Idk why mixing metals bugs me so much… I love it on other people. I need to get over it cause I’ve been looking for the YG version of this for too long.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think my new 18k yellow gold bezel diamond cushion (Bee) ring should be here in less than two weeks. David Klass removed Bee from my solitaire bangle bracelet. The bangle bracelet is also coming having been reset with a lab diamond. I wanted to reuse the bracelet setting because I did love it. I just missed Bee on my hand.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ll definitely ask him! Idk why mixing metals bugs me so much… I love it on other people. I need to get over it cause I’ve been looking for the YG version of this for too long.

I’m the same way. I try and then take them off. I‘m now building a yellow gold collection so I can keep them all the same. I do mix white metals without hesitation though..
I love how they look on other people..I don’t get it..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
After 10 weeks, I can say I’m in the 2 week window!! :lol-2: I’m eagerly waiting on completion of my 6.5ctw diamond tennis bracelet from Whiteflash!! :kiss2:

Ten weeks! Wow! I can’t wait to see it @MamaBear!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After 10 weeks, I can say I’m in the 2 week window!! :lol-2: I’m eagerly waiting on completion of my 6.5ctw diamond tennis bracelet from Whiteflash!! :kiss2:

@MamaBear 10 weeks is a long time! What took so long?
Can’t wait to see it!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I upgraded to the ACA melee! And per my SA, the 18 pointers are harder to get and so the extra time. I’m certain it will be worth the wait!!

Oh good for you! Should be stunning! Is it the standard 7”?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, it is 6.5”, (otherwise it would be 7ctw)

That’s what I was thinking. I wear one that is 6.5” too. The ACA’s will be beautiful - too bad they come with an upgrade price now. Wonder how many diamonds it has - 34 or so?

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
That’s what I was thinking. I wear one that is 6.5” too. The ACA’s will be beautiful - too bad they come with an upgrade price now. Wonder how many diamonds it has - 34 or so?

I just needed to check my order, it’s 36 stones, for a total of 6.48ctw. What size is your wrist? Mine is 6” and I found 6.5” to feel really comfortable.

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
I am officially in the club! I have a pair of modest ACA studs (finally!!!) that will be ready next week. Eeeeeeeee!!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock

Omg I can’t wait to see! It will be gorgeous

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just needed to check my order, it’s 36 stones, for a total of 6.48ctw. What size is your wrist? Mine is 6” and I found 6.5” to feel really comfortable.

Mine is about 5.75 - 6.00. I have a bracelet that is 6.5 and it works for me as well. I just happen to have skinny wrists and skinny ankles - lol!

Can't wait to see your new bracelet - sounds like the perfect length and stone size!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m upgrading my engagement ring & I was told on Friday 1st July that it’ll be “2 - 3 weeks”. Yesterday was 2 weeks so now I’m just sitting here constantly refreshing my emails & checking my phone works :lol:

@Happytobemrsg We’ve all done that! I hope it comes soon!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! I’ve been dreaming about this upgrade for about 5 years, you’d think I had the patience to wait just another few weeks. Apparently not!

Sounds familiar to me! :lol:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

:appl:So excited for you! I can't wait to see it. Totally worth it IMHO to wait for the ACAs! As they say...SpArkLy things come to those who wait!

I’m upgrading my engagement ring & I was told on Friday 1st July that it’ll be “2 - 3 weeks”. Yesterday was 2 weeks so now I’m just sitting here constantly refreshing my emails & checking my phone works :lol:

I do that alll the time. Whenever I first get the estimated completion date, I'm all "Oh that's fine. I'll just check back in 3 weeks then." And then like a week later, I start obsessively checking my email, hoping maybe it got finished early by some miracle.

Happytobemrsg

Shiny_Rock
I do that alll the time. Whenever I first get the estimated completion date, I'm all "Oh that's fine. I'll just check back in 3 weeks then." And then like a week later, I start obsessively checking my email, hoping maybe it got finished early by some miracle.
I was completely convinced it’ll be done within a week & genuinely surprised when it wasn’t!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results