shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
WOW I love the matte finish on these! Are they comfortable?

Super comfortable! They are 4g each, but honestly I don’t notice the weigh much more than my other hoops (2g each)

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Here's some screenshots of the mockup LH ring - the real ring will be a yellow/pinkish gold.

Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 5.53.04 PM.png Screenshot 2022-11-03 at 5.49.29 PM.png

I cannot tell you how excited and jealous I am. I love this designer's work. I can't wait to see this!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Pitterpatter.... :P2

cheers--Sharon

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Here's some screenshots of the mockup LH ring - the real ring will be a yellow/pinkish gold.

Omfg. Dead! I cannot wait for you to have this masterpiece on your finger! No other words to describe Leen's work than as art!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock

This is totally amazing, no matter what colour metal! Astonishing. Can't wait to see your finished piece! WOW!!!!!

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
I sent in my new first big ol‘ diamond, a 2.38ct, 5.5 weeks ago, when I was absolutely certain and so excited about imitating a particular deco ring setting. After going through several CADs with minute changes every few days for weeks, I just couldn’t figure out a couple details I was hung up on, or how to get them right. Somehow I lost sight of how I originally envisioned the inspiration ring (and there weren’t many good photos/side views of it), and whenever I looked at similar ones, I didn’t like them nearly as much! I was afraid mine might turn out in some way that I didn’t like it, if I settled on part of the design just to get it done already. I took a few days to step away but that didn’t help, I still couldn’t figure it out. So I decided best to scrap that plan, perhaps I’ll revisit it down the road.

Then after many long hours for days studying every ring in existence once again (yes, for real), I found a solitaire (how boring am I ?!?) that I’m pretty excited about. Also slightly nervous since I really diverged from the original plan, and I was aiming to do something very different from my Tiffany style soli and that didn’t quite happen. I went with the very first CAD, which I’ve never done before. That felt incredible - and was all thanks to the help here on PS, with everyone agreeing that the CAD was spot on with the pictures.

Anyhoo… after all this, I’m ready for the ring to be finished yesterday! But here we are. 2-3-4 more weeks? Who knows. I’ll make it through somehow. Poor me, ha. Thanks for letting me share !

original plan:
0FF636BB-C828-496F-AAB7-114422CA937D.jpeg

new plan:
13745027-28BD-43BB-B217-A3469F184112.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Blink, blink, tapping fingers.... :P2 :saint:

cheers--Sharon

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Ring is ready -- can't wait to get it.
leen-ring1.jpg leen-ring2.jpg leen-ring3.jpg

Ooh, I hatchergutz, in the best way, but still! So exciting! I can't wait to see it in motion. :love:

Reactions: fel

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I’m officially in the overnight club!!! DK just finished my old mine solitaire and it’s looking like it will be on my finger tomorrow!!! I’m about to drink a cucumber martini or two and then pop one of my sons melatonin gummies so I can get some sleep! My husband’s new Rolex will be here tomorrow too!

Mjay

Brilliant_Rock
I’m officially in the overnight club!!! DK just finished my old mine solitaire and it’s looking like it will be on my finger tomorrow!!! I’m about to drink a cucumber martini or two and then pop one of my sons melatonin gummies so I can get some sleep! My husband’s new Rolex will be here tomorrow too!

Update: ring is not on my finger. It was overnighted on Thursday but wasn’t dropped off in time to make it. It shipped out yesterday instead but unfortunately there is no UPS overnight delivery on weekends so I’ll have to wait until Monday. No big deal and I know DK is super busy so I totally understand. The wait is killing me though. I’m ridiculously excited! My husband did receive his new watch though and it looks amazing. He definitely deserves it.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Well i have small projects underway but they are more in the two month range than two week range. Two declutteresets, an upgrade, and a diamond waiting to be cut and set In an empty setting I had after building a three stone ring. Most of the empty settings for the pending declutteresets will be scrapped but I will have two fairly nice ring settings left over. One of them is a halo so the dimensions of any new stone have to be nearly perfect. The other one is a six prong but it held one of my larger stones (6mm, don’t laugh). I might not have anything that fits either of them but I am trying to consolidate, not buy more. Maybe when everything is done I will post in RT and ask for advice.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
I sent in my ring for reset on 10/31 and im STILL waiting but supposedly getting it Thursday or Monday also have a lab diamond I had recut by SW at GIA right now so waiting on that too... I have been sooooo patient but i have 2 diamonds in space and nothing on my finger!!!!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I have two declutteresets in progress and they might be done within two weeks. Repurposing a salt and pepper diamond solitaire and two tourmaline earrings into a three stone ring and also setting a whole bunch of diamond melee into a necklace. These declutteresets are from pieces I never wore but for various reasons do not want to let go. Nowhere else to share my impatience but I know you all can sympathize.

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
It’s going to be at least another week. :cry2:

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
I have two declutteresets in progress and they might be done within two weeks. Repurposing a salt and pepper diamond solitaire and two tourmaline earrings into a three stone ring and also setting a whole bunch of diamond melee into a necklace. These declutteresets are from pieces I never wore but for various reasons do not want to let go. Nowhere else to share my impatience but I know you all can sympathize.

Can't wait to see these declutteresets!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results