shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
I got the final CAD for my studs. The end is near!

45538-quad.png

Who is making your earrings JPie? Being able to see the CAD is great!
I just wanted a photo of mine unset, which is what I got sent, I hope there are more to come!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who is making your earrings JPie? Being able to see the CAD is great!
I just wanted a photo of mine unset, which is what I got sent, I hope there are more to come!!
David Klass is making them from OECs that Franziska sourced. It's my first time working with DK and it's been good so far!

Can't wait to see more of yours too! What style of setting did you choose? I love that they're ovals - you don't see that very often for studs.

MomInstyle

Shiny_Rock
I am in a two weeks club and feels like a two months. I am waiting for 4 rings: 1)1.37ct old mine cut that is at the cutter for repolishing. It also needs one melee replacement, prongs repair, and size down. This is most recent acquisition. 2).98ct transitional cut setting in Ritani Endless Love Halo in platinum and also it needs bezel fill. The stone was last year acquisition but never posted. The setting was recent purchased from eBay. 3)Aquarium with floating diamond cocktail ring brand new but needs to size down 4)Cluster butterflies cocktail ring new to me but needs size down.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Me... sort of... I should get my new diamond by month-end. Hopefully set but let’s see. Agree that it feels like forever at the same time so little time to get the setting done!

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
David Klass is making them from OECs that Franziska sourced. It's my first time working with DK and it's been good so far!

Can't wait to see more of yours too! What style of setting did you choose? I love that they're ovals - you don't see that very often for studs.

I chose a 4 prong basket setting from Whiteflash. I liked the martini setting, but not the three prong, and I felt the diamonds were too small for a six or eight prong setting.

The diamonds are round!! it must be something to do with the photo, on my computer they look round, on the mobile they look slightly oval!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Back in the club for a Victorian bangle! It's shipped but coming from Singapore so expecting it'll take about a week or two.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I chose a 4 prong basket setting from Whiteflash. I liked the martini setting, but not the three prong, and I felt the diamonds were too small for a six or eight prong setting.

The diamonds are round!! it must be something to do with the photo, on my computer they look round, on the mobile they look slightly oval!

They are round! Must be the angle of the photo. Anyway, classic setting!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back in the club for a Victorian bangle! It's shipped but coming from Singapore so expecting it'll take about a week or two.
Photos please!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 5 stone is being remade. I probably won't have it for another week or two at least!

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock

Where do you buy vintage from Singapore? o_O
Do you mind sharing your source?

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Photos please!
Here is a vendor shot, but it was a video of it on her wrist that cinched it for me. I've been looking for a yellow gold bangle but I have a small wrist so hard to find one that fits. This is a bit more ornate than I was looking for but I couldnt resist.
Screenshot_20180713-112544_Instagram.jpg
Where do you buy vintage from Singapore? o_O
Do you mind sharing your source?
I've recently found the world of Instagram shopping! And it's been quite damaging to my wallet :cool2: To be honest I was following this seller for a bit because I liked her selection of vintage jewelry but didnt realialize she was from Singapore until I purchased the bangle o_O

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Here is a vendor shot, but it was a video of it on her wrist that cinched it for me. I've been looking for a yellow gold bangle but I have a small wrist so hard to find one that fits. This is a bit more ornate than I was looking for but I couldnt resist.

I've recently found the world of Instagram shopping! And it's been quite damaging to my wallet :cool2: To be honest I was following this seller for a bit because I liked her selection of vintage jewelry but didnt realialize she was from Singapore until I purchased the bangle o_O

Oh thanks! Hmm... maybe I shouldn’t start exploring. Seems like it can be very damaging to my wallet :P2

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
My 5 stone is being remade. I probably won't have it for another week or two at least!

Thats such a pity, but hopefully it will be stunning when you see it!!!

My earrings ship next Wednesday, getting excited :dance::dance::dance: so I should have them by Friday or Saturday!! :dance::dance:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lovely! :kiss2:

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh thanks! Hmm... maybe I shouldn’t start exploring. Seems like it can be very damaging to my wallet :P2
Seriously. I've bought more things in the last 3 months on IG than I've bought in the past 5 years o_O It's so addicting!

ellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Final CAD for my BF's ring! In the two week window for both projects now!
1531457953204_45628-quad.jpg

I had to make one little change to remove the spacer between the circle and the petal shape. Hope to start casting next week!

IssyBelle

Rough_Rock
Premium
How exciting! Hope the time whizzes by until Friday :appl:. Look forward to seeing the pics.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m going to put myself in the club. I got confirmation today that my diamond stud earrings are in the final stages of being recut (by BG). After they’ve finished and passed inspection I’ll get photos, ASETs, and measurement specs. I’m also having them sent off to AGS for grading prior to being set.

Right now my choice of setting is milgrained bezels by BG; I’m told they sit very flush, which is what I want. Does anyone know of a reason these wouldn’t be a good choice?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am waiting on a 5 stone ring from IDJ that will take about 10 days. Is there anyone else who is waiting on something that will be here in the next two weeks? If so, post here and let's wait together!
2 weeks? I wish it was within the next two months. ;(

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
6DCBE21C-D2B7-4CEA-BEF2-785B92621958.jpeg 44B6BAE4-2DF9-4B9C-AD1D-256407E7F632.jpeg F53FD51A-D841-44FD-9885-7DCBFD5FE119.jpeg 2645F883-CE27-4F79-8AF4-3146A4C6F0EA.jpeg 5CB546CA-6D42-4170-8845-B67D5FB62896.jpeg D70DA413-E7FB-46B0-A4FD-AF7B77367989.jpeg 13946FC2-A4DC-453A-AB6F-CC974FD327B4.png

And they are here!! So, so delighted with them. They are super sparkly, and a lovely size!! They are packaged beautifully by whiteflash, I couldn’t be happier with them. It’s not so say I won’t go bigger in future, but now, I’m thrilled with them!!

For comparison with my e-ring the diamonds are just over .40 each, they are SI, eye clean, and I had a really good look and couldn’t see anything in them. (1.13 centre and .10 each in the halo)

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:dance: Woohoo! I just heard from Emily that they should receive my re-cut diamonds from production on Wednesday! I’m currently begging her for any information available, especially final carat weights and mm spreads.

After they receive them I’ll get an official update with all the usual goodies and then off they go to AGS. Hopefully they’ll make the settings for them while they’re off being certified so the turnaround after that will be quick!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results