The two week club!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love this!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
First off, congrats on the bling you all have received. Everything is simply freakin' gorgeous! For those still in waiting, breath deep...it will be here soon.

That said, my girl's ring arrived as well. She said yes, and is wearing it. *mic drop* :mrgreen2: :cool2:

DKJPV_0629_WR-1.jpg

20180630_181745.jpg

Ok, since I was technically 1 day club not 2 weeks, I'll share mine while everyone waits.

A graduated 5 stone band I bought second hand. After obsessively researching 5 stone rings here, this may have been originally Niel's she had made with JA. Waiting to pick up my son from preschool so just a quick and dirty picture in the car.

On my left hand just for the picture, with also newly bought 2mm WG band. Center stone is really dirty for some reason and looking foggy here, I need to give it a good scrub.
20180625_145659.jpg
Sits low and pretty comfy.
20180625_145706.jpg

Can't wait to see everyone else's!

D1AADD08-D7E1-4C71-B85F-FA2DB576908F.jpeg
I’m done!

Sandawana emerald (I think it is .57) from Wildfish gems and set by David Klass.

My upgraded WF ACA studs are here (1.6ctw J color) :love:

Hope everyone receives their goodies soon!!

Upgraded studs 2.jpg

IMG_20180628_183438.jpg 20180628_155418.jpg
My new ring is on my finger!!! So excited! My jeweler brought it to my office right at the moment that I was getting ready to leave for home! Very happy...

Just received mine today. I am so so in love with it unfortunately taking photos is not my forte. the real thing is so sparkly with rainbows of color and so clear as if it glows from within. Can't seem to capture it. But here it is.. from the front profile

IMG_9846.JPG

And the side view (I really love how dainty the prongs and the shank are).. to show off the centre stone

IMG_9864.JPG

0630D356-A989-4D48-89DD-5830A0398FA4.jpeg 061C7B76-EA65-477F-B877-B75BEA3AC9A4.png 73C8D97B-81FC-49E3-9C71-9549E42F85B6.png My ring arrived and I’m in love :love:

latte_espresso

Rough_Rock
Premium
Congratulations Sledge! It looks beautiful.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's a beautySledge!

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous Sledge and everyone else, how beautiful is the bling in this thread :love::love:

If all goes according to plan, mine will ship tomorrow and I should have it by Monday next week =)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sledge um, excuse me? We need more details like what did she say about the ring and we need hand shots too!!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
First off, congrats on the bling you all have received. Everything is simply freakin' gorgeous! For those still in waiting, breath deep...it will be here soon.

That said, my girl's ring arrived as well. She said yes, and is wearing it. *mic drop* :mrgreen2: :cool2:

DKJPV_0629_WR-1.jpg

20180630_181745.jpg
Your girls ring is beautiful! Congratulations :love:

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you! And I hope that your 5 stone journey ends up with a happy ending. I'm going to check your updates now!
It seems we both had failed first round with our 5 stone rings and back in the queue :(2

When are you expecting your remake? I'm shipping mine back to the seller tomorrow so I would estimate about 2 weeks assuming it can be fixed at all...

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It seems we both had failed first round with our 5 stone rings and back in the queue :(2

When are you expecting your remake? I'm shipping mine back to the seller tomorrow so I would estimate about 2 weeks assuming it can be fixed at all...

I have no idea of the remake time. Hopefully you get some answers soon on yours!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @sledge on your engagement and on choosing a gorgeous ring:wavey:
On another note.... Do you seriously think that you're gonna get away without further details and handshots???:naughty:

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@sledge um, excuse me? We need more details like what did she say about the ring and we need hand shots too!!
Congratulations @sledge on your engagement and on choosing a gorgeous ring:wavey:
On another note.... Do you seriously think that you're gonna get away without further details and handshots???:naughty:

Thank you! She loved it! More pics and details in my thread. Think the pics start around page 9.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/dk-bgd-custom-setting-the-home-stretch.240843/

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My beauty is shipping today so I’ll hopefull have it Monday!

I’ll create a new thread for the glamour shots!

ChickityChicken

Rough_Rock

DKJPV_0629_WR-1.jpg

20180630_181745.jpg
I quietly watched you work out and fine tune your Fiance's ring and was amazed by your perseverance to end up with perfect incarnation of what your girl desired. I was checking the forum on Sat, while I was hosting my kid's birthday party, showing a couple family members the finished piece amd gishing about your efffort. I am so excited for you both! If you put as much attention into your marriage as you did brainstorming over the ring, you surely will have a contended married life .

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The ring fairy made his stop this morning. After a day of forced patience, my hubby finally got home so we could unpackage my new ring. She is small and sparkly and so comfortable! 20180703_201105.jpg
Beautiful! I love it and the color is gorgeous :love:

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I quietly watched you work out and fine tune your Fiance's ring and was amazed by your perseverance to end up with perfect incarnation of what your girl desired. I was checking the forum on Sat, while I was hosting my kid's birthday party, showing a couple family members the finished piece amd gishing about your efffort. I am so excited for you both! If you put as much attention into your marriage as you did brainstorming over the ring, you surely will have a contended married life .

Awww...thank you for the sweet, sweet words. Much appreciated.

We both put a lot of time & energy into our relationship. As you guys probably figured out, that is just part of my personality. I continually push myself to be better than yesterday. So everyday I find new ways to show her I love her, make her smile and basically feel like a queen. So far, it's been working. ;)2 :cool2:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any updates yet?

This took THREE weeks but finally arrived today. A vintage opal ring, my very first opal and it's more beautiful than I expected.
20180706_153415.jpg
20180706_153851.jpg

Swoon!!!!!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful ceg! Are those little asschers?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful ceg! Are those little asschers?

THANKS! Carre cut, pretty much Asscher without the clipped corners. :)

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m in the 2 week club - waiting on a bar brooch necklace conversion project, getting the bead setting redone on my single cut band because it was blobby and a stone was loose and getting a broken silver band fixed. Should be done this coming week (I hope!)
I missed a call from my jeweller on Friday but am now out of town for the next 2 weeks for work so won’t be able to get in and see them until the end of July :cry2:

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
I'll have to bow out of the two week wait club for my ring for the moment. Ultimately for what I was looking for 2ctw, platinum setting, the choice Vs cost Vs sales tax on arrival here was making me compromise too much on what I wanted, so I'll hang on a while and do it properly in a while. I might console myself with my first pair ever of diamond studs though :appl: so I'm off to go looking for your wonderful advice for that purchase shortly!!

Best of luck to everyone with your wait, and ill keep watching!!

ellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Hello everybody!
I think I'm in the two week club now. I've been designing my e-ring with Amy at DKJ. Last weekend I got my plastic model and on Monday I gave final approval to start production!
Sadly, I won't have any updates from here on out because my BF is cutting me off now that the design is done. No production updates or glamour shots! :cry: He wants me to see the real ring for the first time when he proposes. So sweet, but frustrating being in the dark!
I'm also working with Amy on his engagement band and that should be done in the next few weeks as well. (I have seperate threads on each of these projects if interested for details)
In the meantime I'll get my bling fix from your projects coming in!

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
So, I’m back in the two week club now!! After all the decision making that the non purchase of my 5 stone became I called a halt to that.
Instead, I have bought my first ever pair of diamond studs!! Just over .8ctw, so a nice size for everyday. Brittany from Whiteflash couldn’t have been more helpful with the back and forth over the diamonds. She pulled this pair from the daft to visually check for me, so one is totally eye clean, and the other has some small white inclusion that’s only visible up really close. The other diamonds in the range the inclusion was black.

I got this photo from her last night, so I can’t wait to see the final products!!

Hope everyone else’s projects are getting close to finish!!

5489FFA7-0209-45F0-8F5F-F02C04214A22.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results