shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
Just got a quick video from Yekutiel today, that my project is complete!! Was a combination of 3 OMC's in a ring I had, and 4 OEC's in a band that I inherited. I combined the stones together into a 7 stone graduated trellis setting in 14K RG. Now that I've seen the pics, I can't WAIT to have it on my chubby little finger!!! Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 7.33.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 7.33.53 PM.png

It is beautiful, it’s great to be able to reset diamonds into something that you will wear, and is your own style!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm having my 1.14ct diamond reset to a new solitaire setting and i just CAN'T WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON THE FINISHED PRODUCT !! My jeweler is telling me "any day now" but i've been hearing this for the last week....!

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock
IMG_20180628_183438.jpg 20180628_155418.jpg
My new ring is on my finger!!! So excited! My jeweler brought it to my office right at the moment that I was getting ready to leave for home! Very happy...

WOW!!! That is really stunning!! Is the Halo below your centre stone? Really unusual, and beautiful. Enjoy it, more pics though please :appl:

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and you have beautiful hands and graceful fingers! :)

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @DiamondBaby and @Blingalingaling for the kind words! I'm super excited about this ring! It resembles a lot to my original ER setting. My ER was a solitaire, which i had designed and my jeweler had created for me. I wore it for approximately five years and then I decided to have my engagement diamond reset in a three stone setting, because I wanted more finger coverage. That ring turned out great and I wear it all the time until today but I was missing my old solitaire setting! So I decided to design a new solitaire setting, similar to the one that I used to have and my jeweler set in it a 1.14ct diamond, that I bought approximately a year ago from Blue Nile. I'm very happy! Very very happy! And this time I got to incorporate four pink sapphires which have a very special significance for me and my husband:))
I will see if I can find a photo of the original ER.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's the old setting! I still miss it! IMG_20180628_212059.jpg IMG_20180515_202700.jpg

sugagrl

Rough_Rock
I am waiting on a 5 stone ring from IDJ that will take about 10 days. Is there anyone else who is waiting on something that will be here in the next two weeks? If so, post here and let's wait together!

Soxfan, I also ordered a five stone ring from IDJ last week and they said it’ll be ready soon. Looking forward to seeing pictures!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My new ring is on my finger!!! So excited! My jeweler brought it to my office right at the moment that I was getting ready to leave for home! Very happy...
Wow, this looks beautiful on you!

September_Blue

Rough_Rock
Premium
It’s here!! It’s been delivered.....to my parents house. An hour away. I am going out of town tomorrow and won’t have it until Saturday.:blackeye:;(:(sad

September_Blue

Rough_Rock
Premium
It’s stunning!!

sugagrl

Rough_Rock

WOW, it’s stunning. Very pretty on your finger.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
haven't heard a word today, so I guess ring is not ready:(

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just talked to Lana, it will be here tomorrow morning!!!!:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:
Wow that was fast! You must be so excited. Can't wait to see it!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that was fast! You must be so excited. Can't wait to see it!

Thank you! And I hope that your 5 stone journey ends up with a happy ending. I'm going to check your updates now!

KirstLWA

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Great result everyone who has received their goodies, they all look amazing.

I think I’ll be held up a few days as we finalise something but hopefully won’t be long!

ChickityChicken

Rough_Rock
It’s here!! It’s been delivered.....to my parents house. An hour away. I am going out of town tomorrow and won’t have it until Saturday.:blackeye:;(:(sad
How maddening not to have it in your possession yet!

skydiamond88

Rough_Rock
Just received mine today. I am so so in love with it unfortunately taking photos is not my forte. the real thing is so sparkly with rainbows of color and so clear as if it glows from within. Can't seem to capture it. But here it is.. from the front profile

IMG_9846.JPG

And the side view (I really love how dainty the prongs and the shank are).. to show off the centre stone

IMG_9864.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_9866.JPG
    IMG_9866.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_9861.JPG
    IMG_9861.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 48

September_Blue

Rough_Rock
Premium
She's here and I loooove her!

shoechick

Shiny_Rock
:P2I got notice today my ring that I sent to WF to be reset with a new stone is shipping out tonight. Should arrive tomorrow. I’m on pins and needles tonight. Will post pictures when they are ready

ChickityChicken

Rough_Rock
Ok, since I was technically 1 day club not 2 weeks, I'll share mine while everyone waits.

A graduated 5 stone band I bought second hand. After obsessively researching 5 stone rings here, this may have been originally Niel's she had made with JA. Waiting to pick up my son from preschool so just a quick and dirty picture in the car.

On my left hand just for the picture, with also newly bought 2mm WG band. Center stone is really dirty for some reason and looking foggy here, I need to give it a good scrub.
20180625_145659.jpg
Sits low and pretty comfy.
20180625_145706.jpg

Can't wait to see everyone else's!
Fabulous and timeless!

ChickityChicken

Rough_Rock
My ring is being delivered on Tuesday! I am so excited, though it is way smaller than any of the lovelies on this forum.

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My ring is being delivered on Tuesday! I am so excited, though it is way smaller than any of the lovelies on this forum.

Ooohh I’m excited for you ! I bet it’s going to be beautiful!! I can’t wait to see it =)2

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think Im about 2 weeks out on this ring from CVB.
Unplated 14 k white gold. Screenshot_20180607-145434_Yahoo Mail.jpg
I love this! I love the little inlaid diamonds, but, are the little stars some kind of inlay as well on the under gallery?

renwea

Shiny_Rock
I love this! I love the little inlaid diamonds, but, are the little stars some kind of inlay as well on the under gallery?
Thanks! The stars are cut outs. The rose cut diamond came out of an antique pin, it was a dangle. The rest of it will be a necklace.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results