shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m in the club but two weeks might be a bit optimistic. I’m finally upgrading my ~.6ctw MRB studs with 1.4-1.6ctw OECs. Waiting for the stones to be evaluated, then set.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok, since I was technically 1 day club not 2 weeks, I'll share mine while everyone waits.

A graduated 5 stone band I bought second hand. After obsessively researching 5 stone rings here, this may have been originally Niel's she had made with JA. Waiting to pick up my son from preschool so just a quick and dirty picture in the car.

On my left hand just for the picture, with also newly bought 2mm WG band. Center stone is really dirty for some reason and looking foggy here, I need to give it a good scrub.
20180625_145659.jpg
Sits low and pretty comfy.
20180625_145706.jpg

Can't wait to see everyone else's!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty BB!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, since I was technically 1 day club not 2 weeks, I'll share mine while everyone waits.

A graduated 5 stone band I bought second hand. After obsessively researching 5 stone rings here, this may have been originally Niel's she had made with JA. Waiting to pick up my son from preschool so just a quick and dirty picture in the car.

On my left hand just for the picture, with also newly bought 2mm WG band. Center stone is really dirty for some reason and looking foggy here, I need to give it a good scrub.
20180625_145659.jpg
20180625_145706.jpg

beautiful!!:love:

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

20180625_145659.jpg
20180625_145706.jpg

That’s gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just now seeing this, but I am expecting a package from CVB tomorrow!

Lots of exciting projects almost ready! Can't wait to see them all!

I’m waiting on my 2.5 ct AVR in a 6-prong, palladium solitaire from @Rhino! I’m hoping it’ll be here in 2 weeks!

I totally must have missed this! I am dying to know what AVR you bought!!!!:appl:

ChickityChicken

Rough_Rock
I am waiting on a 5 stone ring from IDJ that will take about 10 days. Is there anyone else who is waiting on something that will be here in the next two weeks? If so, post here and let's wait together!
I want to play, too, though my wait is longer. I am waiting for my birthday/ Mother's Day/ 5yr anniversary/ wedding/ everthing ring that should be ready in three or four weeks from DBL. I will stalk this page to tide me over with Everyone else's newly delivered goodies!

Last edited:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am waiting for a Carre cut eternity by DK. I am also waiting for a green tourmaline to arrive to be set in a cvb aspen. Also waiting for french cuts to upgrade my cvb bailey band to a full eternity. Also waiting for a brooch to pendant conversion from DK.

Oh my, I need to stop. Now, lol.

September_Blue

Rough_Rock
Premium
Just now seeing this, but I am expecting a package from CVB tomorrow!

Lots of exciting projects almost ready! Can't wait to see them all!

I totally must have missed this! I am dying to know what AVR you bought!!!!:appl:

I just spoke with Jonathan and it's being shipped today!! I'll post pictures ASAP! Is it wrong to take a day off work to stalk the UPS guy?:dance:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love the studs!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just got a quick video from Yekutiel today, that my project is complete!! Was a combination of 3 OMC's in a ring I had, and 4 OEC's in a band that I inherited. I combined the stones together into a 7 stone graduated trellis setting in 14K RG. Now that I've seen the pics, I can't WAIT to have it on my chubby little finger!!! Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 7.33.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 7.33.53 PM.png

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got a quick video from Yekutiel today, that my project is complete!! Was a combination of 3 OMC's in a ring I had, and 4 OEC's in a band that I inherited. I combined the stones together into a 7 stone graduated trellis setting in 14K RG. Now that I've seen the pics, I can't WAIT to have it on my chubby little finger!!! Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 7.33.40 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-06-27 at 7.33.53 PM.png

So beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results