shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

LoveWins

Rough_Rock
Back in the club for a Victorian bangle! It's shipped but coming from Singapore so expecting it'll take about a week or two.

Sounds beautiful can’t wait to see it

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought this beauty with @Niel's amazing help and it should be here this week!!! :dance:Can't wait!!! I'm planning to convert it to a bangle/cuff, which will be a whole other wait period ;(
brooch.jpg
This is so gorgeous :geek2: What are your thoughts on how to design the attachment piece?

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, this is the most I get for now... I still have a few days of waiting to find out the full details! :cry2:

“We have confirmed that your stones are a stunning match, and we should have more information to come in the next day or so!

We are so excited for you!”

Frumasring

Shiny_Rock
I’m also about 2 weeks out on a 9 stone wedding band. I completely jumped into this purchase when visiting a local jeweler for a totally different purchase in mind. I’ve since approved 2 CAD mockups of the band and should be getting to see platinum band soon! But I’m nervous! Even though I’ve seen and worn 2 models, I’m nervous. What if with the stones in it I’m not happy. I have a hard time visualizing things, especially 3D. Excited but nervous!

Will join you in your wait! :razz:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started this thread and never even posted my 5 stone! It took two tries to get it right, but I love it!!!

1.5 ctw G/F color SI1 (I wrote VS2 at first, but I think I paid for SI1's) ideal cuts:

IMG_9667.jpg IMG_9676.jpg IMG_9700.jpg IMG_9703.jpg

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started this thread and never even posted my 5 stone! It took two tries to get it right, but I love it!!!

1.5 ctw G/F color SI1 (I wrote VS2 at first, but I think I paid for SI1's) ideal cuts:

It's perfection! Congrats!!!

(P.S. Now I know the dimensions of the 5-stone I want in the future :mrgreen2:)

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's perfection! Congrats!!!

(P.S. Now I know the dimensions of the 5-stone I want in the future :mrgreen2:)

I'm soooo glad I went with 1.5 ctw. A 7 stone would have hit the sides of my other fingers, and I cannot do an eternity band because I can't stand the feeling of grabbing something with diamonds!!!

I *might* reset the stones someday into one of Caysie's delicate prong settings, but for now it's definitely scratching my bling itch.

acv123

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I might be in the two week club? Hard to say. My engagement ring was supposed to go to casting a little over a month ago and I haven't heard a peep since, is that normal?

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so gorgeous :geek2: What are your thoughts on how to design the attachment piece?

Thank you!!! I'd like the pin to be slightly curved and then I'm thinking a solid cuff attached at both ends, not a split shank, either in a matte yellow gold or platinum to match the pin with the balls on the end for comfort. :lol-2:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Swooooon!!! So freakin' gorgeous!!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I might be in the two week club? Hard to say. My engagement ring was supposed to go to casting a little over a month ago and I haven't heard a peep since, is that normal?

I think it's pretty normal. You usually won't hear until it's finished. Seems like a few designers are pretty busy now. Good luck with the wait!! It's sooooo hard waiting, lol!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
...Right now my choice of setting is milgrained bezels by BG; I’m told they sit very flush, which is what I want. Does anyone know of a reason these wouldn’t be a good choice?
Cuz you'll be my twin. :naughty:

Just kidding. Seriously consider double milgrain bc they do delicious milgrain.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, this is the most I get for now... I still have a few days of waiting to find out the full details! :cry2:

“We have confirmed that your stones are a stunning match, and we should have more information to come in the next day or so!

We are so excited for you!”

I am doing double milgrain for my studs! Love that look....I have to wait for b-day or X-mas but that's ok....

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I seriously love this, you did good! :mrgreen2:

I keep getting things then going BACK to the 2 weeks club because things are not perfect :cry2: My Victorian bangle is beautiful, but it doesn't fit my wrist. Luckily DK said he should be able to resize it so it's been shipped to him to evaluate. Hoping to get it back and it'll be perfect this time.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I seriously love this, you did good! :mrgreen2:

I keep getting things then going BACK to the 2 weeks club because things are not perfect :cry2: My Victorian bangle is beautiful, but it doesn't fit my wrist. Luckily DK said he should be able to resize it so it's been shipped to him to evaluate. Hoping to get it back and it'll be perfect this time.

Ugh. Sorry about your bangle:( Is there any update on your 5 stone?!?!

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks to you, soxfan, I'm in this group now. LOL!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ugh. Sorry about your bangle:( Is there any update on your 5 stone?!?!
Ugh, don't get me started. Saga continues :confused2:
I actually just got the ring back from the seller, after she took it to her jeweler and had the stone removed and put in the acid bath. She said it looked clear now and sent it overnight, and of course I look at it and it's still cloudy. I'm beginning to think people just don't see the diamonds the same way as we do...

I'm actually going to go see Jon tomorrow to get his expert opinion and that will be my final attempt at this. I'm really disappointed because this was a major purchase for me and I really loved the ring otherwise. Will find out tomorrow what's what for sure and I'll go from there.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually just got the ring back from the seller, after she took it to her jeweler and had the stone removed and put in the acid bath. She said it looked clear now and sent it overnight, and of course I look at it and it's still cloudy. I'm beginning to think people just don't see the diamonds the same way as we do...

I'm actually going to go see Jon tomorrow to get his expert opinion and that will be my final attempt at this. I'm really disappointed because this was a major purchase for me and I really loved the ring otherwise. Will find out tomorrow what's what for sure and I'll go from there.

OH I'm so sorry:( There's no way they switched the center stone right?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Will the seller take the ring back so you can start over?

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Will the seller take the ring back so you can start over?
We haven't specifically talked about the return but that will be my next conversation with her after my meeting with Jon tomorrow.

If I return the ring I might just give up on the 5 stone ring for awhile. This sort of soured it for me I'm afraid... :(2

DiamondBaby

Shiny_Rock

@soxfan I'm delighted it has worked out for you, its stunning, sots of sparkle!! I'd get no work done watching it sparkle in the sun all day :dance: My "bling itch", to quote you has been scratched with my earrings, so i'm taking a break from buying but not from looking at the moment!! Plans being made though!!!

Vanilla Bling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Beautiful! I love it and it looks really good on your hand :love:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We haven't specifically talked about the return but that will be my next conversation with her after my meeting with Jon tomorrow.

If I return the ring I might just give up on the 5 stone ring for awhile. This sort of soured it for me I'm afraid... :(2

What about (if you return it) a non-graduated 5 stone? Do you like that style?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@soxfan I'm delighted it has worked out for you, its stunning, sots of sparkle!! I'd get no work done watching it sparkle in the sun all day :dance: My "bling itch", to quote you has been scratched with my earrings, so i'm taking a break from buying but not from looking at the moment!! Plans being made though!!!

Can't wait to hear about the plans!!

Beautiful! I love it and it looks really good on your hand :love:

Thank you!!!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wait is over! OEC studs, K SI1, 0.67ct & 0.69ct (1.36ctw), 5.5mm & 5.6mm. Double claw prong martini setting with La Pousette backings by David Klass.

Shown with my old MRB studs, ~.6ctw, three-prong basket setting. The teeny ones in the last photo are crystal piercing studs.

kvOrUq1pT5e2drskawIC0A.jpg fullsizeoutput_11df.jpeg iD3KiSi+T9iJ6H+DoSYURA.jpg fullsizeoutput_11b0.jpeg

My wait is over! OEC studs, K SI1, 0.67ct & 0.69ct (1.36ctw), 5.5mm & 5.6mm. Double claw prong martini setting with La Pousette backings by David Klass.

Shown with my old MRB studs, ~.6ctw, three-prong basket setting. The teeny ones in the last photo are crystal piercing studs.

kvOrUq1pT5e2drskawIC0A.jpg fullsizeoutput_11df.jpeg iD3KiSi+T9iJ6H+DoSYURA.jpg fullsizeoutput_11b0.jpeg
Dang...look at that sparkle! And it faces up so white for a K. I'm impressed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results