shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

ellebelle

Shiny_Rock
My rings are ready!!
I was shopping in the Jewelry district in DTLA so I stopped by DKJ. Amy showed me my men's band for my boyfriend and it looks so good and shiny! I didn't take it home because I didn't have cash on me but I'll get it Monday when I get back from a small trip.
I also spotted an envelope with my name and inspiration pictures attached! I was soooo tempted to get a sneak peak at my e-ring but I was a good girl and didn't cheat. :roll2:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wait is over! OEC studs, K SI1, 0.67ct & 0.69ct (1.36ctw), 5.5mm & 5.6mm. Double claw prong martini setting with La Pousette backings by David Klass.

Shown with my old MRB studs, ~.6ctw, three-prong basket setting. The teeny ones in the last photo are crystal piercing studs.

kvOrUq1pT5e2drskawIC0A.jpg fullsizeoutput_11df.jpeg iD3KiSi+T9iJ6H+DoSYURA.jpg fullsizeoutput_11b0.jpeg
Completely gorgeous!!! What a great choice to do double prongs on OEC’s. They look perfect in your ears too :appl:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No worries! I've seen a couple of Anastasia Beaverhausens on other forums as well. :mrgreen2:

It's got such an illustrious history. Anastasia as in Russian royalty, Beaverhausen as in...where the beavers live. :lol:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh. This waiting is officially killing me. Now that I know my diamonds are done, I just want them on my ears!!! I was in a movie this evening and missed a good 5 minutes of it daydreaming about how they'll look when set :lol:. I sure hope they look enormous because that's what I have in my mind now :whistle:

Anyone know how many mm's the milgrained bezel will add? I'm hoping for at least 1mm so the diamonds will look like 1.5ct each :mrgreen2:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My wait is over! OEC studs, K SI1, 0.67ct & 0.69ct (1.36ctw), 5.5mm & 5.6mm. Double claw prong martini setting with La Pousette backings by David Klass.

Shown with my old MRB studs, ~.6ctw, three-prong basket setting. The teeny ones in the last photo are crystal piercing studs.

kvOrUq1pT5e2drskawIC0A.jpg fullsizeoutput_11df.jpeg iD3KiSi+T9iJ6H+DoSYURA.jpg fullsizeoutput_11b0.jpeg

:love::love::love::love:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We haven't specifically talked about the return but that will be my next conversation with her after my meeting with Jon tomorrow.

If I return the ring I might just give up on the 5 stone ring for awhile. This sort of soured it for me I'm afraid... :(2

Any update??

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more project in the works. I fell in love with a Cartier band another PS user posted and now DK is making me a version of it, but it will be the same the height and width of his floral band that I already bought; this way they’ll stack together nicely. I got the first CADs today and requested only two small tweaks. Hopefully I’ll have it on my hand soon!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Put my diamond solitaire pendent on the mail to DK yesterday and sent my first set of revisions for the CADs (solitaire ring) this morning. I WANT IT ON MY FINGER NOW!!!! o_O I haven’t been this excited in a while about a project. And I’m pretty sure I’ll be needing some PSers help with the CADs. It always amazes me how hard a simple solitaire is to execute from what I imagine in my minds eye.

This little one was just finished and on her way to me
41FC764E-7957-4B57-B479-2DA2F83B7574.jpeg

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Any update??
I haven't had much updates as there's been a bit of back and forth and waiting for info, but basically I've decided to keep the ring and get it republished, which the seller will pay to get done. I actually reached out to Jonathan for his expert eyes and he agreed that the stone looked to be burnt and needed polishing, and he's actually going to get that done for me with his guy. Will be dropping off the ring with Jon on Monday so hoping to get to the end of this saga soon!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I WAS in the club, although I thought the wait would be much longer than two weeks, but something fabulous miraculously showed up a lot earlier than I expected. The two DAY wait was torture though, watching the package wend it's way through the delivery system! :cheeky:

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I WAS in the club, although I thought the wait would be much longer than two weeks, but something fabulous miraculously showed up a lot earlier than I expected. The two DAY wait was torture though, watching the package wend it's way through the delivery system! :cheeky:

And where are the pics!?!:confused::roll:lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And where are the pics!?!:confused::roll:lol:

I need to take some good ones! All the ones I've managed to get here in my office are crap. I'll try at home with different lighting... and some flowers and sh!t... :lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll pass on the pics of it with sh*t! :lol:

Hahahahaha! Well, OK... maybe that didn't come out quite right... !

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok, took exactly 2 weeks and my Victorian bagle is back from DK. It's been sized down and polished, it fits better and doesn't flip anymore altho I still wonder if a little smaller would be a better fit. I have freakishly small wrist :eek2:
20180808_133153.jpg 20180808_133142.jpg 20180808_142926.jpg

Attachments

• 20180808_132946.jpg
    20180808_132946.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 33

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, took exactly 2 weeks and my Victorian bagle is back from DK. It's been sized down and polished, it fits better and doesn't flip anymore altho I still wonder if a little smaller would be a better fit. I have freakishly small wrist :eek2:
That looks great! It doesn't look too big on you.

blushmint

Rough_Rock
My ring is being made by Victor Canera now! The wait is making me crazy :dance:

I’m enjoying following along with everyone else’s journeys!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I really love your bangle, just beautiful!

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Can I join this club? It’s unusual for me to get projects going quickly. Usually, it takes weeks to months of umming and research before I commit to a design.

I just sent off a gem to Alistair Kelsey (so excited- this will be my first piece by him!) to be set. He is going away in 2 weeks so he has told me he will get it done before then :eek2: the man is a magician if he manages! The stone only got to him today!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got my flower band video from DK! I’m just clarifying that the petals have a notched separation before he ships it (hard to see in the video).

Hopefully I’ll have it on my hand next week!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results