shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring is officially on its way!! I should receive it next Monday. He sent me a glamor shot preview and I’m amazed at how he nailed it :kiss2: It’s hard to tell which is the original and which is customized for me!

65A55AC6-BF5B-4C1D-A684-C1811AE9C3B4.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My ring is officially on its way!! I should receive it next Monday. He sent me a glamor shot preview and I’m amazed at how he nailed it :kiss2: It’s hard to tell which is the original and which is customized for me!

65A55AC6-BF5B-4C1D-A684-C1811AE9C3B4.jpeg

Wow - very close to the original! Anxious to see hand shots!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautifully! You know you need to give this beauty its own SMTB thread!!

I will! I will try to get some pics tomorrow! The bezels don't overlap as much as I hoped but the tradeoff was the low profile which I love! It doesn't have the bubble look I was hoping to avoid so I think its awesome! Pretty excited! DH asked what it was when I opened it, and I said, "it's my anniversary present, thank you honey!" He laughed and said he's glad he's off the hook!

Nardster

Rough_Rock
Two weeks until I go to London with my partner!

I'm hoping to get a chance to see a CBI diamond in the London Exchange (Diamond House Jewellery). If anyone here knows if it's not a good idea / other better places to visit then please let me know!

Also, loving this thread!

blushmint

Rough_Rock
Oh my god this is gorgeous! Can’t wait to see more pictures! You have great taste!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a sneak peek for you, it’ll be in my possession later today!!!

721C897A-1DD6-4376-AAF1-0493F75E43AC.jpeg

@bright ice I LOVE IT. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
L.O.V.E.
I want one.
Your design is beautiful. It’s the perfect blend of a modern cushion halo with antique vibes. :cry2: Makes me wanna cry. It’s perfect. :kiss2:

Yes I saw it on IG too. Was hoping to see it here!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sad. I don’t qualify for the two week club. I’m in the maybe 5 months club, or maybe whenever VCA finishes is when I will get it club. I placed my special order today and now I wait. And then I am already planning for the following piece. I should wait until I get this one. Following everyone else’s anxious posts helps me calm down. Now I’m on a ban until 2019.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sad. I don’t qualify for the two week club. I’m in the maybe 5 months club, or maybe whenever VCA finishes is when I will get it club. I placed my special order today and now I wait. And then I am already planning for the following piece. I should wait until I get this one. Following everyone else’s anxious posts helps me calm down. Now I’m on a ban until 2019.
What did you order??

And I’m banning myself too, after one more project ;)2

Izzy70

Shiny_Rock
I am in the less than 2 week club! I placed my order for a Solitare pendant on the 7 August and it should ship on the 21st!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am in the less than 2 week club! I placed my order for a Solitare pendant on the 7 August and it should ship on the 21st!
Details!! Specs? Vendor?

ohsomethingshiny

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
*knock knock* I’m in the “by the end of the month” club. Can I come in?

I’ve been working with Caysie on “Millie”, a YG/plat wedding band to compliment Eleanor. Yesterday she told me that there has been a little delay as the platinum pieces have been a pain to cast. Which is only fitting as the band is inspired by my late grandmother’s wedding band and my grandmother was an ornery old lady. LOL! Caysie also told me that my frenchies have been cut by Yoram and are on their way to her! :dance:

Here’s the inspiration ring and Caysie’s rendering:

B49C8486-9B9D-4CAB-BD97-2613F82CE2BB.jpeg B2CC8DAD-F778-40EE-BF9B-131A02C956DA.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:lol:
I’m on a ban until Christmas too because I went nuts at the beginning of this year! I bought 3.04ctw studs from Blue Nile, a 3/4 eternity from Brian Gavin, a new custom setting for my engagement diamond and a bunch of preowned bands on eBay! I’m already looking for things to get in January! :dance:

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results