shape
carat
color
clarity

The RHR / ACC from OWD in VC setting

Akalahab

Shiny_Rock
Lovely rings!! I love the Emilya - how long have you had your first one? Do you wear it daily? I'm trying to figure out if it will last as long as I would want it to!

Reactions: Roi

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow. This is stunning. I love the color. It's so creamy and just gives the perfect amount of warmth. :love:

You're pics are awesome. Nice job getting so many beautiful and detailed pics. I especially loved the one with your ring next to a purple flower. The color play off the diamond was gorgeous! :kiss2:

Thank you Elle! I had my doubts about the low color of ACC, i only have seen it before on photos and videos, but never it IRL . Now i would not hesitate to get another low color OEC or ACC, if/when i have a chance ;)2

I'm really surprised by iphone pics quality =)2, i have a better camera, but don't have the time for using it =)2, so much easier to use phone's camera =)2=)2=)2

Here is for you one one pic with purple color :kiss2:
FullSizeRender 5 kopio.jpg

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Lovely rings!! I love the Emilya - how long have you had your first one? Do you wear it daily? I'm trying to figure out if it will last as long as I would want it to!
Hi Akalahab! Thank you!
I sat my MRB into Emilya setting in 2012, it is for daily wear. The quality of VC work is superb! I did not do anything with the Emilya or the maching band for 5 years, not even polished and they remained in great condition, at least to my eyes. I did resized round Emilya this summer, so it was serviced only once in 5 years. I really love this setting, it is perfection in every way! I enjoy wearing it :love::love::love:
I could only notice that now when i have Emilya with mrb and single cut melee, i think i do prefer mrb melee =)2

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Roi,
Absolutely GORGEOUS!! I LOVE all the colors BOTH of your diamonds pick up & throw out!!! O M G!!! I LOVE ACC's...and owning one is on my list of future endeavors! You found a holy grail, for sure!! I believe platinum & white pave was the best choice-she REALLY stands out! She reminds me of confetti because of the chunky, colorful sparkle!! I'm speechless....she's just absolutely stunning!! Enjoy both of your beauties!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :love::love::love:
CRM

Reactions: Roi

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love your ring and the stone is just beautiful. The white metal really makes the stone stand out.

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Roi,
Absolutely GORGEOUS!! I LOVE all the colors BOTH of your diamonds pick up & throw out!!! O M G!!! I LOVE ACC's...and owning one is on my list of future endeavors! You found a holy grail, for sure!! I believe platinum & white pave was the best choice-she REALLY stands out! She reminds me of confetti because of the chunky, colorful sparkle!! I'm speechless....she's just absolutely stunning!! Enjoy both of your beauties!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! :love::love::love:
CRM
Hi Matthews! Thank you so much! :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2: Confetti is such a fitting description of the stone =)2, it could not be said better! :appl: I with for you to find your perfect ACC in the near future! !!!:wavey:

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
=)2
Love your ring and the stone is just beautiful. The white metal really makes the stone stand out.
Thank you Alene! =)2=)2=)2 I totally agree with you about the white metal for this stone, i really like the contrast between the metal and the color of the ACC!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures Roi...but then again I'm sure its hard to take a bad pic of that ring!=)2

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ROI, Please keep the pictures coming. This ring is stunning!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pictures Roi...but then again I'm sure its hard to take a bad pic of that ring!=)2
Thank you, tyty333! You are so right! The ring is photogenic :dance:, can not stop to take photos =)2 my kids are not getting that much attention these days :lol:

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is perfection! I have also a lower colored oec and I adore it! I wear it every day since I got it in January! Congratulations to your ACC!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi, dkata! Thank you! I love your stone, so much that I considered to buy it, but I was too slow :lol:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE LOVE LOVE! It does not get any better than this. Stunning!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi Luv2sparkle! Thank you! I'm huge admire of your incredible ring :love::love::love:

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi Calliecake! Sorry to hear about your day, but i'm glad the ring cheered you up! I like to clean my jewelry when i feel blue ;))

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Roi-it's always nice to know someone else has found my oec also nice, but I'm happy that I have been quicker, and I'm also happy, that you have found your diamond! I believe, everybody finds the stone, which belongs to her/him!

It is also nice to see the contrast between your center and melee stones. My diamond is still in a solitaire setting, because I'm so indecisive, but I'm happy to see an other lower colored stone in a halo. May I ask you what color your melee is?

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Roi-it's always nice to know someone else has found my oec also nice, but I'm happy that I have been quicker, and I'm also happy, that you have found your diamond! I believe, everybody finds the stone, which belongs to her/him!

It is also nice to see the contrast between your center and melee stones. My diamond is still in a solitaire setting, because I'm so indecisive, but I'm happy to see an other lower colored stone in a halo. May I ask you what color your melee is?

Hi Dkata! Your stone is so-o-o much more than nice, it is TDF :love:!
Surely, i agree with you, there are stones for every one of us and maybe more than one ;)2
I wanted lower color melee in the halo for my ACC, Victor had H-I colored single cuts, so it is what i have in my Emilya. I'm not sure if he has mrb melee in lower colors, i did not ask....I know that SK has O-P colored mrb melee =)2. Now when i have halo settings with single cut and mrb melee, i think i like more mrb melee, at least for the sank. I also have no regrets setting mrb or acc in halo settings. I had my ER stone in Tiffany style setting for 3 years, before i reset it to the Emylia, no regrets =)2, i really like that the settings have minimal metal showing =)2
I hope it helps =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results