shape
carat
color
clarity

The RHR / ACC from OWD in VC setting

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful photos and a stunning ring! Total perfection, I adore the low color ACC.

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful photos and a stunning ring! Total perfection, I adore the low color ACC.
Thank you, bright ice! This ring is so easy to photograph :) it is very photogenic :)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the additional photos Roi! Just breathtakingly beautiful in every way.:love::love::love:

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
LOVE the additional photos Roi! Just breathtakingly beautiful in every way.:love::love::love:
Thank you, missy! I just love to see all the colors reflected in this diamond, it is probably one of the best parts having it :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah, the new pics are spectacular!!!! Can't believe how beautiful this ring is!!! :love::love::love:

Reactions: Roi

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Your new photos are awesome:appl::appl::appl::wavey:

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love::love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drooling... So beautiful!! Both are gorgeous but in different ways. Wishing you lots of enjoyment wearing them :lickout::))

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous, and it looks perfect on you!! :love::love::love: Thank you for sharing!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a triumph!! Two gorgeous Emilyas. So great that you knew exactly what you wanted and went for it. It turned out as beautifully as you hoped. Enjoy your gorgeous new antique cushion. And Adam is lovely to deal with. So glad you had such an easy experience with both your vendors.

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Drooling... So beautiful!! Both are gorgeous but in different ways. Wishing you lots of enjoyment wearing them :lickout::))
Thank you, mochiko, for kind words! =)2=)2=)2

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous, and it looks perfect on you!! :love::love::love: Thank you for sharing!!

Thank you, carbonfan!
I wish i would be more active here on PS, sharing is fun =)2=)2=)2

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a triumph!! Two gorgeous Emilyas. So great that you knew exactly what you wanted and went for it. It turned out as beautifully as you hoped. Enjoy your gorgeous new antique cushion. And Adam is lovely to deal with. So glad you had such an easy experience with both your vendors.

Thank you, LLJsmom! I'm so-so glad it turned out as i hoped! I have not seen the ACC before it was set (or actually, i have not seen myself any ACC, beside PS popular vendor's photos/videos), so i was "a bit" ( actually very nervous ) and deciding on VC halo setting made me even more nervous. Adam did say that i will love the stone and i do :dance: and for the setting, i might be addicted to VC quality =)2

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The colors your new diamond throws are just ridiculous!! So romantically beautiful with all of those pastels. Congratulations on a GORGEOUS ring!!

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza! Perfection.

Bordeaux

Rough_Rock
This combo took my breath away! I just love the warmer stone with the crisp, bright halo! And your flowers are also gorgeous :love:

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
The colors your new diamond throws are just ridiculous!! So romantically beautiful with all of those pastels. Congratulations on a GORGEOUS ring!!

Thank you, ILikeShiny! All these pastel colors :lickout: are mine favorite!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This combo took my breath away! I just love the warmer stone with the crisp, bright halo! And your flowers are also gorgeous :love:
Thank you, so much Bordeaux! Diamonds and the garden are my hobby =)2=)2=)2

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
Roi -- That ring is gorgeous! And that stone??? To. Die. For. I absolutely LOVE how it changes colors based on its surroundings. I also love that you got it from OWD — Adam really is the best! Congrats!!! :clap:

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Roi -- That ring is gorgeous! And that stone??? To. Die. For. I absolutely LOVE how it changes colors based on its surroundings. I also love that you got it from OWD — Adam really is the best! Congrats!!! :clap:
Hi Thumbelina! Thank you! Thank you! Totally agree with you :clap: Adam is!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. This is stunning. I love the color. It's so creamy and just gives the perfect amount of warmth. :love:

You're pics are awesome. Nice job getting so many beautiful and detailed pics. I especially loved the one with your ring next to a purple flower. The color play off the diamond was gorgeous! :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results